Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Will Keep You Safe and Sound [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

I Will Keep You Safe and Sound [open] Empty
PostSubject: I Will Keep You Safe and Sound [open]   I Will Keep You Safe and Sound [open] EmptyTue 18 Feb 2020 - 18:48

Grinning slightly as one of her kits began to stir, Dustcloud forced herself not to get too excited. If the kits were up to it, she planned on taking them out into camp today. Finally, they would get to experience all the wonders of Clan life... They could explore, feel the snow on their fur, and maybe even sniff around the fresh-kill pile and try something new. Her tail twitched slightly, whiskers moving along with it as she patiently waited for them to awake. She could see the sun reflecting down on the snow outside already, hues of gold and orange shining on the snow. It was almost like it was shimmering, the beautiful colors painting a picture on the soft white blanket.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: I Will Keep You Safe and Sound [open]   I Will Keep You Safe and Sound [open] EmptyTue 18 Feb 2020 - 18:56

Wolfkit woke with a tiny yawned and uncurled himself from his mothers side. He looked up at Dustcloud with a tiny smile while getting to his paws. He was still a little wobbly but he was getting used to it. He shook his thick fur and looked around for his siblings.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Sootkit

Sootkit

Characters : Sootkit
Clan/Rank : WindClan/Kit | ThunderClan/kit
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: I Will Keep You Safe and Sound [open]   I Will Keep You Safe and Sound [open] EmptyTue 18 Feb 2020 - 18:57

Sootkit yawned and looked up. The sight of her mother made her feel surprised and happy. Though not remembering much, she does remember hugging her mother. She also remembers the soft blanking glimmering in the sun was making her think of different colors and running cats. She forced her self up and stretched.

maple wrote:
Grinning slightly as one of her kits began to stir, Dustcloud forced herself not to get too excited. If the kits were up to it, she planned on taking them out into camp today. Finally, they would get to experience all the wonders of Clan life... They could explore, feel the snow on their fur, and maybe even sniff around the fresh-kill pile and try something new. Her tail twitched slightly, whiskers moving along with it as she patiently waited for them to awake. She could see the sun reflecting down on the snow outside already, hues of gold and orange shining on the snow. It was almost like it was shimmering, the beautiful colors painting a picture on the soft white blanket.
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

Characters : Crowpaw (SC) - Minkpaw (WC) - Silverkit (TC))
Clan/Rank : Apprentice-(Shadowclan), Apprentice-(Windclan), Kit-(Thunderclan)
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: I Will Keep You Safe and Sound [open]   I Will Keep You Safe and Sound [open] EmptyThu 5 Mar 2020 - 13:45

Silverkit felt the excitement in the air within the den; it actually woke her up. She perked her ears and blue eyes opened a peek to see what was going on. One of the queens Duskcloud was getting ready to take her new kits outside. Ah, the wonders of camp. The older kit knew that it was an exciting adventure leaving the nests to go outside and meet the world and their new clan family. Silverkit remembered how excited she had been and smiled to herself before sitting up. She was one of the eldest kits around in the nursery; nearly being old enough to be an apprentice herself. Only 5 moons old right now at least but she was getting there. She had been eager to meet the new kits joining her and wondered if Duskcloud would allow her to help her watch them while they played outside. She loved helping the others around camp and taking care of everyone was her soul found desire and duty even so young of age.

"Mind if I join you guys Duskcloud? I would love to help you watch the kits while they play!" she asked the queen hopefully.

Of course, if the answer was no Silverkit wouldn't mind going off and taking some prey to the elders or seeing the medicine den again to see if anything was needed. Even young and not an apprentice yet the white and grey molly loved helping anyone and everyone she could even if it meant doing apprentice duties like helping get rid of ticks from the elders backs and dragging prey that was twice her size to whomever was hungry. Ever a helpful little paw she was around camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Will Keep You Safe and Sound [open]   I Will Keep You Safe and Sound [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Will Keep You Safe and Sound [open]
Page 1 of 1