Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;

Go down 
+2
Hope
Ebby
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; Empty
PostSubject: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 17:19

Sparrowflight sat outside of the warriors den, taking advantage of the break from winter StarClan had blessed the forest with. If only for a few days, the streams were unfrozen, and the sun shined brilliantly. The chilly winds still remained, but it still lifted the spirits of the clan cats. The warrior had just gotten back from hunting, the fish were much easier to catch when there was nothing for the prey to hide under, and now she was allowed to take a small portion for herself.
Not a moment before she started to sink her teeth into her well earned meal, a sharp pain hit her lower belly. It shocked her, causing her to gasp and instinctively dig her paws into the ground. She found herself gritting her teeth until the pain subsided. 'What - .. What in StarClan's name was that...?' she thought. Well, that was weird. Er- ... Must have been nothing. Right? Right.
Nope, retard.
A few minutes later, just having she had swallowed her first bit tee-hee., the pain returned; This time it was a lot stronger then before. "Ow! Owww!" she wailed. What the fawk? D:

Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; PDt1Qqd Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 17:26

Lightkit took in the sights around camp. She noticed a warrior that looked to be in pain.

"Are you okay, miss?" She said.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 17:29

"Ah.. Yeah, I'm okay." She began to regain herself as the small kit approached, noting the snowy white pelt, and features so similar to Hopeclaw. She put so and so together and figured it must have been Lightkit. Sparrowflight forced a smile, "D- do you know where Hopeclaw is? Or Silentherb - ?" she cut herself off in the end, trying to contain a yowl.
Hopefully the weird facial expressions she was pulling right now would not scar Lightkit, or something like that...

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 17:34

"I'm not sure... I'll go look!" She said, quickly padding to Silentherb's den.

"Silentherb! Are you here? There's something wrong with Sparrowflight!"

Hopeclaw padded over to Sparrowflight. "Whoa... did you eat something bad? Should I get Silent-" She looked over to Silentherb's den and saw Lightkit. "Well, seems she beat me to it."

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 17:40

"I haven't eaten anything for days." Sparrowflight muttered to Hopeclaw, grateful to have her friend keep her company. She gently clawed at her her own side, a stubborn way of relieving the pain, or a retarded way of trying to bite bullet. She had refrained from eating for the past two sun, mostly because she had been feeling extremely bloated; So, afraid she ate something bad, or worse, ate more than her share, she retrained herself. She thought it'd be okay now, with plenty of fish in the pile and such. "I don't - I don't know..." she stuttered, beginning to yell at Silentherb if only in her thoughts to get the message quick and bring her a magic herb to make it all better. This wasn't very fun, no sir.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:05

"Sparrow... do you have a mate?" Hopeclaw asked. She could be sure that Sparrow was... having...

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:09

"No." Sparrowflight said, she'd almost laugh if she weren't in pain. "Of course not... Why do you ask...?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:13

"I hate to break it to you, but I think you're having kits."

Lightkit sat and waited for Silentherb.

OOC: Sleeeeepy are you posting? Light wants a new friend to troll- *shot*

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:17

Sparrowflight looked dumbfounded. "What? Kits?" she meowed, "How is that even - ..." Then it struck her. Some certain night when someone overheard her rambling; About how she didn't want to die a virgin~
"O - Oh..." was all she managed to get out. A paralyzing fear came over her, and her expression was such that it could only be described as, "Oh sh*t."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:21

"Sparrow... who is it?" Hopeclaw demanded.

Lightkit panicked. She didn't want to leave Sparrow to get sick, or die... she looked around camp for someone who could help. She saw her mom by Sparrowflight, which would probably save her a bit of time. "Oh gosh... what to do..." She moaned quietly.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 19:02

If you ever wondered if cats could go into shock, here is your answer: Apparently so. Sparrowfight did nothing but stare forward with the same look on her face, unable to answer Hopeclaw, until the next sharp pain came. She hissed, still trying to wrap her mind around what was going on. It was her worst fear coming true.
Even if she could answer Hopeclaw, she'd more than likely not tell anyways, not with how things were going down right now.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 4:13

OOC: I can't really post until I get pushed out of Ebs' vagina, Hope.

...The things WCC makes me say...

Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 5:29

OOC: XD I didn't... okay. I get it now. *Stupidforever*

IC: "Sparrowflight!" She tried to think of how to help. She watched as Lightkit padded up to her.

"I don't know what to do, mommy. I'm scared. What if she dies?" Light said.

"Don't worry, she won't die." Hopeclaw responded. She hoped that Silentherb would get here soon, otherwise Hope would have to do it.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 11:28

Silentherb hurried into the nusery, her eyes wide as she hurried over to Sparrowflight. She had been heading here to check on Hopeclaw, but heard Sparrowflight's cries. She stopped near Sparrowflight, planting her paw on her belly. She quickly looked at her aunt, wishing that people wouldn't have posted to much when she wasn't able to get on and soon nodded her head, "Push!"

Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 12:09

Ooc: o3o Haven't posted in a while...

Ic:

After entering the camp from a day of hunting, Pantherclaw was surprised to hear cries from what seemed to be his sister. Padding up to the group, the fluffy tom was surprised to find Sparrowflight going through the most painful process any she-cat would ever have to go through. His eyes widened, and he instantly turned away. Gross... was his only thought as he waited for the end.

Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;   Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u; Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparrow's Worst Day Ever. ;u;
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next