Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic]

Go down 
+18
verychuu
narwhalbacon
Stormy
cotton
Mosspelt
King Falcon I
Seer
PandaPi
khamosa
Spooksjolly
KatzJump
Karuna
Talis
rhindon
Memories
Holly
Peridot
Honey Badger
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic]   Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 18:53

Ealgetalon came rushing into the medicine cat den afraid of the any more damage that the Asylum cats had caused to the herbs or to the sick or injured cats. She charaged in with her short fur fluffed up so that she looked like a miniture golden sun streaking across the clearing. "What is-" she only got two words out before the scent of Dapleshine hit her nose. The queen was dead, there was no denying it....Eagletalon felt a pang of sorrow that such a great cat had passed from the clan. Even if she didn't know Dapleshine personally she knew that many cats here loved her and cared for her.

She padded up to Softbreeze and lifted her tail, setting it gently on the she-cats back. "Dapleshine hunts with Starclan and the others who have served Windclan." she murmmered. Even though she knew it was useless to comfort Softbreeze, she wanted the medicine cat to know that she was there.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic]   Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 14:14

As the light left Dappleshine' eyes, Olivestar felt her own eyes well up with tears, and moved forward, stepping past Nerio and pressing her body into Softbreeze's in a gesture of comfort. As the tears fell, the whispered words from the medicine cat jerked her from her grief, and she looked over sharply.
"No, you didn't kill her. Theron did. You did everything you could to save her, with..." she glanced over to Nerio, "...What's your name?"

With a shake of her head, she continued.
"With her help, you tried to save her, and you did the best that you could. You aren't a murderer, you're a healer, and you did what you do best. Sometimes it's not enough, and it hurts, I know, but don't beat yourself up about it, okay? Let's go and bury her and Goldengale, alright? They need to be put to rest."

With that, she gently picked up Dappleshine by her scruff, gently looking at Softbreeze for help with carrying the elder's body out of the den and into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic]   Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 14:35

"No-- Olive you don't understand-- she's.. because of me. Dandelions and daffodils, it's my fault! I-- I
caused this. I don't deserve to sit vigil for her. I killed her!"
The last three words were yowled, pain in her voice as she backed away from Dappleshine. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She whispered, a crazed and panicked look on her face.

Monster, murderer, traitor. The voices sneered. Look at what you've done this time. You're nothing but a "failure."

"...get out..." Softbreeze whispered.

One, two, three. Drip, drop, drip. The tears fell freely down her cheeks and she repeated, "Get... Out!" Her voice was harsh, breathing rapid. She looked around wildly. "Get OUT!" Softbreeze was screaming now, sobs choking her. Leave me to wither away alone, she silently begged, I've killed someone. I don't deserve your sympathy. "I'm a monster. Get out! I-- I don't wanna hurt anyone else, p..please-- just go away."

Softbreeze hunched herself in a corner, cream pelted fluffed bio as sobbed, heartbroken and enraged with herself.

It was all her fault.

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic]   Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec 2020 - 18:15

OOC: oopsie i am late, here i am

He'd heard stories of these cats. They were before his time, before even Olivestar's time. Cats that wore bloody, flayed pelts, spreading terror and death wherever they roamed. Clearstone found himself standing stock still in camp, watching the unspeakable happen to his beloved Clan. He hung back, letting it happen, soaking in everything, all he possibly could. There was nothing...nothing he could do to defend his Clan. Not yet, at least. He couldn't go against Olivestar's orders, but he would bide his time, and wait, and devise a plan to rid his Clan of these monsters.

For a moment, the lanky warrior closed his eyes and simply listened, his large ears turning towards the sources of noise. Goldengale had been slain, Dappleshine was on the verge of continuing on to StarClan, and Clearstone stood and listened. His claws slid out of their sheaths but he willed them back in. Not now. Not yet. The time for fighting would come.

He opened his eyes and stalked calmly out into the center of camp. His stance was strong, silent and commanding, lithe muscles rippling underneath his fur. He stood and turned his piercing gaze towards the remaining Nightstrikers, his eyes narrowed, calculating.

"Tell me this, Asylum," he began, raising his voice to allow himself to be heard clearly. "And, I assure you, this is only to satisfy my own curiosity. Call it a friendly discussion, if you will. Tell me this: what, do you believe, gives you the right to come into our camp and enforce your views on us? Why can we not live as we live? Must we all conform to one set of values? We have ours, you have yours. Is that not enough?"

Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 6 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic]   Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whipping Winds [WindClan Sitewide Topic]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6