Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Windy Intruder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyMon 20 Apr 2020 - 9:41

Cedarpaw had been practicing her hunting when she heard it. A rustle. It seemed there was either a predator, or a piece of prey, or a trespasser. She hoped she wouldn’t have to battle again, but her fur bristled. So many trespassers had intruded Thunderclan lately. She hoped it wouldn’t be another. Yet, she didn’t really want to hurt anyone, not right now. ”Who’s there?” she called out, and a sharp wave of Windclan scent hit her nose. She hissed. It was a trespasser. The small she-cat got ready for a possible battle.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyMon 20 Apr 2020 - 9:55

Larkpaw had been chasing a rabbit. The small creature had darted across countless places, and Larkpaw hadn’t even noticed she’d crossed into ThunderClan territory. The rabbit was so big and fat and- gone. She whirled around as it dropped into a rabbit burrow. What? Isn’t WindClan the only Clan that has rabbit burrows? She didn’t have time to ponder the thought, as a ThunderClan apprentice came out. Larkpaw whirled around. Oh, great. Just what I need. She hoped words would do the trick, but doubted it- with the high tensions lately, it seemed better to just get it over with. She hopped onto the other (hopefully unprepared) apprentice. ”I’m sorry! I thought you were gonna attack me but then you didn’t, so I had to do it! It’s not like you would’ve let me go- at least I doubted it.” Why was she babbling like this? Was it the panic of the situation?

Larkpaw used leap-and-hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Cedarpaw is pinned for 1 turn.

Larkpaw
20/20
70/80 (-10)

Cedarpaw
14/20 (-6)
80/80
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyMon 20 Apr 2020 - 9:55

The member 'SalTea' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

A Windy Intruder Mistpe10
A Windy Intruder Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyMon 20 Apr 2020 - 10:02

Cedarpaw watched with surprise as she was attacked by this cat. Luckily, she leapt out of the way just in time. ”Ha!” she exclaimed. She wasn’t hit by Larkpaw, but she was ready for the next attack. She hoped that she could defeat the intruder.

Cedarpaw used Lightning Reflexes, Dodging the Attack! It costed 10 stamina.

Cedarpaw:
20/20
70/80 (-10)

Larkpaw:
20/20
70/80 (-10)

#44B3C7

Last edited by Deer on Mon 20 Apr 2020 - 10:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyMon 20 Apr 2020 - 10:02

The member 'Deer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

A Windy Intruder Sig2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 6:15

"Dodge this, then!" Larkpaw leapt under Cedarpaw and unsheathed her claws, raking them down soft belly fur. It was a bit of a dirty tactic, but hopefully, it'd work. Larkpaw wiggled out of the way and waited for Cedarpaw's next move.

Larkpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Larkpaw
20/20
60/80 (-10)

Cedarpaw
13/20 (-7)
70/80
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 6:19

Cedarpaw winced as Larkpaw scraped her belly fur. She ran at the intruder angrily, knocking her down with her force. She hissed with anger. That had hurt! Her tail twitching as she watched her enemy fall down, she leapt backwards, ready to try to dodge the next attack.

Cedarpaw used Run and Tackle, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Cedarpaw:
13/20
60/80 (-10)

Larkpaw:
14/20 (-6)
60/80

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 6:28

Larkpaw felt a surge of adrenaline as she darted around Cedarpaw. The advantage of being a WindClanner: you were fast. Why not take it further, Larkpaw thought. She lunged towards Cedarpaw and raked her claws down her face as the she-cat was still recovering.

Larkpaw used Dodge-and-fight, avoiding Cedarpaw's previous move, dealing 3 damage, and costing 15 stamina

Larkpaw
20/20 (+7)
45/80 (-15)

Cedarpaw
10/20 (-3)
60/80

Last edited by SalTea on Tue 21 Apr 2020 - 6:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 6:28

The member 'SalTea' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

A Windy Intruder Sig2
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 6:44

Cedarpaw growled as her enememy dodge the attack. She was so fast! She tried again to attack her, hoping she could take down the opponent. But honestly, she was starting to hurt. She slashed at Larkpaw’s belly as the Winclanner had done to her previously.

Cedarpaw used Belly Rake dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Cedarpaw:
10/20
50/80 (-10)

Larkpaw:
13/20 (-7)
45/80

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 6:50

Larkpaw winced at the blood now pooling from her stomach. How 'bout we both use eachother's moves, then? Although Larkpaw wasn't built for strength, she decided it'd still work. The WindClanner slammed straight into Cedarpaw, knocking her backwards. While Cedarpaw was on the ground, Larkpaw swiped at her flank and darted back out of reach.

Larkpaw used run-and-tackle, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina
Larkpaw also used swift strike, dealing 2 damage and costing 10 stamina

Larkpaw
13/20
25/80 (-20)

Cedarpaw
5/20
50/80
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 6:56

If Cedarpaw was angry before, now she was fuming. The Windclanner had copied her, and struck her twice! She was a good opponent. She was barely lasting the battle. She struck out a her again, not having the strength to use a stronger attack. She smashed her sheathed paw onto Larkpaw’s head.

Cedarpaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 5 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Cedarpaw:
5/20
40/80 (-10)

Larkpaw:
8/20 (-5)
25/80

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 7:03

ooc: I did Cedarpaw's stats wrong in my last post by accident- I thought she had 13 health but she had 10, so she'd actually have 2 health now ^^

Larkpaw was too tired to dodge. She braced herself for the blow, but it still left her vision blurred for a minute, sent her reeling. Larkpaw wanted this encounter to be done and over. So she did exactly what Cedarpaw had done: slammed her paw on her head.

Larkpaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 stamina

Larkpaw
8/20
20/80 (-5)

Cedarpaw
-2/20 (-4)
40/80
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 7:05

ooc: no worries, I’ve done it before <3

Cedarpaw waited for the last blow, squeezing her eyes shut. ”Go...now..” she mewed as her bison blurred with pain. She struggled up, and tried to drag herself back to camp, waiting by the medicine den to get healed.

Cedarpaw had KO’ed!

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 7:09

Larkpaw could've said a lot of things. Probably should've said one of them. But she cast a regretful glance at Cedarpaw, and that was it, before she streaked back across Fourtrees to WindClan territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Windy Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Windy Intruder   A Windy Intruder Empty

Back to top Go down

A Windy Intruder
Page 1 of 1