Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting (OPEN)

Go down 
+3
Silvershadow
Mistpelt
Ankle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting (OPEN)   Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Apr 2020 - 7:48

"D-Daisybloom? Mossbloom...?" A small, weak voice sounded at the entrance of the den, and Mossbloom immediately stood from where she was sorting herbs. Casting a concerned glance towards Daisybloom, she hurried over to see a familiar white pelt soaked and smeared with blood, and she couldn't help but gasp at the state that the young apprentice had found herself in. "Willowpaw! Great StarClan, you poor dear... Daisybloom, please help Willowpaw get settled into a nest and fetch some water-soaked moss. Once you have those, please get poppy seeds, feverfew, and catchweed. I'll have you give her those and take care of the smaller wounds after I get the worse ones covered." Turning to her herbs, Mossbloom quickly gathered the herbs she wanted, and Willowpaw needed. Time was of the essence, and without treatment the young she-cat wouldn't have long. Bringing her selection out, she set to work roughly cleaning the fur around the worst wounds, nosing each one gently to ensure they were fully cleared of dirt and other debris before she set to making her poultice. Her jaws worked hard to mix the goldenrod, horsetail, oak leaf, and willow bark mixture into a smooth paste before carefully licking it into the deepest wounds, covering them carefully with cobwebs before moving to the next. Once the most critical wounds were tended to, she stepped aside to let Daisybloom work, letting her jaw relax as she cleaned up from her own healing and readied herself to help her apprentice.

Mossbloom used Revive, healing Willowpaw for 15 HP and costing 35 SP.

165/200 SP

Willowpaw:
15/20 HP

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (OPEN)   Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Apr 2020 - 8:16

Daisybloom also heard the call, and quickly followed her mentor’s directions. She settled Willowpaw into a nest and gave her the water. She fetched the three herbs, feeding her the poppyseeds and feverfew to take away some of the pain, and applied the catchweed to keep the poultices on. She hoped that the apprentice would be alright. She looked towards her mentor, hoping she had done it correctly.

Daisybloom used Minor Heal, healing Willowpaw for 3 HP and costing 10 stamina.

80/90

Willowpaw:
18/20 HP

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (OPEN)   Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Apr 2020 - 8:23

OOC: I think the two SP points can be left out.

Willowpaw felt herself being placed on the nest. As Mossbloom and Daisybloom treated her, she sighed in relief. “Will I be getting some scars?” Willowpaw whispered weakly, trying to sit up. She cringed at her sore body, and decided to lie down again. “I dont think this blood is ever going to wash off.” Willowpaw attempted a smile, but it came out as a wince instead. “Thanks, again.” She croaked.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (OPEN)   Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Apr 2020 - 12:21

Moonpaw followed Willowpaw into the medicine den. "Can I stay with her?" She asked, exhaustion dragging her down. Her head drooped and she nearly fell on her face before she caught herself. "Sleep, and scars make you look cool," she muttered to Willowpaw and curled up next to her friend, not caring if she was half lying on the ground. Sleep claimed her immediately.

Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 Downlo10 Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 Downlo15 Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (OPEN)   Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Apr 2020 - 17:20

Willowpaw half smiled at her friend as she slept. “I think I need some sleep too...” Willowpaw said, already yawning. She couldn’t move into a comfortable position of any way, so she closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep...

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (OPEN)   Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 8:38

"It may scar, but scars help make you who you are. I have scars of my own, after all." Mossbloom purred, nuzzling the apprentice's ears gently. "I do promise the blood will wash off." Raising her eyes to Daisybloom's, she gave her a nod. "Of course you can stay, Moonpaw, just be careful of the dressings. I don't want them being disturbed, okay?" Motioning to her apprentice, she led her slightly away from the now slumbering apprentices. "You did a wonderful job, that was perfect Daisybloom. For now, we let them rest, but we need to keep a close eye on them."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (OPEN)   Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 8:46

Daisybloom smiled, her mentor was proud! She was glad that she ad done everything right. She watched over the apprentice, making sure she was alright. The poor young one had gone through a lot, more than she had.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (OPEN)   Hunting (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: