Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 14:25

Ivystar had grown into the habit of checking in on Mistleshine daily; ensuring that the she-cat had everything she needed to heal from her sickness. She'd also taken on the responsibility of Moonstone journeys for the apprentices, knowing that there was still potential danger for poor Spiderpaw if he were to go out alone. Stepping out of the medicine cat den, she held two small bundles of herbs in her jaw as she searched the camp for her apprentice, Nightpaw. He'd been training hard, and it was time for him to speak with StarClan. Spotting him from several fox lengths away, she padded to his side and dropped his bundle at his paws, eating her own with a simple grimace at the taste. "Eat that, then we'll be going to Highstones for your Moonstone Journey." She said dryly, ready to get out of camp.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 14:56

Nightpaw perked his head up to see Ivybrook. No Ivystar. With a sudden realization that it was his moonstone journey Nightpaw jumped up. He ate the herb (which he suprisingly enjoyed) he knew it was time. Nightpaw bounded out of camp and glanced towards his mentor.

Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 15:11

Nodding at the apprentice, Ivystar walked out of camp behind him. "Slow down. We're going to be traveling beyond where your knowledge lies; you know nothing about the cats who may surround you or the threats that might come upon us. Stay by my side." Her patience was worn thin, with StarClan... doing what StarClan had been up to, and the new duties that weighed down on her shoulders. She hadn't quite gotten used to it yet, let alone the new role she'd taken on by volunteering to help Mistleshine out.

With much walking, the two had finally made it to the Mothermouth. Stopping just short of the entrance, Ivystar looked to Nightpaw, whiskers twitching. "It will be very dark, stay close to me and don't stray too far. Call out if you need help." Ducking into the entrance of the cave, Ivystar started off into the dark, taking it slowly as to not lose her apprentice on their way.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 15:58

Nightpaw followed Ivystar through the tunnel. It was dark and damp but Nightpaw didn't care. He was having fun. Well as much fun a cat could get out of walking and chatting. But still Nightpaw could not wait to see the Moonstone.

Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 9:36

With a flick of her ear, Ivystar motioned for Nightpaw to continue moving forward. They'd come upon the moonstone after some time navigating through the dark cave, and it was finally time for her apprentice to speak with StarClan. "Lie down and touch your nose to the stone. I'll be here when you wake up." Flicking her tail, the she-cat settled down a tail length away from the tom and waited for him to fall into the blissful, gentle sleep that StarClan would bring him.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 11:03

Nightpaw lied down and and touched his nose. He fell asleep very quickly before he found himself in Starclan. "Um hi!" Said Nightpaw despite the fact that there wasn't- wait was that a cat?

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 11:23

Lightstep's pale white form began to appear in the shadows the moment that Nightpaw's greeting left his mouth. The scene exploded into starry riverlands as the StarClan warrior fully formed, a sleek-coated white StarClan tom. "Hi yourself," Lightstep greeted, dipping his head with an amused twinkle in his yellow eyes. "That's good perception you've got. I didn't think you'd notice me so quickly."

Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 11:43

Nightpaw jumped back. He then slowly padded forward. He then asked his question. "Whats it like being dead?" Asked Nightpaw. If Lightsong or Poppypaw heard that they'd scold him for being rude. But they weren't. It was just him and this white starclan tom whose name Nightpaw did not know.

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 12:01

Nightpaw seemed a bit startled by Lightstep's appearance, especially after he spoke. "There's nothing to be afraid of here," Lightstep told the RiverClan apprentice reassuringly. After a moment, Nightpaw asked a question. Lightstep's eyes widened slightly with surprise, but a moment later his face softened with understanding and admiration - and a look of apology. "Ah, many living cats wonder that, but the answer is... too complex for words, I'm afraid. The experience is a bit different for everyone, and until you have joined your ancestors among Silverpelt you'll never really know for certain."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 12:15

"But I don't want to. I don't wanna leave my siblings or my mom or my dad." Whimpered Nightpaw. What would they do without him. He'd seen how another cat's death effected their loved ones. Nightpaw didn't want his family to be sad.

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 12:27

Lightstep clicked his tongue lightly, making a soft sound of sympathy. "It's not your time, Nightpaw, nor is it theirs," he answered, "you don't need to worry about that for a little while yet." The white starry-pelted warrior sat, and his tail swayed to beckon Nightpaw to come sit beside him. "It's alright to be worried. Sometimes I miss my family, too. Here in the stars, I can watch over my loved ones. Some of my kin have joined me in the stars... I've come to worry less and less as time goes on."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 13:56

"Who of your kin is still alive?" Asked Nightpaw coming over to sit next to the tom.

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 7:13

"Mistleshine," Lightstep answered proudly, trying to hide the concern he felt for her as he added, "Jaystar, leader before Torrentstar, was grandfather to us both." Lightstep's white chest puffed ever so proudly. Jaystar had stumbled in life, but he had made his amends; Lightstep had never blamed him anyway. Lightstep continued, "I died before I could meet her. I am related to Ivystar as well, though - we've met. She and Mistleshine both are strong, and StarClan watches them closely."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 8:43

Nightpaw's eyes widened. "Really? Woah your so lucky for your kin to be so important to Riverclan!" Squeaked Nightpaw. "My dads one of the best warriors Riverclan has and my mom Lightsong is a great queen!" Nightpaw was amazed. Despite recent events with Starclan they seemed great. The starclan cat he was talking to was pretty nice.

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 9:06

Lightstep chuckled. "I have seen them. You're a wonderful cat from an honorable family. That is one thing about being in StarClan that I can tell you; I can see whatever I'd like to see, and that means I may watch my Clan when I wish. I still mourn the day I left them, but it's a gift to be able to see them and, in time, be rejoined with them in the stars." The white tom smiled at the apprentice beside him, hoping some of his words would be reassuring.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: