Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey   Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 3:55 pm

Leaf-fall was here and it was time for many apprentices to brave the chilly air to see their ancestors. Now it was Amberpaw's turn Waking the sleeping molly up, she gave her a nod before passing her several herbs. Sorrel, burnet, chamomile, daisy. "If you're ready, follow me." She called, heading towards the entrance.

As Amberpaw finished lapping up the leaves, Softbreeze lead the she-cat out of camp, silently, for the most part, crossing the moor. Softbreeze didn't know Amberpaw very well if she was honest, and she hoped to change that!..... One day. But not tonight.

Softbreeze padded gently up the slope towards Mothermouth. She'd been here several times before, this was no different. By now, the magic of the first time had worn off. The beautiful crystal didn't seem to shine as bright or make her marvel at it in wonder any longer. Still, she knew Amberpaw would be as amazed as she'd been at first. There was really nothing quite like seeing the Moonstone the first time. Now only an ominous tunnel lay between them and their ancestors. "Stay close to me, Amberpaw, don't be afraid."

Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey B913ee10

This would be Amberpaw's first time going through the tunnel; and that was a rather scary process, even to an experienced cat. After what could've been a heartbeat or three leaf-bares, they finally made it into the cavern. At first, it was pitch black aside from a slight glimmer of starshine. "Three.... Two.... One..."
And then there was magic.

Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey 97917610

The light of the Moonstone filled the cavern with a blinding light, and Softbreeze blinked to adjust her eyes. For a couple heartbeats, she let the ginger molly marvel in the beauty of the radiant crystal. But, as she remembered, she had a job to be done. Shaking her head, she turned to instruct Amberpaw. StarClan didn't wait for anyone. "Touch your nose to the Moonstone, Amberpaw." Softbreeze instructed, laying down and gesturing for Amberpaw to do the same."I hope you find the answers you seek."

Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey   Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 5:48 am

Amberpaw was up long before Softbreeze arrived in anticipation. With so many others going to the Moonstone, she knew that her turn was next. She had mentally prepared for it beforehand.

As Softbreeze handed her the herbs, Amberpaw scarfed all of them down, not even flinching at the bad taste. She then stood and followed Softbreeze. She didn't start conversation, and neither did Softbreeze.

Up the mountain, through the tunnel, and towards where the Moonstone was. Amberpaw soon came to the cave where it was.

She stopped instantly.

The Moonstone was beautiful. A shining, white light radiated from it. Amberpaw stood still, awed. She was perfectly still for once, her eyes fixated upon the shining crystal.

She registered Softbreeze's words a few seconds after they were spoken. Nodding, she approached the Moonstone and touched her nose to it carefully.

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey   Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 9:46 am

It had been quite some time Finchstar had interacted with the living. He was beginning to feel rather bored, his musings from the clouds became mundane, so when young Amberpaw was seen making the journey to the moonstone, the former leader jumped at the occasion, letting Brookclover know that he’d be gone for the day. He’d been itching to persuade some young apprentice to live a chaotic life. It wasn’t long until the she-cat appeared, paws stepping ever so lightly into the glimmering light of StarClan’s moors. “I remember my first time seeing StarClan, ‘paw. It’s quite an experience, the grasses, the trees, and all your ancestors residing in one location up in the clouds. It gets a little claustrophobic if I may say so, however it is cats like you that ease the boredom that comes with eternal life.” Finchstar bowed, his signature grin plastered to his face with grace. “Amberpaw. I am Finchstar. It is an honor, ‘paw. Tell me, how are the moors? Do they treat you well? I do apologize on behalf of the forest, not that I am its keeper, yet I recognize such a thing can be quite overwhelming. What is on your mind, young one? I am at your disposal.”

ooc: mobile
Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey   Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 5:24 am

Amberpaw was extremely grateful that she met someone who was not as long-winded as other cats. Finchstar had went straight to the point, meaning she didn't have to waste time picking out valuable information from gibberish. The faint hint of a smile showed in her usually level gaze, and Amberpaw listened intently to Finchstar.

...Well, she appeared to have misjudged how long-winded Finchstar was. He showed no sign of stopping, and yet, all of his words seemed to carry particular meaning that intrigued Amberpaw.

She blinked as he introduced himself as Finchstar. He was obviously a leader, and she knew him as a WindClan leader. She hadn't managed to learn much more, but it was a good time to learn more about him.

When Finchstar asked her about what she wanted to know, Amberpaw blinked. "Well...How do you make people respect and listen to you?" She asked, not only wanting to know more about him, but also wanting to know a way for her to get others to listen to her without having to act emotionless. She made sure to not look too excited for the answer.

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey   Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Amberpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: