Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:26 am

Small question, will they have rogue names along with Clan names like Mink x Bat litter or what?

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:28 am

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say probably not - something of that sort would not be tolerated in SkyClan.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:30 am

Oh right, thats true. Thanks for that reminder JJ!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:39 am

Hi, Shy Ghost would you like another she-kit in this litter?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 7:47 am

@Windwillow and JJ: Yep, even if it was tolerated they would have Clan names.
@Isla: Yes! :D

After Isla makes her kit, this litter will be closed!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:50 pm

Thank you for letting me join Cheery Hamu I'm so excited to start role-playing with you all!
I offer you Maplekit. She is dark red like her dad and fluffy like her mum, with green eyes.
I've changed my profile picture to look like her <3 (official art of Squirrelflight)

Maplekit is self-conscious of her unlawful origins and this makes her shy and afraid to step out of line.
She’s aware there’s more out there than the clans and secretly wants to find her mum- she can’t help but wonder, would Sienna have been more loving than Redfall isn’t? But the thought of running away is disloyal, so she tries to bury it down deep, even though her paws itch to run beyond the clans. She’s torn between feeling angry her and her siblings aren’t loved and feeling like it’s somehow her fault. Do her disloyal thoughts show?! This is surely why some cats distrust half-bloods. But if Redfall loved them…
Nagged by the guilt of her disloyal thoughts, Maplekit becomes a perfectionist, determined to be a model warrior deserving of love. If she earns a warrior name, I think it would reflect how she chose to love her clan and embrace being her father’s daughter, even if he doesn’t love her. And she looks like her dad. So, Maplefall.
She is not at all conflicted on if her siblings deserve love and loves them unconditionally <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 8:00 pm

i am very excited for all of you to be my babies even though i wont really get to rp with you ;;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 9:22 pm

Thank you for being our cat mum, @Ripped! Cute
If you don't mind, what's it like role-playing cats outside the clans?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 9:25 pm

of course! i will strive to be the best absentee cat mom by leaving you with your father lol

rping outside of the clans is fun because the possibilities are endless! but occasionally it can be hard to stay active if you don't talk with lots of other people and seek out fun topics. i enjoy it myself as ive had plenty of loners :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 9:37 pm

That's good to hear! Loveeyes? Ghost I think being a loner would be fun! I'm so excited for my first RP as Maplekit, but I'd love to have a cat outside the clans too, and cats in different clans so I can explore lots of scenarios :)
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 11:22 pm

@Isla have you made and created your cat yet?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 11:28 pm

Yes Ghost Yes! Maplekit has been approved
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:03 am

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t42303-truly-a-miracle-the-way-it-all-cracks-closed-red-x-sienna-kits#475896

BABIES BABIES

i made it so your kibbens are old enough to do more than squirm at this point;; also maybe some vague memories of momma when they get older ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:45 am

i saw this question on the thread and for sake of getting you answers/not doing an ooc only post:

1. Redfall is a supresa! The kits have not met their father yet nor know much about him since Sienna hasn't really said much around her momma.

2. Take a randomly generated birth order (if you guys don't want to use this, then you can duke it out for line up but I figured since the question came up I'd try to make one for ya ;)):

Oldest: Honeykit [windwillow]
Maplekit [Isla]
Daffodilkit [dove]
Gingerkit [silver3]
Youngest: Tigerkit [jj]
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:46 am

Oooo yes Im fine with that! Im so excited for this though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]   Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redfall x Sienna [halfblood kids]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next