Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowbat

Shadowbat

Characters : Deceased:Wolfpaw, Sweetpaw,Honeypaw,Lilith///////Alive: Softpaw,Laurellight, Bramblepaw
Clan/Rank : Softpaw:Riverclan apprentice. Laurellight:T1 Shadowclan warrior. Bramblepaw:Skyclan apprentice
Number of posts : 117

Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot) Empty
PostSubject: Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot)   Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot) EmptyWed 15 Jul 2020 - 22:29

Hey everyone so I have a plot I want to do which involves my favorite curly furred goliath baby,Laurellight.

Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot) Dcyxblj-0fae8589-8411-4d0d-99bd-3ef79d772f7b

So before I begin a bit about Laurellight because I'm sure a lot of members don't know her. She is the great granddaughter of the former leader Scorchstar of Shadowclan. She joined Shadowclan after escaping her evil mother,Xuexi, who led the Regime, and before her mother was her grandfather Shade. Anyways She escaped with her uncle before she was brought to meet the shadowclan leader at the time her great grandfather who took her into Shadowclan. At the time Laurellight was called Lengxue. Though she ended up taking up a clan name when she became an apprentice,Laurelpaw. She trained and in the midst of this the site wide plot involving the tribe happened.in the midst of this Laurelpaw was named Laurellight. (I ended up getting busy got married and unintentionally vanished for a bit because married life yay... Anyways thats the jist of it now onto the plot)

So since I was told I could still use her I will be bringing Laurellight back to Shadowclan. Heres the plot idea

Plot:  ITt had been many moons Laurellight had gotten seperated from the tribe and the cats of the clan. When they had returned she had still been trying to find her way around. She fended for herself and tried to make her way back to her clan. Many moons later she had caught the familiar clan scents and she thus started to make her way to Shadowclan. On her way back though she gets attacked by a rogue or something and this causes her to get injured.After the fight she manages to slip away possibly running into another clan cat. Either the clan cat can help or or she can get chased off. Regardless of the outcome Laurel will find herself back at Shadowclan where she is confronted by a patrol and she explains why she is there.

Roles needed

Rogue that atracks her maybe(?):open

Clan cat that either helps her or chases her off.:

Shadowclan patrol that later finds Laurellight and brings her back to Shadowclan:
Redwolf(Peridot)
Emberspark
Ebonysong
Open

Softpaw of Riverclan-
Stats: HP:20 SP:80

Bramblepaw of Skyclan-

Last edited by Shadowbat on Thu 16 Jul 2020 - 18:59; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot)   Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot) EmptyThu 16 Jul 2020 - 0:07

im down with tossing redwolf into the shadowclan patrol that finds her!
Back to top Go down
Shadowbat

Shadowbat

Characters : Deceased:Wolfpaw, Sweetpaw,Honeypaw,Lilith///////Alive: Softpaw,Laurellight, Bramblepaw
Clan/Rank : Softpaw:Riverclan apprentice. Laurellight:T1 Shadowclan warrior. Bramblepaw:Skyclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot)   Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot) EmptyThu 16 Jul 2020 - 0:08

Alright cool thanks ^-^ I'll add your cats name in ^-^

Softpaw of Riverclan-

Bramblepaw of Skyclan-
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot)   Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot) EmptyThu 16 Jul 2020 - 2:55

Ebonysong of ShadowClan could be in for the patrol! (Also Laurellight’s former name sounds really cool)

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot)   Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot) EmptyThu 16 Jul 2020 - 5:30

i can yeet emberspark into the sc patrol!
Back to top Go down
Shadowbat

Shadowbat

PostSubject: Re: Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot)   Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot) EmptyThu 16 Jul 2020 - 8:16

Alright sounds good ill add them ^-^ and thanks i liked her former name too

Softpaw of Riverclan-

Bramblepaw of Skyclan-
Back to top Go down
Shadowbat

Shadowbat

PostSubject: Re: Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot)   Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot) EmptyThu 16 Jul 2020 - 19:01

Plot edited a bit because it didnt seem like anyone was interested in the forbidden relationship bit😅 so yep

Also im taking suggestion on what i can do to help make the plot a bit more interesting

Softpaw of Riverclan-

Bramblepaw of Skyclan-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot)   Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Over the Mountains and Through the Woods(Laurellight Plot)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: