Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw) Empty
PostSubject: Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)   Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw) EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 8:32

The shade of the tree felt nice. Away from the burning scorches of the sun. It was still pretty warm though but the shade made it better. Sighing Quailpaw stretched out his paws to try to get more of the shade. This feels nice. He silently thought.

As he stretched his paws he noticed his friend Rosepaw. I should invite her over to sit with me! "Hey Rosepaw! Come over here!" He waved his tail over to a spot besides him.

Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)   Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw) EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 19:28

Rosepaw's ears twitched at her name being called and she whipped around to see Quailpaw. "Hi, Quailpaw. Is there anything you need me to do?" She wondered why her denmate and fellow apprentice would call her over. She wasn't very used to others trying to talk to her. Rosepaw's only other friend would have been Dawnpaw...if he was still alive, that is.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)   Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw) EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 19:42

"Well I figured that I need someone to talk to. Plus we're friends right?" Maybe more? He added that lost thought silently. Jeez why am I thinking like that? Weird.

Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)   Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw) EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 20:14

Rosepaw laughed quietly, before nodding. "Yeah, we are. How are you doing in this heat? I know I'm not doing that well." She looked pointedly at her long-furred tabby pelt, eyes gleaming in amusement. "Greenleaf has certainly been hard. SkyClan has suffered the most in this unusually warm temperature." Her honey brown eyes grew worried again and she flicked her tail, the only sign of any uncertainty.

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)   Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw) EmptySun 9 Aug 2020 - 9:13

"If I stay in the shade the heat isn't bad. Also I know you have that Skyclan friend but you seem to be worrying about Skyclan alot. Is it because you have a crush on someone there?" Quailpaw smirked. It wasn't against the code to have a crush in another clan, just as long that it stays a crush.

Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)   Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw) EmptySun 9 Aug 2020 - 19:57

Rosepaw's face instantly became hot and she shook her head furiously. "N-no. A crush?Who, me? Uh-I don't have a crush...W--where did you even get that idea?" She trailed off, stammering. Rosepaw's pelt flushed in embarrassment and she internally groaned. Was it that obvious? I should know how to hide my feelings more...

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)   Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw) EmptySun 9 Aug 2020 - 20:44

"Don't worry theres nothing wrong with having a crush. Just as long as it doesn't become more then one!" Said Quailpaw before cheekly adding, "Don't worry! I won't tell anyone~" Great goodness she looks cute when shes flustered.

Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)   Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw) EmptySun 9 Aug 2020 - 20:47

Rosepaw nodded vigorously. "Right. Of course. Nothing more." She gave a forced laugh, then nodded at Quailpaw. "It's nice of you to keep it a secret. Would you still keep it if I told you who?" Her eyes gleamed in a challenge. Rosepaw knew she could trust Quailpaw. He was, after all, one of her friends. Friends or...maybe more...? No, I can't think like that. That's not--not good.

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)   Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw) EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 9:09

Quailpaw giggled. "I'd still keep it a secret!" He pledged, raising his tail, somewhat curious to know about the cat that had caught Rosepaw's eye.

Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)   Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw) EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 19:35

Rosepaw purred in amusement as Quailpaw raised his tail in a pledge. "Well...I don't know much about his family, but I know that his father is named Bloodstrike. He uh...is about our ages, about to become a warrior, I'm guessing." It surprised her that she actually didn't know much about Dawnpaw at all. Frowning slightly, she made a mental note about that to ask him about it in the future.

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)   Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw) EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 8:28

Quailpaw nodded. "I don't know who Bloodstrike, but someone with a name like that must be really itimidating. I'm guessing your crush that stays a crush must take pride in that."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)   Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Birds and Roses(closed for Rosepaw)
Page 1 of 1