Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Bean Drizzlekit (RC) Needs a Buddy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Characters : D(D)rizzlekit-Male // C(C)ricketkit-Male // S(S)parkpaw-Male
Clan/Rank : (D)Kit-RC // (C)Kit-TC // (S)Apprentice-SkC
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 251

Little Bean Drizzlekit (RC) Needs a Buddy Empty
PostSubject: Little Bean Drizzlekit (RC) Needs a Buddy   Little Bean Drizzlekit (RC) Needs a Buddy EmptyMon 16 Nov 2020, 8:53 pm

Okie, so, my baby is going to need some cats to pester hang out with.
If you're interested in your character(s) interacting with mine please feel free to let me know!

Drizzlekit
Tom
Riverclan
Basically, the guy just needs a close friend who'll cling to him like glue. I'm partial to a relationship in which your character will basically be forcing their friendship onto Drizzle at first which would eventually bloom into an actual friendship. Of course, I'm down to discuss pretty much anything. Other relations are also open.  Happy Hamu  
Also, I wouldn't mind a cat he can look up to.

If you wanna PM me about this feel free to! Otherwise, probably just respond here. Thanks for reading! Happy
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Little Bean Drizzlekit (RC) Needs a Buddy   Little Bean Drizzlekit (RC) Needs a Buddy EmptyTue 17 Nov 2020, 10:32 am

Moonkit would be willing! He will have his head up in the clouds (doesn't believe in Starclan), but will try to be a good friend. He is the type of cat that would be willing to be bossed around and such....a forced relationship is probably the only way that he'll actually get friends.

I am looking for parents for him currently, and he will be born soon, so if you don't mind waiting
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Characters : D(D)rizzlekit-Male // C(C)ricketkit-Male // S(S)parkpaw-Male
Clan/Rank : (D)Kit-RC // (C)Kit-TC // (S)Apprentice-SkC
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Little Bean Drizzlekit (RC) Needs a Buddy   Little Bean Drizzlekit (RC) Needs a Buddy EmptyTue 17 Nov 2020, 9:09 pm

Haha, sounds like a good matchup then! And I don't mind waiting for a bit, I'm not really in a rush to get going right away. Regular
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Little Bean Drizzlekit (RC) Needs a Buddy   Little Bean Drizzlekit (RC) Needs a Buddy EmptyWed 18 Nov 2020, 9:57 am

That sounds good to me! One little friend for Drizzlekit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Bean Drizzlekit (RC) Needs a Buddy   Little Bean Drizzlekit (RC) Needs a Buddy Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Bean Drizzlekit (RC) Needs a Buddy
Page 1 of 1