Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! Empty
PostSubject: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 21:41

Having suffered through the deaths of his parents, barely surviving a dog attack in defense of his siblings, and having to be the sole hunter for his remaining family at only 5 moons old, Ashpaw has finally found respite in RiverClan!  The adopted son of Ivystar and Stormbringer, he has made the choice to dedicate himself to the life of a clan cat; but what good is a warrior without friends to stand by his side? ;D

Click here for Ash's character profile!

Ashpaw is a very kind, open-hearted, and sympathetic cat, so he is definitely open to having friends in other clans, or even outside the clans!  However, his heart and loyalties lie in RiverClan, so his closest friends would most likely come from within its ranks.  I'm also open to him having a friendly rival, someone around the same age to compete with and compare himself against :)

I'm also open to him having a crush/another cat having a crush on him.  He has no set-in-stone romance plans, and I would prefer for any relationship to develop naturally in roleplay, but if you're open to seeing if your character has chemistry with him let me know!  Young love is fun C:  

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 22:15

eyes emoji
snowpaw’s a bit too old to be a rival, but i’d love to see if he and ashpaw could be friends, especially since they have the same mentor! snow’s usually skeptical of outsiders, but ash has the Stormbringer Seal of Approval so he doesn't count

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 22:45

eyes emoji + uno reverse card

I can definitely see Snow and Ash having a fun friendship! Since Snow is older Ash would most likely see him as like a cool upperclassman at first, someone to train with/hang with and also get advice from. Maybe we could do a joint patrol with Storm sometime? I have an idea for a more specialized topic though where they can bond; both boys love flowers. Maybe Ash could notice Snowpaw's decorated nest and ask if he could help him to decorate his own c:

It's going to get busy with the plot finale, so it's up to you if you want to do a topic with them now or after it's over :)

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 23:19

yes that sounds perfect

snow would be incredibly willing to hang out with ash and/or give him advice (even if that advice is...dubious at best). a joint patrol with storm would be great! i'd love to do the bonding topic, too, but i'd rather wait on that one until after the sitewide because i'm,, extremely into the idea and i want to be sure i won't lose track of it in the chaos

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 23:30

Perfect, I'll run it by Reaper :D And I agree, we'll go flower collecting when things calm down~ I look forward to all their interactions, dubious advice or no xD

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 0:32

What about Streampaw? She can’t do crush topic (she has a mate already), but she could join the patrol.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 0:44

I'm sure Ash would love to be friends with Streampaw, what is her personality like? :D I think for the patrol though I want to keep it as just 3 cats, for the sake of time. Ashpaw and Streampaw could definitely do a separate topic though~

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 0:49

Streampaw is a calm but slightly stubborn blue gray pelted she cat with a silver sheen. Think Bluestar in the original series but kinder and younger.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 1:04

She sounds like a good friend for Ash! Hmm...perhaps Streampaw could show him how to swim properly? He's still learning a lot of things about RiverClan, and even though he's swam before he wasn't very good at it xD I could post the topic now, if that sounds fun to you? :)

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 1:05

Sure, that’s cool! Streampaw is also about to become a warrior after her Moonstone though.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 1:54

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t41254-flounder-no-more-open#465799
Here we go! I made it an open topic, in case someone else wants to pop in too C:

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 2:10

Ok! That’s fine, I posted in it.

Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 6:05

Willowpaw could see if they might have love vibes together.  She is kind and helpful, but every once in a while, or if someone gets on her nerves, she can be prickly(this doesn't happen very often, it mainly only happens when something threatens her Clan) She is loyal to her Clan, friends, and kin.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 7:20

@KatzJump: She sounds wonderful! We can definitely see if they have love vibes, but for now let's start with a friendship :D Feel free to join the open topic I have with Windwillow if you wish, I'll be posting there today~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!   Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends for Ashpaw of RiverClan!
Page 1 of 1