Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Come one come all (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Come one come all (open) Empty
PostSubject: Come one come all (open)   Come one come all (open) EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 6:47

Ivydream laid in the elders den with a tired yawn. She shakily got to her old paws and padded out, wondering what everyone was up to. She sat down outside the den and watched the clan, smiling at how even though the asylum cats were there, everything was still going on like normal. She watched as kits played, Apprentices talked, warriors brining prey in. Even in these hard times, everything looked peaceful.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all (open)   Come one come all (open) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2021 - 16:31

Spottedkit played in the clearing with a mossball she had made. Most of her siblings were napping in the nursery and she was bored from having no one to talk to. The kit noticed one of the elders leave their den and bounded over to her, stumbling a bit on her slightly twisted, weaker paw. "Hi!" She greeted. "I'm Spottedkit. Are you Ivydream? My mom told me about you, she said you tell really great stories. She said I should leave you alone though if you're tired. Are you tired?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all (open)   Come one come all (open) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2021 - 17:08

Ivydream noticed a small kit coming towards her, realizing it was one of robinloft's kits. " Hello spottedkit, wow your mother really said that about me, and no I'm not tired, I actually just woke up." she mewed sweetly down at her. Ivydream loved kits as they were always friendly and curious little cats.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all (open)   Come one come all (open) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2021 - 18:09

"Yay!" Spottedkit cheered. "Then with you tell me a story? Pleeeaase?" She asked excitedly. "I was suuupper bored. I asked the apprentices to play moss-ball ball with my but the didn't want to, even though they played with Orangekit and Eaglekit yesterday. They said they were busy, but I think it was maybe because of my paw." She said the last part quietly, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all (open)   Come one come all (open) EmptyWed 6 Jan 2021 - 6:45

ivydream smiled at the little kit and then decided she could pick the story. "Of course, what story do you want to hear?" she meowed laying down to get into a comfier position.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all (open)   Come one come all (open) EmptyWed 6 Jan 2021 - 12:36

"Uuumm..." The kit squinted slightly in concentration, trying to choose a story. "I want to hear a story about..." Her eyes lit up as she suddenly thought of something. "The great flood! I heard Silverrain telling a story about it a few days ago but I didn't get to listen to it because I was tired and went to take a nap."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all (open)   Come one come all (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Come one come all (open)
Page 1 of 1