Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Bored [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 7:34 pm

"Hi," Moonkit mewed as she padded up to two kits with unfamiliar faces who were sitting not far from each other in their nests. "I'm Moonkit," she offered. She cocked her head to the side, ears flopping to the side too. She hoped she was cute in the other kits' eyes, and not some crazy maniac who liked bothering others. "What are your names?" Moonkit observed the tom. He was a fluffy gray tabby, with dark gray stripes running everywhere on his pelt and bright yellow eyes.

The other cat near her was a she-cat. She was pretty, no doubt about that, with a snow-white pelt, pale cream-colored underbelly, and beautiful large sapphire eyes. Her brown tipped tail twitched, perhaps in agitation. Moonkit decided to sit next to she pretty she-cat and made herself comfortable an appropriate distance away. she didn't know the other kit, after all. Moonkit filled her mind with imaginary conversations that she might have with the other two kits, waiting for a reply from one of them.

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Downlo10 I'm Bored [CLOSED] Downlo15 I'm Bored [CLOSED] Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 8:20 pm

I stared at Moonkit. She was...different from the other kits that she had met in the nursery. It wasn’t a bad thing, since she seemed pretty friendly. Mustering her courage, Willowkit spoke up. “I’m Willowkit. Nice to meet you, Moonkit.” She gave a shy smile, her tail flickering in anticipation.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
FODI the GREAT

FODI the GREAT

Number of posts : 29

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 8:36 pm

Blizzardkit looked up, and saw a an elegant looking she-cat. "Hi, I'm..." He started to introduce him-self, but he hesitated. A million thoughts came rushing in to his little head: Was she talking to me? If she was, why would she talk to me? What should I say... This is so EMBARRASSING!!! Blizzardkit thought, and took a deep breath " 'Sup, I'm Blizzardkit, and uh" His voice failed him. Blizzardkit tried for a smile, but he couldn't, so he looked away.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 8:44 pm

Blizzardkit seemed at a loss for words and Moonkit didn’t seem to be talking either. Silence filled the nursery. Willowkit couldn’t take the silence anymore, and decided to break the ice. “So...you two wanna go see the apprentices train?” She asked quietly. Immediately, she regretted it, and she deflated, noticing that this conversation was obviously not going anywhere.

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:26 pm

OOC: Windwillow your character still hasn't been approved, and remember not to use first-person. Also, can we have our individual turns like I go, then Blizzard, then Willow? Don't take my turn!!! (And we have different time thingies so I might not reply soon.)

"Well, hey there, both of you!" Moonkit purred cheerfully. She flicked Willowkit's ear with her tail. "And why would we see the apprentices train? We can fight ourselves, can't we?" Without wasting another word, Moonkit ran out of the nursery entrance and to a nearby clearing where they wouldn't be in anyone's way. "Come on, slowpokes! Hurry up!" She growled playfully.

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Downlo10 I'm Bored [CLOSED] Downlo15 I'm Bored [CLOSED] Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:33 pm

OCC: I have been approved, I sent you the screenshot. Blizzardkit’s next so I’m not gonna take his turn. I won’t use first person.

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:41 pm

OOC: Unfortunately, I do not see you in the Approved ThunderClan Cats section (or whatever its called). I'm logged out of Wechat right now, so I can't see the picture you sent me.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:42 pm

OCC: It’s fine you can look at it when you have WeChat. I got approved though. I can even see the ThunderClan camp thing.

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:46 pm

OOC: Guest can also see the ThunderClan Camp thing. If u wanna talk, please PM (private message) me.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FODI the GREAT

FODI the GREAT

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 1:59 am

"Wow, what just happened, did I just made two new friends?!" Blizzardkit thought, as he hustled to follow Moonkit the weird she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 6:13 pm

Willowkit dashed behind Blizzardkit and Moonkit. “Wait for me!” She screeched, not wanting to be left behind. She saw a clear spot ahead. “Moonkit, what about that place?” She tilted her head towards it. “It has space, and no one will bother us!”

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 7:01 pm

"That was where I was heading, dummy," Moonkit mewed playfully. She was slightly older than the other kits, so she had a bit more experience play-fighting and was quite sure she could beat them. "Are you guys ready?" Moonkit asked eagerly, impatient to start the mock battle. "I guess we can just... fight each other all at the same time?" She offered.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FODI the GREAT

FODI the GREAT

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 8:02 pm

"Oh that sounds fun!" Exclaimed Blizzardkit, as he made a crooked smile, and positioned his front paws. He targeted Willowkit since she looked much friendlier, and slowly inching closer, so he could pounce and knock her down.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 8:06 pm

Willowkit felt like someone was staring at her, so she turned around. Blizzardkit looked like he was planning to knock her down. Willowkit growled, and smacked her tail across his face. “Serves you right.”

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 8:10 pm

"Looks like you forgot about me!" Moonkit snarled before pouncing onto Willowkit, knocking the smaller kit onto the ground. She batted at Willowkit's head and nipped her ears gently, careful not to cause any injuries.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored [CLOSED]   I'm Bored [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Bored [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next