Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

vulnerable [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

vulnerable [closed] Empty
PostSubject: vulnerable [closed]   vulnerable [closed] EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 11:57

A small drizzle soaked the treetops as Redfall moved through them, the vast canopy shielding him from most of the rain. He flicked an ear as a large raindrop landed on it. The SkyClan warrior continued to the River, the arching trees protecting him less and less with every pawstep. Fully battered by the rain now, Redfall hurried over towards the river, hoping for just a quick drink. He crouched down on a small, flat rock, lapping up the water. As he moved to stand up, his hind leg caught on a pebble, tripping him so his face was submerged in the river. With a hiss, Redfall jerked his now wet head above water, shaking it off. He stood up, ruffling out his fur against the rain, and stretched, on the path back to camp.
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: vulnerable [closed]   vulnerable [closed] EmptyWed 3 Jun 2020 - 14:13

ooc: good gravy i’m so sorry for the delay!

Though thunderstorms held enough Gatherings’ worth of unpleasant memories to ruin Snowflight’s opinion of them, he enjoyed rain as much as he always had. Land prey took shelter; their various predators did the same. The world was at peace, and he could do whatever he pleased without worrying about interruptions. He padded alongside the riverbank, gaze drifting from one shore to the other—until a splash reached his ears. A red-furred tom clambered to shore, soaked to the bone. Though the rain dampened his scent, he could only be an intruder; his pelt marked him as Not RiverClan, and that was reason enough to chase him off.

With a rush of wildly misplaced relief, Snowflight thought, Good, a fight I can win, and threw himself into the river, cutting through the water as only a RiverClanner could. No doubt he’d lost the element of surprise with that—but he had to gain the upper paw somehow. Once he’d reached the other shore, he pounced. Now, he could identify the scent—SkyClan. ”What d’you think you’re doing on our territory?” he hissed, struggling to get a grip on the red tom’s shoulders.

Snowflight used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 8 damage and using 10 stamina. Redfall is pinned for 1 turn.

Snowflight
35/35 HP
80/90 SP (-10)

Redfall
37/45 HP (-8)
160/160 SP

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Last edited by rhindon on Wed 3 Jun 2020 - 14:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: vulnerable [closed]   vulnerable [closed] EmptyWed 3 Jun 2020 - 14:13

The member 'rhindon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

vulnerable [closed] Mistpe10
vulnerable [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: vulnerable [closed]   vulnerable [closed] EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 5:17

The sense of security he'd felt while getting up was shattered as a white cat slammed onto his shoulders. Adrenaline flowed through Redfall, and he started to notice all of the tiny things he always did while in a battle. The ground. It was a bit of a mix between sandy and rocky. He was used to fighting with hard-packed earth... the rain would make the rocks slippery, so he would have to try to remain on the sand. The russet warrior hissed as pain erupted through his shoulders as the unknown cat started to rake his back with thorn-sharp claws. Redfall staggered, losing his footing, and quickly regained it, now taking in information about his opponent. A tom, about the same age as him (maybe younger), RiverClan, and currently yowling something Redfall didn't quite pick up. No doubt some sort of 'what are you doing on our territory?' He then realized: oh, that's what he said. Ignoring the words, he fluffed out his fur, then slicked it back down, trying to get the attacker off. Too late, he realized he should've answered the demand. "The river - it's the border, isn't it? And can't you see? I fell in!" I was on my way back, too. I didn't steal anything. A scowl darkened his face as he glared at the RiverClan attacker, hissing. But if you want to fight, fine.

Redfall is pinned.

Snowflight
35/35 HP
80/90 SP

Redfall
37/45 HP
160/160 SP
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: vulnerable [closed]   vulnerable [closed] EmptyWed 17 Jun 2020 - 20:21

The SkyClan warrior stumbled at first, nearly toppling them both. He regained his balance before either of them could fall, much to Snowflight’s relief—and, of course, promptly began trying to dislodge Snowflight’s hold on him. Snowflight decided hanging on would be more trouble than it was worth. He leapt free, stifling a yelp as his paws slipped against the rocks, and straightened up to face the SkyClanner’s piercing green glare. Though shorter and around his age, the SkyClanner looked stronger than him. Most forest cats did. They were built like the trees they grew up under. But swimming took its own strength, strength well-hidden under Snowflight’s long, pretty fur, and he’d always been a better fighter than hunter. He wouldn’t be intimidated out of this, especially when he knew (or thought he knew) he was in the right. To him, the “why” didn’t matter, only the “what”: a stranger emerging from the water. ”It is, and you crossed it!” he shot back, taking a swipe at the SkyClanner’s ears. ”I don’t blame you for wanting to try fish, but you should stick to your own river!” Granted, he wasn’t sure SkyClan had a river—because he’d never trespassed, thank you very much—but it seemed like a good point to make regardless.

Snowflight used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and using 10 stamina.

Snowflight
35/35 HP
70/90 SP (-10)

Redfall
29/45 HP (-8)
160/160 SP

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V