Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) Empty
PostSubject: silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)   silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 9:18

silkykit dreams of her father Windtooth.She meows "when will i meet you".

Last edited by silkykit the hate of life on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 17:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)   silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 10:38

"Very soon.However,Silkykit,you know that your mother is with another cat from a clan,right?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)   silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 10:38

"Very soon.However,Silkykit,you know that your mother is with another cat from a clan,right?"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)   silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 12:22

yes i know that ive met him and its not right shes supposed to be with you!

Last edited by silkykit the hate of life on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)   silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 14:49

"When you awaken,go to your brother Wolfpaw.Tell him you saw me in your dreams and he will realize something.Wait until you wake up."
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)   silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 20:16

rosethorn scented windtooth and silkykit and padded into the area "what are you telling her" she asked joking.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
redpelt

redpelt

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)   silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 18:44

redpelt paded out behind rosethorn

silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMJPTcKurbJjXzGKlBAvXWvlpLOQuMqjGJ
silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq8CzXGpWkVV6GUzmmLl0GTANuuUU352oNZysuWfHDj1hNiCA&t=1&h=167&w=223&usg=__5zs6kWZ5zY_3acgPGBarvXELkSY=
silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) Rnkotvbg15

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

deseased mate : rosethorn
mate: snowclaw
second life mate: butterflywing of windclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)   silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) EmptyMon 6 Dec 2010 - 16:08

"Silkykit,dont tell your mother." Then Windtooth Glared with hatred at the two and left.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)   silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) EmptyTue 7 Dec 2010 - 15:05

"what did he tell you?" she asked with consern in her eyes.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)   silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 18:22

nothing it okay mom but i need to get my brother,wolfpaw, now how will i wake up

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)   silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 16:06

yellowpaw walks over and smells redpelt she says with loving hatred, "why am i here!?" (and in case you are wonderibg loving hatred is ment to mean we are friends i don't want to hate him.. but technically i am forced to... not that jay said so or anything) yellowpaw walkked over to silky, "how are you... no i heard your question... just force yourself... or wait." she then stalks over and sits next to the 2 lovebirds. (hahaha! who is talking now red!!!!)

silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) 73l0qu silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) Wgt99z silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) 2qmngk3
if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) 2wlrbq8 funny right!? silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) 169p75c silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)   silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 9:09

When silkykit woke up she yelled "WOLF WOLF WOLF I NEED YOU IVE SEEN OUR FATHER IN MY DREAMS"she walks into a den and foundwolfpaw sleeping "wake up" she shakes him and he wakes up "wolfpaw ive seen windtooth in my dream"

PostSubject: Re: silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)   silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me) Empty

Back to top Go down

silkykit dreams of her true father ,Windtooth,(only for red,wind,rose,yellow,and me)
Page 1 of 1