Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed) Empty
PostSubject: I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed)   I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2020 - 16:25

Spotlake's scars from the previous night had healed fairly quickly and was told to take it easy. Now all that was left to do was to tell Crowspirit of her injuries.

She padded up to her mate and tapped him on shoulder with her tail. "Um Crowspirit sweetie? I need to tell how I managed to get these scratches." She said.

Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed)   I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2020 - 16:46

Crowspirit looked towards Spotlake, expression worried. “I had been meaning to ask about that. What happened? Did you tangle with a fox, or get into a border fight?” He gave his tail a twitch, waiting eagerly for her answer. Whatever it had been, she was alright now, though he was definitely going to teach whatever it was a lesson.

I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed)   I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2020 - 17:04

"Well it was a clan cat. A ginger tom who smelled of Skyclan. He attacked me first and I ended up losing the fight. It was at Fourtrees and apparently I shouldn't have been hunting around there." Said Spotlake. She sat down and silently hoped the Crowspirit wouldn't decide to attack the tom she fought.

Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed)   I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed) EmptySun 21 Jun 2020 - 19:46

(Aaaaa completely forgot about this)

“Ginger? SkyClan? That’s...” Redfall. The tom he had spoken to at the Gathering. He could tolerate an attitude. But he couldn’t stand down to a cat who attacked his mate. At Fourtrees. ”I’ve met him. Redfall. He won’t get away with this, honey. He spoke poorly of WindClan at the Gathering, but this was a step too far.” He snarled, tail lashing now. “If I ever catch him without the full-moon truce, he’s hawk bait.“

Crowspirit nudged Spotlake fiercely, cuddling up beside her. “You stay safe, got it? Stay close to home. I couldn’t bear losing you. Not after Larkwing, Petalpaw.”

I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed)   I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed) EmptySun 21 Jun 2020 - 19:53

Spotlake put her nose against his cheek. "Ok just don't cause a war with Skyclan ok?" Asked Spotlake. She really didn't want a useless war where cats died over a small border skirmish.

"And I promise I'll stay close to home."

OOC: Its okay! ^^

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed)   I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't think Crowspirit will be very happy (closed)
Page 1 of 1