Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 20:41

"Let all of ShadowClan gathering in the shadow of the Jaggedrock!" Flintstar stood perched on the great rock in the camp clearing, gaze sweeping over as he waited for his Clan to join him. This seemed like a long time coming, recalling when he, his mother and Cardinalcry had first found the young Redpaw in the swamp - alone with the dead body of her mother. The two she-cats had wasted no time in accepting her and while it was a shame that neither of them were hear to witness this moment, he knew they would be proud. He was proud as well, ShadowClan needed every paw in this trying time and even while the Stars would perhaps scorn her for being born an outsider...Well, she had proven herself loyal through and through. She was a proper ShadowClan cat in his mind, and would be a warrior soon enough.

Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 20:51

Ever since returning from the Moonstone, Redpaw knew that her warrior ceremony would follow soon afterwards, and had been looking forward to this day. When Flintstar finally ascended to the Jaggedrock's peak, she felt a pang of sadness, knowing that Cardinalcry wasn't there to see it, and that Thornstar could only watch from the stars. Nonetheless, she rose to her paws and joined the crowd that was beginning to gather, and an uncharacteristic smile crossed her face as she looked at Flintstar above.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 23:09

"I call you all here to witness the naming of a new warrior. Redpaw, please step forward," he called out, dipping his head toward the she-cat as she joined the rest of her Clanmates in the crowd. He waited a few heartbeats before continuing. "I, Flintstar, leader of ShadowClan..." He suddenly drifted off, his expression darkening. He knew what words were to be spoken next, calling upon StarClan to witness this ceremony but the thought of doing so left a sickening taste in his mouth. As much as he was...Following their will,  he was not happy with it. No, he would not praise them in this ceremony. Those in charge would not accept Redpaw for her blood and he knew that, even if he was willing to accept her despite that. "I call upon my Clanmates to look upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to uphold the Warrior Code and I commend her a warrior. Redpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 23:44

Redpaw had trained for moons for this moment, in the wake of her mother's desperate flight, in the wake of Thornstar's death. This was the last step she had to take to become a warrior. She stepped forward, confidence filling every part of her being, and without hesitation, took her oath.
"I do."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 23:48

Flintstar dipped his head as Redpaw spoke up, speaking the two words that was necessay for her to gain his name. He waited a moment, turning his head toward the sky. While perhaps he was expecting the StarClan that prowled the forest to care little for Redpaw, he did hope that Thornstar was proud of her from where she sat in the stars. "Then by the powers granted to me, I give you your warrior name. Redpaw, from this moment you will be known as Redwolf. We honors your loyalty and the hard work you've done to gain this, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Congratulation," he said as he jumped down from the Jaggedrock, padding over to rest his chin on her head was per tradition.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 12 Apr 2020 - 6:44

Ravenmist joined in the cheering, rushing forward to greet Redpaw- no, she was Redwolf now. A fitting, strong name for a strong she-cat. “Redwolf! I’m so proud of you. I know I wasn’t always there to serve as your mentor, but I’m happy for you. You’ll serve as an excellent warrior, especially in these trying times.” The blind deputy gave her former apprentice a good-natured nudge, before padding back into the crowd. ”See you in the warriors’ den.”

Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Redpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: