Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The polls are IN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

The polls are IN!  Empty
PostThe polls are IN!

Hi everyone; your friendly neighbourhood Cays here.

The results are in:

The polls are IN!  Condense-results

The polls are IN!  Layout-results

There’s a pretty wide margin of what people would like as far as site structure goes; so before we implement these changes, we’re going to go ahead and explain how it will work.

Quick Nav has been nearly unanimous, and so it shall be. As pointed out earlier, I suspect this will help everyone on mobile a Lot. Quick Nav will link to all important threads and boards, but if you think one deserves to be linked that isn’t, let us know!

Condensing territories. It’s pretty clear that most of you want camps to stay on the main page, so they will. As far as territories themselves, territory wide threads can be posted in the main territory board. The sub-boards are for specific areas within the territories themselves.

Bordering areas with StarClan symbols will not be condensed. They will stay exactly where they are.

We’re going to put things this way for roughly 1 month. This will let us adjust and see how we like it. This applies to the layout as well. When the month is over, a poll will be posted on google forms, where you can all lay down your input on whether you like these changes or not.

The layout winner is Suma! Everyone go give her a big congrats and hearty hug.

These changes will be implemented at Jan. 8th at 6pm PST during which the site will be in maintenance mode to avoid post losses and confusion. Fear not, for all the heavy work will already be done, we just need to throw it on the forum itself, so it won’t be a long downtime. ;D (plus some minor details might be worked on before the main thing to reduce time)

An additional note; we are in the process of adding sub-boards to the cat creation section. The goal of this is to help people find their, or other user’s creations. Once it’s created, it’ll simply be moved to the correct board.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact staff. We will be happy to help you with what you may need.

Last edited by Cays on Tue 7 Jan 2020 - 12:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The polls are IN! :: Comments

sumashira
Re: The polls are IN!
Post Tue 7 Jan 2020 - 12:11 by sumashira
I love site polls and surveys. Seeing everyone come together to share their opinion makes me really happy and always makes me feel listened to; that was true as staff and it's still true now as a member. I think it's a great idea to have a follow-up poll, too. Thank you staff!

The polls are IN!

Page 1 of 1