Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Friends [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

New Friends [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: New Friends [OPEN]   New Friends [OPEN] EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 13:55

Ebonykit was padding around the nursery, bored out of her mind. She had no friends to play with, and most of the kits had already become apprentices. She sighed heavily, her dark grey paws scuffling underneath her. Ebonykit plopped down on her belly and rolled over, moss stuck in her fur.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

New Friends [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends [OPEN]   New Friends [OPEN] EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 14:16

Ashkit stared out the nursery entrance, feeling nothing. No emotion, no feeling. Lost in her own thoughts, her tail twitched from where it was neatly wrapped around her paws. Ashkit glanced at it, then stared at her tail like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Her ear twitched when she heard someone sigh behind her. Swiveling her head, Ashkit glanced at the creator of the annoying sound that had jolted her from her thoughts. A dark-gray kit was laying on her back. Ashkit wrinkled her nose when she saw the moss sticking out of the other kit's messy pelt, unlike her own fur, which was neat without one stray hair.

"There's moss in your pelt," Ashkit mewed in a monotone. She rarely spoke; it was surprising to hear her own voice. Giving the moss pelted kit one last glance, Ashkit resumed staring out the nursery entrance.

New Friends [OPEN] Downlo10 New Friends [OPEN] Downlo15 New Friends [OPEN] Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on Mon 13 Apr 2020 - 11:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

New Friends [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends [OPEN]   New Friends [OPEN] EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 14:20

Ebonykit frowned. She attempted to brush of the moss, then licked her messy fur into place. “Hi...I’m Ebonykit.” She introduced herself. Her blue-grey eyes shone with excitement, but she was wary too. Whoever this new kit was, she was bored and unhappy, too. “Umm...do you wanna be friends?” Ebonykit asked, then immediately regretted the idea. The calico kit was obviously not going to respond, and if she was, it would most likely be another remark about how her pelt looked.

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

New Friends [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends [OPEN]   New Friends [OPEN] EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:08

Ashkit glared at this... Ebonykit. Whoever she was, she was annoying. "Sorry, but no." Ashkit mewed coldly, "Besides, you don't even know me. Friendship is supposed to be made gradually, not asked for and given in a few moments. I don't even know you." Uncoiling from the place she had sat for the majority of the day, Ashkit padded to a corner of the nursery and curled up, her back to the other kit. She stared at a small bug crawling in front of her nose. Raising a law slowly so she wouldn't startle it, Ashkit slammed her forepaw down onto the bug to kill it. She peeked under her paw, noticing the squashed remains of the creature, which coated her paw as well. Eww. Wiping her paw on the wall to clean it, she tucked her it back where it belonged. More comfortable, she gazed without seeing at the wall.

New Friends [OPEN] Downlo10 New Friends [OPEN] Downlo15 New Friends [OPEN] Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

New Friends [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends [OPEN]   New Friends [OPEN] EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:12

Ebonykit was stunned. She wasn’t used to kits like her and didn’t know how to respond. As Ashkit squashed the bug between her paws, Ebonykit grew slightly uncomfortable. Ebonykit didn’t like strangers that much either, and she was keeping herself from lashing out. She took a deep breath, and exhaled through her nose. Her ears flicked, trying to hear if Ashkit sounded annoyed with her sigh.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New Friends [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends [OPEN]   New Friends [OPEN] EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:21

Breezepaw pulled himself out of the apprentice's den. "Come on, Ashkit, don't be so annoyed with Ebonykit. She hasn't done anything wrong... not yet, anyway," he sneered. Ashkit was his sister. Knowing Ashkit, she'd insulted Ebonykit in some way, and now Ebonykit was mad. He turned his amber gaze on Ebonykit. "I'm Breezepaw." He emphasized the word 'paw', reminding Ashkit that he had been made an apprentice first.

Last edited by SalTea on Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

New Friends [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends [OPEN]   New Friends [OPEN] EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:22

OOC: I’m Ebonykit. Willowkit is my ThunderClan name.

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

New Friends [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends [OPEN]   New Friends [OPEN] EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:56

Ashkit ignored her brother's obvious jab and stood, padding over to him until they were nose to nose. He wasn't much bigger than her, anyway. "Hey, Breezepaw, so lonely you had to come annoy your little sister? Looks like you haven't got any friends," she mocked. "And your mentor doesn't seem to like you very much, considering you're stuck in camp instead of training." Grinning, Ashkit nudged her brother affectionately. "Don't be mad, mouse-brain. Go badger someone else." She felt a bit happier after talking with her brother, even though it was only playful banter.

She turned to Ebonykit, and her eyes instantly cooled. "As I said before, friendship needs to be earned. I won't be all 'you can be my friend' and then get betrayed. You never know if someone's real or just acting."
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

New Friends [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends [OPEN]   New Friends [OPEN] EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 16:25

Ebonykit started in shock. She would never betray anyone! She was very loyal, even though she could be uncomfortable around strangers. She deflated slightly as Ashkit and Breezepaw playfully teased each other, and the part of her that was hopeful closed off, and she was once again back to her old self, afraid of strangers and scared to make friends. Ebonykit decided that this was not going to go anywhere, and padded out of the nursery quickly and quietly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Friends [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends [OPEN]   New Friends [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Friends [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1