Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)  Empty
PostSubject: Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)    Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)  EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 1:50

Coniferpaw, for once in his life, was bored. His herb hunt was over, his mentor was busy, his siblings were all on patrols of some kind... He really had nothing to do. His tail twitched impatiently as he let out a deep sigh, flopping into a laying position outside the apprentices' den. His eyes drifted towards the forest. He wasn't allowed to leave, being an apprentice and all. Why was he even still an apprentice? He felt so old. Couldn't he just be promoted now? He felt ready, anyway.

Just then, he spotted his sister Stormpaw emerge from the forest. He got to his feet, a little smile on his face as he approached his smaller but older sister. "Hey Stormpaw, wanna go on a patrol? Or just a walk, I don't really care at this point. I just want to leave camp for a bit, clear my head." A walk would be nice, plus he'd get to hang out with his sister. Win-win.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)    Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)  EmptyMon 20 Apr 2020 - 8:05

(OOC: timeline wise, I'm going to place this a sunrise or two before Dace's death, as Storm won't want anything to do with anyone after Dace's death)

Padding in after her mentor, Dacedream, she strolled into camp, squirrel in mouth. A voice called her name. Stormpaw looked up to see her brother had been the one to call her name, and she padded over. "Sure, Coniferpaw. I... I could use a walk. Things have been... Hectic, to say the least." She mewed, brushing her cheek with hers. Her tabby tail waved as she padded back out into the forest with her dearly beloved little brother.

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)    Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)  EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 3:39

OOC: I'm sorry this post is so rushed, but my next character is being born soon so I need to yeet Conifer
Coniferpaw smiled awkwardly, following his older sister into the forest. His heavy paws made soft thumps against the underbrush, alerting any would-be prey of his presence. He wasn't interested in hunting today, anyway. "So, how are you these days? I know things haven't been amazing recently, so-"

He cut himself off at a nearby rustle. He wouldn't have really cared under normal circumstances, but in these times every slight sound put him on alert. He heard it again, closer this time. This was no ordinary prey, it sounded much too big. He tok a few hesitant steps toward the sound, suddenly finding himself face-to-face with a large bird. Too large, about as big as him. He backpedalled, startled. The creature hissed, lowering its long neck and stalking towards him. Oh boy. He unsheathed his claws and yelled to his sister. "Stormpaw, get out! There's a-" Cut off again, this time involuntarily. The goose had grabbed his neck. With surprising strength, it threw him aside and gouged a significant hole in his throat. He gasped for air as blood pooled under him, breaths ragged and vision blurry. Black took over his field of vision, blood loss taking its toll rapidly. He lost feeling in his limbs, one by one. There was no way he'd get out of this alive, he realized with an intense panic. "S-stormpaw, he-help..." He was barely audible, but he hoped she could hear him.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)    Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)  EmptyWed 20 May 2020 - 7:20

"Things have been..... Weird to sa-" She cut herself off as Coniferpaw hushed himself, ears alert, glancing around. Coniferpaw warily padded forward, and she unsheathed her claws, ready to face whatever danger. Part of her hoped it was just a startled rabbit. But the scent was no such thing. It was a predator, she could tell. Before she could warn her brother to get away, the fowl creature leaped forward, white feathers with an ugly beak. It opened it's terrible beak, revealing wicked rows of teeth. Oh no...

"Coniferpaw, look ou-" Then the goose surged forward. And grabbed her brother's neck. As if he were a feather, the goose tossed him aside. Rage filled her being, red blurring her vision. With a caterwauling wail, she jumped onto the goose's back, sinking her teeth into his neck, not letting go, not even when she felt bloos fill her mouth, not even when she felt it go limp. Only when Coniferpaw called out to her did she let go. Rushing to his side, her blue eyes widened. "C-conifer...! No! J-just hang on! I-I'll bring you back to Mossbloom and Daisybloom! Y-you'll be fine!"

Desperately, she tried to nudge him to his paws, but she knew it was no use.

STORMPAW used KILLING BITE on the GOOSE. The GOOSE is DEAD. STORMPAW is sad.

Stormpaw: very sad
HP: 20/20
SP: 70/80 (-10)

Horrible Goose!:
HP: 0/40 (-40)
SP: 130/140 (from attacking Conifer)
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)    Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)  EmptyMon 1 Jun 2020 - 5:34

Coniferpaw smiled weakly. His sister was alright, at least. "I-" he coughed, blood painting the grass. He wouldn't make it to camp. Panic set in. He didn't want to die. Not like this. He was meant to die for his Clan, as a warrior. He'd never even been to a Gathering. There's so much he'd never done, things he'll never have the chance to do. A tear ran down his bloodied face, mixing with the blood below him. He wanted to speak to Stormpaw. To tell her things would be alright. To tell her he'd survive. But he couldn't, both because it would be a lie and because the blood pooling in his lungs prevented him from breathing, let alone speaking. Instead, he reached out a shaky paw to his sister as his vision went black. It was over. Maybe... Maybe they'd meet again in StarClan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)    Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Not the worst way to go(but certainly not the best)
Page 1 of 1