Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February Gathering 2020

Go down 
+25
Aspen
feahter
KittyKatz
JJ
Sun
Patch
Reaper King
Ceryn
Inky Pawprints
Swiftey
Firehaze
rhindon
Spooksjolly
deer
deleted user
sumashira
FireDaisy
Snickerdoodle
Peridot
Cays
Maple
Ice
Holly
Honey Badger
Grizzly
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptyFri 14 Feb 2020 - 21:23

Olivepaw sighed and felt her anger recede a bit, before replying, "Some ThunderClanner, Vixenpaw, was running her mouth, acting all high and mighty. She started things, acting like StarClan shone out of her rear, and started insulting us to our faces."
She paused to spit in disgust.
"I think Cherrypaw got the most angry out of everyone, though to be fair, the poor cat is related to her, though I can't imagine how two more different cats could come from the same parents!"
She chuckled, starting to draw her paw over her ears.
"I feel bad for Cherrypaw, honestly. She's nice, she doesn't deserve having to deal with a sister like that. That and I don't envy her punishment for smacking someone at a Gathering."
With a sigh, she felt the rest of her anger dissipate.
"I think I'm okay now." I'm so glad Ferretpaw and I are so close. He's such a great brother to have.
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Characters : Brindlekit {TC}
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptyFri 14 Feb 2020 - 21:43

Driftingpaw padded beside Poppypaw and a purr rose up in his chest as she leaned into him. They settled down quite a way away from where the ThunderClan apprentice had raised the ruckus, losing her in the crowd and happily putting the incident behind them. As Poppypaw called him brave he turned his head and looked at her, his blue eyes searching her hazel ones and noticing how bright they were in the light of the full moon and the emotions they stirred in his chest. A shy smile spread on his features and he laid his tail over hers, his heart leaping in his chest. "I-I-I was j-just doing w-w-waht was right," He mewed softly with a flick of his ears as he shuffled his paws. "Y-y-you all s-s-stood up f-f-for me and s-s-she treated you s-so p-p-poorly." He shook his head as a small flicker of anger glimmered in his chest as he remembered her viscous words but he shook it off. "I'm n-n-not b-b-brave." He mewed as firmly as he could as he glanced back down at Poppypaw. "I-I-I was a-a-angry with h-how she treated y-y-you. Y-you're important t-t-to me, I-I-I won't standby and w-w-watch you get d-d-disrespected, especially f-f-for trying t-t-to defend me." He gently leaned over and swiped his tongue over her ear in a tender show of affection that he told himself was just a friendly gesture, but he knew himself better than that. "N-N-No one get t-t-to treat y-y-you like that a-and get away w-w-with it, n-n-not when I-I-I'm around."
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 10:45

Briarthorn watched the apprentices squabble, and then Cherrypaw hit Vixenpaw on the head. "Wow..." he said, watching the bickering group brake apart. He padded over to where his apprentice, Olivpaw, was. "I'm glad nothing like that happend at my first gathering. There are some cats I know who would have flat out atacked Vixenpaw, despite it being the gathering. You handled it well!" Maybe the reason for that was because he had been with the Medicine Cats instead of young egotistic cats like that ThunderClaner. She has probably had hardly any training, and yet she still thinks that she's the best cat here! Briarthorn thought that he was one of the best, but he was older than Finchstar! Not to mention that he had both Medicine cat and warrior experience. Briarthorn had a reason, but HE didn't go shoving it in other cat's faces!

February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 14:16

"What in StarClan's name..." Tulippaw hissed as the apprentices began to quarrel. Was this how gatherings always were? Tulippaw would never back away from a fight if need be, but this was supposed to be a night of peace, or so she'd be told... Well, whatever had happened between the ThunderClan apprentices, it ended just as soon as it started, and so the young she-cat didn't need to give her input on the matter and sat where she was, wondering what to do or say next.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 VHQrlk5
February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 1QYZaRo

February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 15:38

Olivepaw flicked her tail and mewed a greeting as Briarthorn approached. At his praise, she chuckled,
"Thanks. I think Cherrypaw made the move that everyone had been wanting to make. Better her than a cat from another Clan, though. A sibling squabble is less serious than one between Clans, in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:20

Downpaw's ears flattened. While he was always boasting about being the best apprentice of his Clan, he would never ever dare put himself over any warrior, especially not Raventail or Finchstar! "Don't be hare-brained, fish-breath! I'm only an apprentice, how could I be the best hunter or fighter in my Clan? Even our weakest warrior is stronger than me! I bet even on of the queens, Spotlake, could be me! And they should be able to! They are warriors! Are you saying you're better than warriors because the deputy is your mentor? Do you think you're better than Torrentstar and Ivybrook?" The ginger apprentice spat, venom drippingin every word.

Softpaw's blue eyes widened. She'd rarely seen this side of her brother before. She pushed herself to his side and tried to calm him by whispering gently.

Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 19:33

Ferretpaw's eyes widened as he was filled in. He really had chosen the wrong place to be! He'd missed all the drama. Well, maybe not. He glanced up at the sky, expecting to see some clouds or something. After how angry StarClan had been at the last gathering, it was hard to believe they wouldn't find fault with a physical spat at this one.

"I'm glad you're ok. I'm also very glad I have a great sister, instead of a mouse-brained one." He purred, an amused expression on his face.

---

You're important to me, those words echoed through Poppypaw's mind, and she felt happiness spark through her body. Her stomach did a flip-flop as his tongue swiped over her ear, and she felt a purr begin to rumble in her throat.

"You're important to me, too. She made me so mad, treating you so badly. I don't think I've ever been so angry! I can't let anyone talk like that to my best friend, you know?" She settled in, letting herself relax now, trying to keep her breathing calm and forget that they could be in very big trouble soon. As long as she got to sit here with Driftingpaw, she was pretty convinced she'd be just fine.

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 20:10

Some screeching and yowling from elsewhere in the clearing alerted Dacedream to some sort of trouble. Hearing Vixenpaw's characteristic wailing, the queen began to look around, but already sweeping from the crowd towards her was Cherrypaw, looking flustered. The ThunderClan cat blinked and greeted, "Hello, dear." She made a small mrrp of surprise as Cherrypaw made an admission of having done something bad to Vixenpaw that she supposedly deserved. Hearing that the sisters had fought and that her precious little tabby had smacked her made Dacedream's eyes widen with surprise and concern. "Oh, sweetheart, I'm so sorry to hear that your first Gathering's not going well!" she said diplomatically.

"I know you know it's not good to hurt your sister - especially at a Gathering, of all places - so I won't talk about that right now. Thank you for coming to tell me. Maybe she would feel better if she came and sat by me for her first Gathering - perhaps she's just overwhelmed." Her green-hazel eyes were scanning the crowd for the vibrant pelt of her fiery daughter as she spoke. They landed upon the she-cat whose fur was ruffled, and Dacedream meowed to Cherrypaw, "I'll go and talk to her, dear. You just stay here and don't you worry yourself. There's too much to learn and enjoy from the Gathering to be stuck focusing on your sister. I'll get everything all sorted." She pressed her muzzle into the base of her daughter's ear for a moment before turning and striding swiftly across the clearing, dodging through bodies nimbly.

As soon as she stood near Vixenpaw and the place where the group had been recently scattered, she spotted Jaypaw as well. Dacedream's green-hazel eyes landed on her daughter's, seeing the fury and frustration. "My love, you look very upset!" she said with a deeply sympathetic voice as she stopped before her daughter. The queen stated in a much more tactful voice - a subtle use of a mother's power of persuasion if Vixenpaw could still be swayed by it at all, "Will you please use your inside nursery voice to tell me what's happened? Sit by me, little sunrise, and tell me everything that's happened." The tortoiseshell queen sat and waved her tail invitingly next to her. Looking to Jaypaw, she added, "Jaypaw, why don't you join and sit with us, too?" Her tone was inviting, but as her eyes met his they did not suggest an offer but a gentle command.

February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles

Last edited by sumashira on Sun 16 Feb 2020 - 8:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 21:35

Asterspark limped over to the very edge of the clearing. Having retired from his warrior duties a few days ago, he hadn't wanted to trek all the way to Fourtrees. It seemed the lack of constantly moving around had started making his joints ache; he was definitely starting to feel as old as he was now. However, he also didn't want to stay in the same camp as Thornstar. He had once loved her -- and he knew a part of him still did -- but after what had happened at the last Gathering.... He just didn't want to be anywhere near her if he could help it.

Finding a partially quiet spot at the edge of the clearing, he grunted as he settled down in the snow, shivering at the cold touch. He was rapidly beginning to detest leaf-bare's freezing temperatures. It hurt his joints too much. "Heh, haven't been an elder for a moon and you're already complainin' about a little chill," he chuckled to himself. He huffed, a little cloud of breath puffing out of his muzzle. "The sooner newleaf comes, the better."

Honeypaw's eyes shot up when the large dark molly began to speak to her. Her name was ... Magnificent Mothglow? She had never heard a name like that before. Was that even a real Clan name? Or maybe it was some sort of special rank name that only the most experienced of medicine cats earn? She was secretly hoping for a title for herself for when she gained enough experience. She smiled shyly. "H-Hello, Magnificent Mothglow. I-I hope so, too."

Sparkfire followed her Clan into the gathering place. Immediately she broke away from the rest of the group, searching through the sea of fur for two cats in particular. She hadn't been able to find Honeypaw at the last Gathering, so hopefully she would be here this time. And, of course, she wanted to find Zinnia as well.

The first of the two cats she sought out for was found standing with the other medicine cats. Sparkfire's eyes widened when she recognized Honeypaw's light-colored pelt standing next to Sagelight. So it seemed the timid little molly had become SkyClan's newest medicine cat apprentice. She smiled, feeling happy for her. She was a little sad at the same time -- mostly because she knew she would hardly be able to find a chance to be able to speak with the cute little SkyClanner now that she had such an important role in her Clan.

Deciding to leave her to the rest of the medicine cats, Sparkfire began searching for the WindClan molly. She couldn't speak for Zinnia, but she herself felt like the two of them had grown really close in their friendship. In fact, she was planning on asking her for her opinion on finding romance outside of WindClan. Her ears grew hot as this thought flashed through her mind. She had a crush on the pretty WindClanner, she knew she did after the second time she spoke to her right here at Fourtrees. I just hope StarClan won't mind terribly. If it turns out I'll have to move to WindClan to avoid their wrath ... so be it.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 21:58; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 21:35

Olivepaw purred, the altercation she'd witnessed now far back in her mind. It wasn't like her to let the hurts of others get her down, and so, she wouldn't. She had a brother who she loved, and a Clan who loved her, and cared for her, and that was enough.

"I'm glad I have a great brother in my life. You're the best brother a cat could have."

While Cherrypaw was relieved that she wasn't facing immediate punishment, the last thing she wanted was to be around her insufferable sister for any longer. It was bad enough that she had to share a Clan and a den with her, wouldn't it be nice to spend one night away from her? Still, she said nothing, she knew she'd already be in enough trouble without making things worse.

She let out a purr nonetheless, watching her mother turn and leave to go find Vixenpaw.
The only thing she's overwhelmed by is the sheer amount of other cats she can talk down to.
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptySun 16 Feb 2020 - 5:09

Nightpaw let out a mewl of surprise at Downpaw's reply. He was so surprised that he fell over. Nightpaw tilted his head scaredly and confused. Why was Downpaw so mad? Did he eat a bad frog?

OOC: RIP Nightpaw 2020-2020

Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptySun 16 Feb 2020 - 6:38

Mothglow purred in amusement. "I like this one," she told Sagelight with a smile before turning back to Honeypaw. "Our Clans don't always get along, but we're meant to be above that. When I didn't have a mentor, it was a SkyClan medicine cat that helped teach me what I needed to know, and she was a dear friend of mine for many moons after that. You're in good paws."
~
Zinnia had spent the Gathering thus far a short distance from a small group of WindClan cats, tail curled neatly around her side as she watched the leaders. She understood the gravity of the situation, in theory, but her mind wouldn't stay on the subject; instead it wandered, and she wondered what the leaders were thinking. Whether her friends were here, and what they were thinking if they were. In particular, she wondered how her ShadowClan friend was doing - ShadowClan had been devastated by last Gathering's revelation, hadn't they? Was Sparkfire doing alright?

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptySun 16 Feb 2020 - 11:57

A place surrounded by dogs? Oh that sounded awful... But it was lucky for him at the same time that he was close by. "That place does not sound to pleasant, but at least you were close by." Ploverpuddle responded to the tom.

"I was taken far, past the mountains that hold the moonstone. I ran into all sorts of different things some I don't remember to well. It is thanks too Starclan I was able to make it back. While I was trapped with the twolegs though, I was the only one. At least until they got a kit and then they ignored me. It is because of that kit I was able to make it out." The tom explained. He didn't mind sharing this because for once he was able to talk about it and have someone understand the situation. At least for the most part.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptySun 16 Feb 2020 - 12:23

Flintshard watched the other leaders - and deputy - carefully as he waited to see if they were going to further on the discussions on whatever StarClan was planning but the awkward silence that drifted between the leaders told him that perhaps they were as clueless as he was on why. ...Whatever, it was time to get the Gathering starting. He stood up, brushing past the leaders as he stood above the cats. "ShadowClan has been doing well the last moon - our numbers have grown and we have many apprentices," he explained...Before he paused. There was one thing that came to his head, something he didn't know it was worth sharing but...Something told him to speak about it. "...One of our own, a young kit, fell deathly ill recently. We believe it had something to do with the prey she ate but she is recovering well under Mothglow's care and is expected to be named an apprentice as soon as she is well." He prepared to take a step back before another thought came to him, eyes closing for a second as a sigh escaped him. "...Also. One of our own, Cardinalcry, has recently left ShadowClan. She was angry at us, and I do not blame her. We do not know if she ever plans to return, but if any of your run across her...Let her know that she is not an enemy of ShadowClan - and that she would be welcomed back if she had the heart to...Forgive us....That is all." With that, he took a step backwards and took his seat. He gaze was awkward, wondering if he had shared to much information - the sickness of Redkit and the situation with Cardinalcry was none of the other Clan's business but yet he felt...They were needed. He wasn't sure what he was expecting out of sharing them, but at least with Cardinalcry, perhaps there would be hope of getting a chance to talk with her if she was ever to return to the Clans' territories.

February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 EmptySun 16 Feb 2020 - 23:24

"I did hear about the prophecy." Spottedstar admitted to the other cats on the Great Rock, a disinterested look crossing his face. "But SkyClan has no outside blood. StarClan can hardly threaten us for something we haven't done, but I don't blame them. To have kin separated by clan borders is to have your heart severed in as many pieces. Obviously I think that should be avoided, if not for the honor of the code, then for one's own sake." The SkyClan leader conceded, thinking of his mother's anguish over her lost litter. Sandblaze was long gone. Swallowflight and Lightfang were wisps in the wind. And Maplepaw - Cardinalcry - was an enemy. Although... the ShadowClan deputy's report of her abandonment of her latest clan was shocking, drawing an interested flick of the ear from Spottedstar. The whole litter had commitment issues. But the dark tomcat sounded like he agreed with her decision, so it seemed like the fault was with ShadowClan - perhaps even Thornstar herself. Whatever the case, Spottedstar shrugged it off. This Gathering was liable to take a turn like the last one, and the spotted tom wanted to get out of there before StarClan had the chance to smite them with holy fire.

"SkyClan is thriving. I am pleased to announce the appointment of my daughter, Honeypaw, as Sagelight's medicine cat apprentice. I have no doubt in his mentoring skills or her quick learning ability." He looked down at his family members huddled by the base of the Great Rock. Seeing Wolfcall, Sagelight, and Honeypaw in their proper places brought a soft, benevolent smile to Spottedstar's weary face, and for a brief moment he felt the soft glow of love in his chest. "Otherwise, we have one new apprentice: Dawnpaw. That is all I have to report." Spottedstar stepped back into his place.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2020   February Gathering 2020 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

February Gathering 2020
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next