Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Waiting For.. [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Waiting For.. [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting For.. [Open]   Waiting For.. [Open] EmptyFri 11 Sep 2020 - 14:55

Dovekit sat just outside the entrance of the nursery. His fluffy white fur sticking out in all directions making him look like a small cloud had plopped its way right into Thunderclan camp. The young tom brushed his tongue along his paw before brushing his paw over his eyes trying to remove some of his fluff so he could see better.

His green eyes looked over the camp, taking in the cats that sat around as well as the ones who moved with purpose. He couldn't help but wonder where they were going. He wanted to go too but he didn't know if he was allowed too. His gaze shifted to the entrance of camp. Surely someone would see him if he went that way.. Was there another way out? The young kit let out a little hum in thought trying to figure out his plan of action.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Characters : Brindlekit {TC}
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For.. [Open]   Waiting For.. [Open] EmptySun 13 Sep 2020 - 12:30

Darkkit opened her mouth in a wide yawn as she blinked sleepily from her nest in the nursery. She squinted her ember eyes and glanced towards the entrance, giving a sigh as she assumed by the amount of light coming through the opening it was time to get up. She wasn't quite ready to leave the comfort and warmth of her nest in the nursery, but the lack of bodies inside told her it was late enough in the morning it was time to get moving. 'Not that anyone would notice if I slept in a little more...' She thought, but she knew better. With an exasperated sigh she rose to her feet and stretched, still blurry eyed as she padded out of the nursery only to walk right into the fluffy pelt of Dovekit who sat right outside.

"Hey!" She squeaked as she stumbled back, shaking her head she marched around the tom and glared at him. "How about not sitting directly in front of the entrance where everyone is going to be walking? Or do you want everyone tripping and stumbling over you?" She huffed as she gave her chest fur a few swift licks and glanced around the camp, watching the clearing buzz with life. "What are you even doing spacing out like that? Are you all fluff and no brains?" She glanced back at Dovekit, her face scrunched in a scowl. It could be safe to assume the young she-cat lacked manners, and was far from being polite.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For.. [Open]   Waiting For.. [Open] EmptyMon 14 Sep 2020 - 12:34

Dovekit was a little startled when he heard a voice squeak at him for him to move. He quickly scrambled up and out of the way, his green eyes wide as he looked at Darkkit. The large kit stood taking in the she-cat's words before his eyes narrowed as she grunted out insults at him. It was one thing to get mad at him for being in the way it was another to just be mean like that.

Dovekit let out a small growl. "You could have asked me to move if you saw I was in the way instead of just trying to run me over with your tiny form." The white fluffy tom responded. "And what does it matter to you what I was thinking about? Clearly you don't have an ounce of care in that little body." He grunted out not caring if he hurt the she-cat's feelings.

Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For.. [Open]   Waiting For.. [Open] EmptyMon 14 Sep 2020 - 22:34

Darkkit clenched her jaw and felt her ears flatten at his words as she felt a familiar sting in her chest whenever anyone mentioned her size. The annoyance she felt in her belly only grew and she narrowed her eyes at the larger tom and gave a huff. "I don't see how you could call me bumping into you running you over, you're nothing but fluffy downy fur anyway, I'm so tiny how could you have noticed?" She flicked an ear and tried to put on an air of nonchalance as she turned and glanced the camp with a small sniff as she lowered her haunches until she was sitting, her tail tip twitching in annoyance as she gave her shoulder fur a few licks to smooth her black and orange spotted pelt. "And not that it matters much to you feather-brain, but I care about plenty of things, like when someone sits in front of the entrance to something and in the middle of a walkway. I care that now my pelt is all ruffled and I look messy," She cast a cold glare towards the larger tom as she gave her pelt a few more halfhearted laps, trying to push the sting of his words off her so he couldn't see how much her size really got under her skin. She could never understand why she didn't grow big like all the other kits in the Clan. There were even some kits younger than her that were bigger than her, to her it wasn't fair.

Lost in her thoughts for a heartbeat she heaved a sigh as she looked down at her tiny paws, digging her claws into the earth under her she barely made a dent in the dirt. She scowled as her shoulders slumped slightly, her gaze moving to the camp entrance. Maybe if she went out and was able to catch a mouse she could prove to everyone she wasn't so small and helpless. The young she-cat began to dwell on the idea, rolling it over in her head to see how plausible it was. She was small enough she could easily slip through the cracks in the wall that surrounded the camp, but she'd need an alibi. Her ember eyes glanced back to Dovekit as the wheels began turning in her head. "What about you feather-brain? If you don't care about being in the way of others then how can you claim to care more than myself? Heck, I bet I could sneak out of camp here all by myself and you wouldn't even bat an eye," She waved a dismissive paw, not being the best at schmoozing or being sly about her ideas. She was used to being much too blunt. "Unless that is, you want to sneak out to. Go on a little adventure, maybe catch a mouse or two just for the heck of it." She glanced at Dovekit out of the corner of her eye as she gave her chest fur a few licks, thinking she was as smooth and sweet as honey. Her effort and obliviousness were almost comical.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For.. [Open]   Waiting For.. [Open] EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020 - 17:19

Dovekit let out an unenthused grunt about Darkkit's appearance. He couldn't care about how she looked or presented herself, or if her fur got messed up. At least she didn't have to deal with the massive fluff he was dealing with. You couldn't ever keep fur like that tamed.

The pure white tom enjoyed the silence that fell over the two of them. Maybe she would leave him alone now and leave him to his thoughts, but that didn't seem to be the case as he heard start to speak up again. He let out a snort at her words. "I never claimed to care, and I'm sure you could sneak out of camp, probably go right out the entrance to. Not like they would notice you." He stated bluntly. As much as he wanted to get out of the camp and go on an adventure, he couldn't. Even if there was some other way out, he wouldn't be able to do it. He was large, larger than most kits, plus his fluffy snow white fur would be a dead give away if he even as so much tried anything. He wasn't built for sneaking around. Though he would never admit that out loud. The fact that he didn't confirm or deny the want to go out probably spoke for itself.

Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For.. [Open]   Waiting For.. [Open] EmptyWed 23 Sep 2020 - 17:26

Darkkit scrunched up her nose and glanced over Dovekit's white pelt and then glanced down at her own mottled pelt, noting that it would be easier for her to hide in the shadows. "For a cat who lives in a place where hiding in the shadows is key to hunting, you pelt color is unfortunate," She mumbled quietly. She wondered then if he had truly meant her coat color of was referencing her size, which she figured with being so small in stature would play to her advantage if she tried to leave camp. As much as the thought tempted her, to waltz across the clearing and leave, the thought also left her feeling daunted at the idea of traversing through the forest on her own. Shaking it off with a disgruntled huff she shook her head. "Besides, even if you or I did make it out I doubt it would be that interesting. This time of the season prey is fat an lazy, it wouldn't be any fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For.. [Open]   Waiting For.. [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting For.. [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: