Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Computer Troubles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Computer Troubles Empty
PostComputer Troubles

Typing this from my phone. My old laptop is having issues, so I think I may need a new computer soon. Maybe not, since it was perfectly fine yesterday. Either way, just out of caution, I might be inactive for a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Computer Troubles :: Comments

Jay
Re: Computer Troubles
Post Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 19:47 by Jay
I love you.
Anonymous
Post Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 20:50 by Guest
Jay stop cheating on chat-box, and that sucks, I hope your computer gets better soon!
Sleepy
Post Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 18:49 by Sleepy
Hehe, thanks.

My computer's no better, but I've got access to a spare laptop now (a spare which happens to be better than my own computer). I'm not too sure how often I will use it, but I shouldn't be entirely inactive now, 'cause I know you all love me and such and can't bear without me for even a moment. <3

Anyways, I still will probably be slightly inactive until my laptop is fixed. It doesn't look like we're too awfully busy here until the

And that was the exact moment this spare laptop died on me last night. You get the point of what I was trying to say. Stay thirsty, my friends.
Splotch
Post Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 21:36 by Splotch
*is dieing of thirst*

I knew it was only a matter of time before your computer gave out. Stupid computers.
Post  by Sponsored content

Computer Troubles

Page 1 of 1