Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eggkit for SkyClan MCA

Go down 
+3
rhindon
Snickerdoodle
sumashira
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Eggkit for SkyClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Eggkit for SkyClan MCA   Eggkit for SkyClan MCA EmptyTue 7 Jan 2020 - 6:56

Cat Name : Eggkit

Clan : SkyClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : The duties of a medicine cat are to care for their Clan and to obey StarClan. Medicine cats are expected to gather and maintain herb stores, tend to injuries, treat illnesses, assist the queens and elders, advise their Clan's leadership, and otherwise offer guidance and support for their Clanmates. They should be present for their Clan. Additionally, medicine cats are called to follow a strict code of discipline that involves serving an apprenticeship under a medicine cat mentor or StarClan itself, visiting the Moonstone at every half-moon to meet with the other medicine cats to share wisdom and receive guidance from StarClan, and not taking a mate or having kits.

What would you do with this position? : If Egg is chosen, cats may wonder if StarClan - or Sagelight - made the correct choice. Egg is not particularly graceful or poised; while he is very good-natured and well-meaning, and he wants to do well, he will often accidentally sit where he's not supposed to, wave his tail over piles of herbs, lick or otherwise taste inedible things while grooming himself or attempting to work near it, and bump into others. He might be described as a bit absent-minded; other cats might say he seems that he doesn't belong at all. Being that he is half-ShadowClan (if he and the Clan find out about it) will lend to some of the contention of him being in the position. Egg would need to work extremely hard to focus himself and prove that he was made to be a healer to the Clan - and to himself. If chosen, I would be active and involved with him in all aspects of Clan life and not just those involving medicine. I love developing my characters and their relationships and helping others with their plots.

Why you think you deserve this position? : I served as SkyClan's medicine cat with Amberdawn from September 2018 to August 2019, having left the position by my own decision for IC reasons. I love medicine cats: I loved being a medicine cat, and from my perspective I did a very good job during my time. With Amberdawn I was very involved during the flood plot, and after receiving my full name I kept on top of all my Moonstones and enjoyed doing them and being able to interact with my Clanmates. I'd love the opportunity to do so again with the new requirement changes medicine cats have had.

Recommendations : Ripped, Snickerdoodle, Rhindon, Falconwing, Lemongrass, RainyHeart

Eggkit for SkyClan MCA VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles

Last edited by sumashira on Mon 13 Jan 2020 - 14:29; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eggkit for SkyClan MCA   Eggkit for SkyClan MCA EmptyTue 7 Jan 2020 - 7:00

Thank you for applying! This topic has been locked until the time period for those interesting in applying has passed (minimum of five days). Once this time is up, the recommendations can begin!^^

Let the recommendations begin! In Love Hamu
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eggkit for SkyClan MCA   Eggkit for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon 13 Jan 2020 - 8:01

I support my egg son. +1 recommend
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Eggkit for SkyClan MCA   Eggkit for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon 13 Jan 2020 - 8:51

Recommended! Speeder needs a disaster fren

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Eggkit for SkyClan MCA   Eggkit for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon 13 Jan 2020 - 11:36

recommended!

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Eggkit for SkyClan MCA   Eggkit for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon 13 Jan 2020 - 12:24

Recommended!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eggkit for SkyClan MCA   Eggkit for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon 13 Jan 2020 - 13:21

R E C C O M E N D
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Eggkit for SkyClan MCA   Eggkit for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon 13 Jan 2020 - 14:10

Recommended! ^_^

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Eggkit for SkyClan MCA   Eggkit for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon 13 Jan 2020 - 17:29

Recommend!

Eggkit for SkyClan MCA Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Eggkit for SkyClan MCA   Eggkit for SkyClan MCA EmptyWed 15 Jan 2020 - 7:16

Please congratulate Yoshachu and their character Honeypaw as the new MCA of WindClan!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Eggkit for SkyClan MCA Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eggkit for SkyClan MCA   Eggkit for SkyClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Eggkit for SkyClan MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum