Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA   Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:01

Cat Name: Willowpaw

Clan: ThunderClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? :
A medicine cat heals and helps other cats, no matter what rank, what clan, or their origins. A medicine cat should help every cat, and can be a very loyal ally to leaders, warriors, apprentices and kits alike.

What would you do with this position? :
I would be supportive, friendly, kind and compassionate towards sick or injured cats. It is my duty as a medicine cat, and I would be very glad to carry on my duties.

Why you think you deserve this position? :
OOC: I am a very active RPer and will always try my best to make my posts longer and more frequent. I check WCC at least once a day, and I would say that my actual personality is closer to helping people/cats than taking the lead and solving manners with violence.
IC: Willowkit is shy and tentative. She doesn’t like to take the lead and always worries about how her clanmates would judge her if she did not fight or hunt well. With a MCA postulation, Willowkit can be more of herself and increase confidence throughout experience as a MCA.

Recommendations : None, as of now

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA   Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 9:35

Recomend!

Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Emberglow

Emberglow

Characters : Morningdove (Md) | Firekit (Ff)
Clan/Rank : (Md) WC T1 Warrior | (Ff) SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA   Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 10:31

(Disclaimer- I was asked for a recommendation, but all this is true anyway. I don't toss them around without proper feedback!)

I've been keeping an eye on Windwillow's posts since the Gathering, and though she's new to the site, Windwillow has got a firm grasp of how things work, and comprehension of language I'd expect from someone a lot older and more experienced. She's definitely active enough in the community that being given the responsibility of a high-ranking position would fit, and has a friendly and approachable personality that sets a good example to anyone looking to become a fellow MCA. Windwillow could benefit from going into more detail in-character (exploring thoughts, feelings, senses, reactions to others, and so on), but being given the duties of a MCA might be exactly what she needs to grow in that regard.

From an IC perspective, Willowpaw is good-humored, kind, has expressed an interest in medicine and helping others from her birth- all traits any Clan would want in a medicine cat (or their apprentice). She's a sensible choice for ThunderClan, and I wish both Willowpaw and Windwillow all the best of luck.

(And even if you don't get the slot- don't stop trying! Maybe I'm biased with Morningpaw, but a warrior who focuses on helping others and finding peaceful solutions is something every Clan needs.)

Recommended!
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA   Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 11:57

As the first applicant to reach eight recommendations, please give your congratulations to Deer and their character Daisybloom on becoming ThunderClan's new MCA!!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA   Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 11:58

Windwillow, I think your cat would have been great as well! I have a feeling you will find yourself in another high rank position someday. Never give up! I didn’t win my first time either.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA   Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Willowpaw for ThunderClan MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: