Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ashkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

Ashkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ashkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ashkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 18:53

Stormbringer never expected the kit that tried to take a fish from right under there noses would settle into the clan so well. She loved the little kit a lot but in a short moon he had recovered well and as per clan traditions it was time for him to become an apprentice. The gray deputy jumped up onto the Willow Branch before calling out to the clan.

"Let all cats old enough to swim gather underneath Willow Branch for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ashkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 19:22

Had it already been a whole moon since he had joined RiverClan?  The time seemed to fly by!  Ashkit guessed it was because now he wasn't the only one responsible for both his own and his sibling's lives; thanks to his 'mistake', they had found a place full of kindness and love...though hardship still lingered.  His shoulder may have healed thanks to the skills of Spiderquill, leaving behind only a scar which he couldn't help but be proud of, and his belly was always filled by the best-tasting fish he had ever had...but the eyes of his new clanmates - as they called each other - were often shadowed by fear.  Ivystar and Stormbringer had told him about cats called the Righteous Few...even the name sent shivers down his spine.  He had always been scared by ghosts since he was very young; his father had once told he and his siblings a scary story about the evil spirit of an old rogue who haunted the fields, looking for victims to take with him into death.  It had taken his mother hours to calm him down afterward, and Ashkit remembered vividly how terrified he was that night whenever he heard rustling in the hay.  Knowing that ghosts were, in fact, real had been a very intense shock.  I haven't seen them yet, and I hope I never will, but even so...I need to be ready to protect my family!

Though his biological parents could never be replaced in his heart, Ivystar and Stormbringer had quickly stepped into the role of guardians, and he trusted them completely.  Their wisdom and honor as leader and deputy inspired him, and thanks to their patience he had finally begun to remember all the different terms clan cats used.  Warriors, queens, the Code, the long names...what was most important right now though was the term apprentice, the next step he would take on his path to repay RiverClan's kindness.  Running through what was about to happen in his mind, Ashkit padded forward to the front of the clearing, tilting his head back to look up at Stormbringer with a nervous smile.  It was time, he was going to get another new name, and a mentor.  He hoped they would be someone nice, like his guardians...he didn't really know many other cats yet besides them, Quailkit and Iriskit, and Spiderquill.  He was ready to learn more about this big new world, and hopefully, he would prove himself to be worthy of his new title; RiverClan cat.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ashkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 19:29

Stormbringer couldn't help but smile as soon as she saw the familiar kit step out of the nursery. She figured he knew what was in store for him today, though hopefully he would be happy with who his mentor would be. He would be a fine warrior one day, and she was ready to see him grow along the way.

"Today we are gather to name another apprentice, another sign that our clan is growing." The deputy began. She didn't want to drag this out there was no need. Even if Ashkit was special to her, a ceremony was a ceremony. "Ashkit please come forward " She waited for a moment for the Tom to come forward before she spoke again. "Ashkit from this moment on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Ashpaw. I will be your mentor, so I look forward to passing all I know to you." The deputy said.

Stormbringer jumped down from the branch ready to greet her new apprentice by touching noses with him. She was ready to show him everything Riverclan had to offer.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ashkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 20:30

Seeing Stormbringer smile back at him just like she would at any other time helped relax Ashkit, and he could feel the tension fade from his limbs.  Though acutely aware of the fact that almost the whole clan was looking at him, he chose to just keep his eyes locked onto the stormy-gray she-cat, though he did glance over once to wink at his brother and sister; hopefully, they would be joining him soon.  Stepping forward to stand at the head of the camp, trying his very best to look mature despite his still small stature, he listened closely to every word, taking it all in.  Ashpaw...it still sounds off to me.  I've always just been Ash, but the meaning behind these names is so...purpouseful.  Each one is unique eventually, I wonder what my warrior name will be?  If I'm ever given the honor, that is!  His chin lifting, the fluffy gray tom purred; that purr quickly turned to a gasp though, as Stormbringer jumped down to greet him, as...her new apprentice?!  Dumbstruck, he managed to touch noses with his guardian before pulling back, eyes wide and excited.  I-I didn't think she would have enough time to be my mentor, being the deputy seems like a really hard job...  "I promise, I won't let you down Stormbringer!"  Beaming, he hesitated for a moment before leaning forward and nuzzling her chest; he didn't think it was customary to show such affection during a ceremony, but he didn't care.  Thanks to her, he finally felt like he had a home again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ashkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1