Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony   Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 16:03

At the to of the rock, Ravenmist called out the now-familiar words over the clearing. Shadestrike's kits were grown, and today was Ashkit's turn. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!" The blind deputy called, nose and ears pinpointing the kit in question, and her mother. Undoubtedly she'd be excited. If only she were aware of the dangerous new world she was about to step into.

Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony   Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 16:07

Breezepaw assumed it was Ashkit's ceremony. There were so few warriors available to be mentors. But he knew ShadowClan would survive. The dark tabby pushed his way towards his sister, a purr rising in his throat, as he grinned at her. "I guess I've got some competition now, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony   Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 16:14

Purring, Ashkit bounded to the Jaggedrock. This was probably her ceremony to become an apprentice! The usually collected kit bounced up and down, before realizing it would mess up her pelt. Sitting down, she groomed her fur just as her brother, Breezepaw, apprenticed sometime earlier, reached her. "Of course you've got competition. I'm gonna be the best warrior ShadowClan's ever known!"

Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony Downlo10 Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony Downlo15 Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony   Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 7:21

Ravenmist purred, amused by the siblings’ conversation, before speaking again. “Ashkit, come forward. You have reached the age of six moons, and it’s time you were apprenticed. From this day forward, you will be known as Ashpaw. Your mentor will be Redwolf. Redwolf was my apprentice, and a good one at that. I trust she will teach you all she knows.” The black-and-silver deputy dipped her head, stepping down off the rock.

Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony   Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 16:42

Ashpaw padded forward to touch noses with her mentor, Redwolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony   Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashkit's Apprenitce Ceremony
Page 1 of 1