Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I can't think of a title-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meghan sus

Meghan sus

Characters : Mallowkit, Pumpkin
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 21

I can't think of a title- Empty
PostSubject: I can't think of a title-   I can't think of a title- EmptyWed 4 Nov 2020 - 9:18

Hello! 

Like the desc. says, I'd like to share some plans with you guys that I have for Pumpkin 'cause I thought maybe it would be helpful?

So, if you have read my post from a little while ago in which the car crashes, you'll know that I was thinking maybe he could be found sleeping by that big tree by a patrol looking for kits? It fits in perfectly with all the b e e f about the missing kits, so I thought that would be cool :)

I'm also thinking that he's found on Thunderclan territory, so that's why he ends up joining their clan. Ceryn I read your pm, thanks! I can't reply yet because I don't have enough posts, but I think he'd like to keep his name as just pumpkin because that's the name Oscar gave him, and it reminds pumpkin of him.

I'm also planning some b e e f (maybe) with a she cat that immediately starts to catch feelings for him, but Pumpkin is already falling head over heels for another Tom?

…and I think that's about it!
I hope this is useful information, thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: I can't think of a title-   I can't think of a title- EmptyWed 4 Nov 2020 - 9:23

Dappleleaf could be on the patrol that finds him ;)

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Meghan sus

Meghan sus

Characters : Mallowkit, Pumpkin
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: I can't think of a title-   I can't think of a title- EmptyWed 4 Nov 2020 - 9:25

of course! eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheeeeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't think of a title-   I can't think of a title- Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't think of a title-
Page 1 of 1