Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw Empty
PostSubject: Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw   Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 16:12

Shadestrike was thinking, alot. Her kits were apprentices so now she can start training her own apprentice. But Tanglepaw would be a tough one.

Shadestrike poked her head inside the apprentice's den. She prodded her kit/apprentice with her paw, murmuring instructions to meet her outside camp for training.

Shadestrike began to clean herself, waiting for Tanglepaw to meet her.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw   Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw EmptyTue 25 Feb 2020 - 5:10

Tanglepaw tumbled out of her den and churned up dirt as she scrambled after her mother. "Let's go!!" she hollered loudly, pausing only to pluck at her bushy tail. "I'm ready to be a warrior! We have to move fast! If I'm not Tanglesnap by my eighth moon, I'll never be Tanglestar by my twelfth! Ma, Ma, Ma, hurry!"

Tanglepaw was wiggling past and making chase into the woods before Shadestrike even knew what hit her. Her original plan was to let her paws carry her off to her destiny, but she didn't make it very far. The scope of the forest hit her as she turned her yellow eyes to the sky. The trees were huge... they didn't look that big from camp. Tanglepaw gasped in awe and finally slowed down. "Okay, you can lead the way, then."

Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw   Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw EmptyWed 26 Feb 2020 - 22:15

Shadestrike's tail waved as she watched her kit/apprentice run towards her. "Ha! I waited until I was like... 16 moons to become a warrior!" She paused. "Alright kitten!" She turned her head towards the forest.

"Be-" Shadestrike sighed as Tanglepaw raced ahead. "... Careful.." She caught up to her kit and looked her directly in her eyes. "Yes, I will stay ahead, as your mother-mentor I am double responsible for you so come on."

"Kitten." She finally mewed as she moved to a small area. "Can you smell anything?" She lightly pressed Tanglepaw's nose with her paw and licked her cest. "Now, we'll go ahead and listen, you might be able to smell something but if you can't hear it it's probably not here anymore." That made sense. She thought. "If you can't hear it sniff again, if the scent doesn't smell as strong as mine or yours, it's stale and you should move on, but if it is just as fresh... You follow the scent, like this."

She crouched down, stepping her paws lightly. "This is the hunting crouch, try to catch something, wait, I'll show you first." She scented a fresh... Mouse! And listened carefully. Squeak squeak. She spotted it, near a bush. That's probably where it's den is... She waited until it came closer to her and she leaped.

It squealed with surprise and jumped away but Shadestrike was too fast and killed it with a swift bite. Shadestrike turned her head back and mewed, "your turn."

Shadestrike caught a mouse using 5 SP

Shadestrike:
SP: 115/120

rip my babies:

Last edited by KittyKatz on Fri 28 Feb 2020 - 17:23; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw   Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw EmptyWed 26 Feb 2020 - 22:15

The member 'KittyKatz' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw Mistpe10
Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw   Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 19:43

"Maaaa, I'm not a kitten!" Tanglepaw whined, tip-tapping her paws on the ground. Warriors didn't have silly nicknames from their mothers. No siree! Mighty Tanglepaw was bigger and better than a kitten! "Watch, I can do it! I can do it!" she added in a whisper.

Her wiry fur fluffed up against the cold as she stalked through the forest, eyes blinking and adjusting to the darkness. She swiveled her ears, searching for sound, and they landed on a felled pine tree. The scratching of a small animal could be heard from underneath it. A little brownish-green tail stuck out... a lizard! What a cool first catch! Tanglepaw stalked closer... closer... and she hopped forward, paws outstretched. She yanked out the fleeing lizard from under the log and yelped as it squirmed. It was freaky lookin' when it was alive! She reached down and clipped its tiny neck. Hanging from her jaws, the lizard made her feel like a fearsome beast. Awesome! "Ma, I told you!"

Tanglepaw attempted to catch a lizard. Success! (-5 SP)

Tanglepaw
20/20 HP
75/80 SP (-5)

Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Last edited by Grizzly on Tue 3 Mar 2020 - 19:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw   Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 19:43

The member 'Grizzly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw   Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw EmptyWed 4 Mar 2020 - 0:35

"You're still a kitten, no matter what you say." She purred after Tanglepaw.

She cleaned between her claws until she scented Tanglepaw coming and looked up. "Oh! A lizard?" She mewed in surprise. "Aw, my little beast! First catch is a lizard, in leaf-bare!" She stood up and licked a curl on Tanglepaw's head. "You are going to be a warrior in no time, little beast!" She mewed softly. "Now, my turn."

She sniffed the air and her tail lifted at the scent of frog. She spotted it, chasing after a small insect. She crept forward and she was about to leap when the insect flew in front of her, the frog squealed and jumped away in surprise as she batted the insect away with her claws. "Hey, it's Leaf-bare." She mewed to her kit, turning around. "No-body always catches something plus, you rarely see prey this season." She licked her paw and looked at her kit again. "You can try again, Tanglepaw."

rip my babies:

Last edited by KittyKatz on Wed 4 Mar 2020 - 0:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw   Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw EmptyWed 4 Mar 2020 - 0:35

The member 'KittyKatz' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw   Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Clearing tangled minds * Training for Tanglepaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: The Pine Grove-
Jump to: