Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Woo....HOO!? (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

Woo....HOO!? (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Woo....HOO!? (Closed)   Woo....HOO!? (Closed) EmptyTue 11 Feb 2020 - 13:55

Oakstar padded out from the sheltered area between dens. His pelt well groomed, and amber eyes bright. A clear sign of who he had been visiting as he flashed a smile back at Dustcloud, before he made his way to where he could hear one of his apprentices making a fuss about herself. She never really seemed to stop doing that, but she would need to learn some form of humility.

Being part of a group was the first step to that. He looked over at Icepaw, then the bright red pelt of Vixenpaw.
"Alright Icepaw, Vixenpaw, it’s time for a group hunting session. I want you both at the camp entrance in the next few minutes." He ordered. His tone offered no room for argument as he padded away to wait for his apprentices calmly, nodding at the clanmates coming back from a patrol.

blossomheart

blossomheart

Characters : Icecloud (TC), Speckledpaw (WC), Juniperpaw (SC)
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Rooster
Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Woo....HOO!? (Closed)   Woo....HOO!? (Closed) EmptyTue 11 Feb 2020 - 17:55

Icepaw looked at oakstar her eyes still clouded with sadness. She got up and padded behind him she wasn’t going to argue. This is probably the quietest she’s ever been since she was born. Smudgepaw dying has taken a toll on her positivity but she’ll be back before you know it.

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Signature picture made by Cotton
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Woo....HOO!? (Closed)   Woo....HOO!? (Closed) EmptyTue 11 Feb 2020 - 18:26

"Aaaaarrgghhhhhh... but Oakstar, I don't want to!"

Quite evidently, she had paid no heed to the strict tone of the leader's command. Instead, she was rather keen on putting up an adamant dispute, "I just finished grooming myself, and I'm gonna get all dirty again if I go huunting..!" Vixenpaw had barely spared a glimpse at either Oakstar or Icepaw, her whiny pitch indicating her obliviousness to her fellow apprentice's uncharacteristic silence. Stubbornly resuming the licking of her shoulder, she briefly halted to add, "Icepaw, you can do it all for me. I'll be here, grooming myself when you get back. I expect prey, okay? I'm so hungry!" Once again.. her blatant disregard for the Warrior Code's was rather.. undeniable. Did Vixenpaw even know what she was doing was wrong? Most likely, no. Yet, either way, she didn't give a mouse's tail.

"I wanna eat, and then I wanna nap. And then, I'm gonna groom myself again, so I don't want to go!"

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Woo....HOO!? (Closed) Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Woo....HOO!? (Closed)   Woo....HOO!? (Closed) EmptyThu 13 Feb 2020 - 1:51

Oakstar expected a little bit of resistance from Vixenpaw, but the she-cat’s attitude made him frown in disapproval as she proceeded to order Icepaw to hunt for her. His amber eyes darkened as he stood in front of the red she-cat. Gaze firm and hard.

"Icepaw, will not be doing your hunting for you." His voice was clipped and stern. "You are an apprentice now, that means you must hunt as well. If you will not hunt, you will not be fed." He gestured to Icepaw with a flick of his tail. "Your siblings and Icepaw will have their meals, while you lay hungry in your nest tonight. I will not tolerate you using others to do your share of work for you." He turned then, padding past the cats who watched the scene with a proudly raised head.

"We’ll be at the owl tree for the next hunting lesson. Should you decide you do want to eat sometime today, you may join us." His eyes narrowed at her critically. "...and if I find you’ve so much as sniffed prey when not hunting it, you’ll be cleaning ticks off those in the elders and medicine den for the next moon. Tick bile doesn’t wash off easily." His gaze lightened at Icepaw as he gestured towards the camp entrance. "Let’s go, Icepaw."

blossomheart

blossomheart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woo....HOO!? (Closed)   Woo....HOO!? (Closed) EmptyThu 13 Feb 2020 - 3:05

Icepaw padded towards the entrance. She didn’t want to get in Oakstars way or, say anything about what he said to Vixenpaw. She wasn’t her bouncy self, but he sorrow for smudgepaw was heavy since he had never gotten to go hunting with her like he had wished when they were kits. They never even got to leave camp together. Everytime she looked around she was reminded of something her, Cedarpaw, and Smudgepaw would do.

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Woo....HOO!? (Closed)   Woo....HOO!? (Closed) EmptyFri 14 Feb 2020 - 21:34

At Oakstar's disapproving objection, and his darkened regard for her, her ears swivelled back, face suddenly creased in disbelieving vexation. But... why? Why did she have to do it? Undoubtedly, there were many other members of ThunderClan... a lot of which she believed would be quite satisfied with doing the work for her. Promptly, her maw parted, a discontent whine emitting from her throat. She hadn't even waited for her leader to pause his stern scolding, before she interrupted, "But.. b-but.. Oakstar, look! Icepaw didn't even protest! I know she'd be fine with doing it for me! She didn't say anything, that means she can do it for me! I.. I can't go to sleep hungry! You- y-you can't.. that's not fai-"

She bit her tongue, suppressed her eyeroll, as Oakstar's gaze narrowed at her, clearly informing her of the consequences of not following. How did he know that she was going to try to take some fresh-kill? Sniff some prey? Could he, like, read her mind? And then, she did something that she had rarely done before. Vixenpaw recoiled, shrunk under the leader's shadow, at his words. And yet, her wrinkled muzzle indicated that she had not faltered because of his intense stare. Instead...

"..Ticks? B..B-Bile..? Ew, I, uh- uhm.. wait, wait up! I'm coming.. no don't leave, I'm coming!"

It had only taken a brief second for her to comprehend those... StarClan-forbidden punishments. That would've been absolutely unethical, forcing her to do that! Scrambling to her paws, hastily departing, paying no heed to the stares of any others, Vixenpaw darted after the pair. No way was she spending a precious moon doing that... disgusting!

"Arggh, don't go! Wait.. wait up!"

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Woo....HOO!? (Closed) Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woo....HOO!? (Closed)   Woo....HOO!? (Closed) EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 6:47

Icepaw looked at vixenpaw trailing behind. She stopped and waited for her so she wouldn’t have to walk alone. She didn’t say anything. She just continued walking once vixenpaw caught up.

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Woo....HOO!? (Closed)   Woo....HOO!? (Closed) EmptySun 15 Mar 2020 - 18:54

Incredulity was plain in Oakstar’s expression as Vixenpaw tried to justify her logic. He paused, took a breath, then looked directly at the young apprentice.
"It doesn’t matter if Icepaw didn’t protest. I have told you what I wanted you to do. As your mentor, it is important that you listen to me." He continued sternly. Then he turned and nodded to Icepaw with a small smile. "Come." He ordered, his tail flicked as he led them onto a path into the forest depths.

It was here a great tree rested in a clearing. The roots and clearing covered in clean white snow. The old ancient boughs shivered in the highest breeze. Their journey ended at the base, where a tangle of roots formed a small den like structure.
"We will all hunt here. Icepaw, is like you to hunt towards the sun." He gestured with his tail towards the eastern clearing. "Vixenpaw. You will hunt in the direction the sun falls." his gaze hardened a bit in the apprentice, as if he expected backtalk. "I will hunt in between you both, and watch your progress. When you catch something, bring it to this root."

(Ooc: each of us has 2 Hunting rolls for this thread, )

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woo....HOO!? (Closed)   Woo....HOO!? (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Woo....HOO!? (Closed)
Page 1 of 1