Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 11:38 am

the kits won't know who's born when though because they were all born around the same time, otherwise i can totally see tigerkit being mad he's the youngest and honeykit strutting around because she's the oldest haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 12:59 pm

Hi! I'm so excited for this too! Wanting Hamu  Very Happy Hamu

Surprised Hamu I’m a little confused about where our kittens are meeting Redfall, could you clarify please, @Ripped?
Sienna “sought out the cat door leading to the tiny garden, and to their father,” which made me think she just took them outside.
I took “just at the entrance of the den” to mean the up-walkers den.
But when I looked closer I realised I realised the topic was posted in twolegplace > dark alleys and re-reading the role-play I realised @Windwillow wrote Honeykit’s bit as in the alleys and I wrote Maplekit’s bit as in the garden! Oops! I’m new to this so I’ve probably got it wrong,…  Overwhelmed Hamu please let me know if I need to edit my post?
Does Redfall/and Sienna have a den in an alley and that’s where she’s taken them??

@Sal, yeeesss I can totally see that too, hehehe. In Love Hamu Sienna might have told them who was born first - I can see the kits wanting a sense of identity since the poor wee things don't have names yet. Though I absolutely love the idea of Redfall having a say in their names, it absolutely makes sense since they have clan names and don't also have kittypet names! Very Happy Hamu

Last edited by Isla on Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:01 pm

you're totally fine isla im sorry for the confusion! sienna took them through the front yard garden and to the alleyways. redfall is staying in a den that's underneath a building down an alleyway. hope that helps :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:09 pm

Thank you! No problem, I just didn't read carefully enough! I've edited it now :) Makes sense Redfall wouldn't come into the garden what with Aida and the humans probably not liking that very much...
Your writing is wonderful btw, I love it! Loveeyes? Ghost
And I can't wait to meet Redfall, @Sal!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 4:04 pm

thank you so much isla! i love writing it is so fun to me :) yours looks wonderful too my friend
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 6:19 pm

@Sal yeah! I could totally make Honeykit seem a bit bossy because she's the oldest sis but really I'm fine with any birth order!

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 5:50 am

question: After this topic where the kits meet Redfall, will they have another topic where Redfall takes his kits to SkC after Sienna leaves or what?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 5:53 am

i plan on ending this topic with sienna's decision to send the kits with him! the next topic should be them going to skyclan ;) or tryna find Skyclan, who from what it sounds like is/will soon be in riverclan territory
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:48 am

Hey, is the topic in RiverClan territory still going?  Happy Hamu

Will the kits be taken to the camp and accepted into SkyClan?  Wanting Hamu
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:53 am

It's still going, but it needs a bump though. They will most likely be accepted.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:12 am

I'm going to sleep now but I wrote something for Maplekit if that helps?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:17 am

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t42483-chancing-reconciliation-o (topic is there for those who aren't aware!)
i'll make another post soon if you all would like :)

also, it looks like daffodilkit's roleplayer, dove, has gone inactive. we can wait a bit to be sure but he could probably die/become a kittypet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:31 pm

I'd love you to make another post soon!! thank you Hyper Hamu
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 10:33 am

howdy kits! saw a question about it so i wanted to chime in:

the current thread references the patrol heading to camp and ends with them in camp.

JJ has confirmed the kits are definitely accepted. Smokefeather and Wrenspring are willing and ready to care for the babies. So you can poke me and KJ for parental love (Redfall left his in the twolegplace i think)

So, you can make topics in Riverclan Camp and apply for Apprentice Ceremonies, etc. Welcome to Skyclan! Let me know off you have any questions or need anything~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 6:28 pm

Aww thank you, Ripped!  Cheery Hamu

I have a question for the other kittens!
would you like to do a topic together about how the litter is adjusting to life in SkyClan/ RiverClan camp?
also, would you like to coordinate our ceremonies so we can be apprentices together?

I think it would be so cute if the siblings bonded more and really grew up together Wanting Hamu
but what do you think, do you like that idea or is your kitten more of the independent type? Wink Hamu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3