Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Suma's Departure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Suma's Departure Empty
PostSuma's Departure

Hello, everyone - I’m going to try to keep this brief because there really isn’t much to say.

I am leaving WCC. It’s been kind of a long time coming, but things have finally fallen into place enough that I know it’s the end of my stay. I know members who’ve come and gone and returned again later, and I appreciate their commitment to keeping the site full of lore and life. I don’t suspect I’ll be one of these members, though. I want a clean break. I don’t intend to visit. My StarClan cats won’t be available after I go, and any threads I was waiting for a response from will have to end where they are.

Thank you for letting me contribute to the site while I was here; I appreciate the friends I made during my time. We were able to write some entertaining stories together that I’ll always remember. My art improved as well as a result of everyone’s support.

Take care, WCC. Remember to be kind to each other. Remember to be honest about your limits and respect others’. We’re all humans on the other side of these warrior cats.

Suma's Departure VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Suma's Departure :: Comments

Aspen
Re: Suma's Departure
Post Wed 19 Aug 2020 - 6:19 by Aspen
We'll all miss you and your wonderful presence, Suma. <3 I hope you find happiness in whatever you do in life, and I want you to know you've made such a mark on many of us here and we won't ever forget you. May StarClan light your path, dear friend! Take care!
JJ
Post Wed 19 Aug 2020 - 7:58 by JJ
Gonna miss ya, man.
deer
Post Wed 19 Aug 2020 - 8:10 by deer
Oh, suma! You were one of the inspirations to me when I first joined, I admired you so much. You were so sweet, and I’ll miss you. But I totally understand. I hope everything in your life goes well. May Starclan light your path <3
Grizzly
Post Wed 19 Aug 2020 - 8:25 by Grizzly
Goodbye Suma <3
Holly
Post Wed 19 Aug 2020 - 8:48 by Holly
It's been an honor to know you for the time you spent here, Suma. We'll miss you, and I hope you find success in all that you do.
Spooksjolly
Post Wed 19 Aug 2020 - 9:06 by Spooksjolly
You'll be missed Suma. I remember you being one of the first people I ever roleplayed with on the site and we'll always remember you. Stay safe <3
khamosa
Post Wed 19 Aug 2020 - 10:43 by khamosa
Goodbye suma, I never got to really rp with you but I'll really miss you! Good luck <3
Anonymous
Post Wed 19 Aug 2020 - 11:01 by Guest
oh, suma <3
i've loved roleplaying with you while i could, and i'm going to miss you - we all will. I'll remember you <3 stay safe out there, and good luck in whatever you try to do!
Post Wed 19 Aug 2020 - 11:01 by Peridot
i'm gonna miss you, suma! i wish you well in your future endeavors :green_heart:
Ankle
Post Wed 19 Aug 2020 - 19:09 by Ankle
Aww Suma...I'm going to miss our chatbox parties...<333333333333333333333

Take care and good luck!
cotton
Post Wed 19 Aug 2020 - 21:10 by cotton
oh my goodness, i wish i had found this thread sooner- I'm really going to miss you suma, you've been such a nice friend and influence to so many of us, it'll pain me and many others to see you go. Despite that, i hope you accomplish great things and succeed in what you choose to do. Bye, stay safe! <3
feahter
Post Wed 19 Aug 2020 - 22:36 by feahter
we'll miss you so much, suma

thank you for all the fun times, for all the love you had to share, for just being such a sweet and fantastic person. i've looked up to you for so long and it was such a pleasure to spend time with you. i hope you'll go far in life; i'll forever cherish the memories together! good luck, take care, and best wishes with all that you do. may starclan light your path, friend <3
Chickenwing
Post Mon 24 Aug 2020 - 23:14 by Chickenwing (Online)
AHhhh Suma! ;; I'm sorry I didn't see this before, but I'll always be grateful to you for welcoming me when I first joined and showing me how to use the hunting system, plus just being a great person, both to RP alongside and just in general. May you be blessed wherever you go <3
Post  by Sponsored content

Suma's Departure

Page 1 of 1