Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 10 Nov 2020 - 16:55

OOC: Combining these two so I don't have to RP with just myself since I play Copperkit and Bloodstrike. I hope this is fine!

IC:

Another day... and he'd been up most of the night debating mentors for two more of his own kits. Bloodstrike almost couldn't wait for the sun to be up so that he could get yet two more apprentice ceremonies done. He padded up beside the leader's den, a quick glance inside to ensure it's emptiness, and then he sat beside it once more. He made a mental note to probably find another spot in the future when the trees were strong enough again for the to be another Tallbranch. "Let every SkyClan cat old enough to climb a tree gather before me for a clan meeting." His voice rang out across the camp. Bloodstrike sat there patiently and waited, barely keeping a smile off of his face. His new position felt great... his ability to grow and strengthen his clan felt great. He eyed the gathering cats for Copperkit and Lichenkit and their intended mentors.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1528

PostSubject: Re: Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 13 Nov 2020 - 11:24

At his father's call, Lichenkit bounded out of the nursery with a huge grin on his face. Gradually, his siblings were being made apprentices, so surely it would be his turn soon. Maybe it would even be his ceremony! Although...Lichenkit skidded to a stop before he made it to the gathering group of cats, turning back over his shoulder to peer at his brother. "Come on, Copperkit! Let's go!! I wanna see who gets made apprentice next!" He spun back around and dashed off into the rest of his Clan, worming his way up to the front so he could get a good look at his father, the deputy.

Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 13 Nov 2020 - 17:51

Copperkit didn't like crowds. He sank to his belly as low as he could go and stalked through the other warriors, focused on his breathing. He nodded once at Lichenkit, but he couldn't find his voice with this many other cats around. He moved quickly to the front, eager to get the rest of the crowd out of his sight. Once all he could see was his father and Lichenkit beside him, his heart rate slowed and he started to calm down. As long as he didn't look behind him, the crowd shouldn't be a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bloodstrike smiled when he saw two of his sons. Copperkit had agoraphobia it seemed, something that would have to get over in due time. Lichenkit was the polar opposite, excited, talkative and not even slightly concerned with the crowd around him.

"Lichenkit and Copperkit, step forward. You two have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to become apprentices. From this day, until the day you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Lichenpaw and Copperpaw. Lichenpaw, your mentor will be Wrenspring. Copperpaw, your mentor will be Smokefeather, your mother. Wrenspring, I know you have one apprentice already, but I trust you to train them both to the best of your ability. I have no doubts that with you as their mentor, they will become fine warriors for Skyclan. Copperpaw, your mother and I have hunted and fought together many times. She is tough, resourceful and fearless. She will teach you to be the same."

Bloodstrike nodded to both of his sons, sure that Wrenspring wouldn't mind two apprentices. He seemed to be the only one actually over joyed to be assigned apprentices. Bloodstrike then waited for the crowd to disperse, or for anyone to come forward with concerns.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 13 Nov 2020 - 18:44

Hardly any time had passed at all since the tom had been assigned an apprentice to train up, and already Bloodstrike was gifting him with another. Wrenspring's eyes lit up at his name and he met the deputy's gaze once again. In a similar manner to the previous ceremony, he nodded towards Bloodstrike with appreciation before seeking out the newly named apprentice. Lichenpaw. The warrior had only seen him in passing once or twice on the way to visit Graypaw when she was still in the nursery with Smokefeather and her litter. He seemed to have a spirit that was as vibrant as his coat, something that would make their training sessions with Ravenpaw all the more exciting. It seemed the energy of younger cats invigorated his own paws and helped to wash away the pain of previous moons. As he approached the new apprentice, Wrenspring dipped his nose and offered a warm greeting, "Congratulations, Lichenpaw. I'm sure you're just as eager as your sister to begin training, so we will work on our battle skills tomorrow. Rest up so your skills are sharp at sunrise!"

Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

PostSubject: Re: Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 14 Nov 2020 - 4:34

Smokefeather allowed herself a small smile as Bloodstrike called the clan together once more. Their kits were becoming apprentices, and she was glad for it. Lichenkit was full of boundless excitement, she'd been similar at first at that age, if more reserved. Copperkit wasn't thrilled about the crowd, she could tell.

Flatterer she thought as Bloodstrike spoke, though her smile grew and her expression warned. After Primroselight had become a warrior, she'd often found herself wondering what to do with herself. She'd had some of the same feeling now that her second litter were all moving out of the nursery. Wrenspring was given his second apprentice, and Smokefeather nodded in approval. He was a fine warrior, and would do well with the task he'd been given.

"What do you say we get out of the crowd? There's still daylight left, I could take you hunting now if you'd like." Smokefeather gently touched her nose to Copperpaw's. She'd done the same thing with Primroselight, it felt so long ago. She'd been eager to start training, and Smokefeather hoped Copperpaw would be no less eager, once the introverted apprentice was out of the crowd.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Copperkit and Lichenkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1