Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA   Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA EmptySat 1 Feb 2020 - 6:16

Cat Name : Daisypaw

Clan : Thunderclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : The duties of a medicine cat are to heal, and communicate with StarClan. They help their clan by providing them with medical care, as well as providing a link to a StarClan, where the ancestors of the clan cats can bestow the clans knowledge.

What would you do with this position? : Daisypaw always wants to help everyone, and she would think healing cats is an amazing thing. She would especially love helping queens with kitting, as she loves kits and any cats younger than her. She would want to help everyone that she could, with everything that she’s got! This would also develop her character as she doesn’t want to be a warrior. She is scared to hurt or kill other cats. Now she is doubting herself even more, being half Shadowclan. It would be an interesting way for her to develop as a character.

Why you think you deserve this position? : I have never been a leader, deputy, MC, or MCA. I think this would be a good place to start. I am very active, on this site almost everyday. I think that being MCA would also improve my role playing skills.

Recommendations :

#44B3C7

Last edited by Deerleap on Mon 3 Feb 2020 - 6:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA   Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA EmptySat 8 Feb 2020 - 17:30

Hmm... this was a really hard one, but take my +1 for Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA   Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA EmptySat 8 Feb 2020 - 18:08

Recomened!

Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA   Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA EmptySat 8 Feb 2020 - 18:37

I'll recommend you!

Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA   Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisypaw for Thunderclan MCA
Page 1 of 1