Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dacepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
+2
sumashira
Cays
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Dacepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dacepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Dacepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Jan 2020 - 9:16

Dappleshine was silent as Oakstar met her eyes, slightly lowering her head in acknowledgement and thanks as he started the ceremony after announcing they were to be left unharmed. Purring as she listened to the oh-so-familiar words and her daughter's voice, her paws kneaded the ground in anticipation. She may not get to see her daughter close, or properly congratulate her, but this was more than she could have ever asked for or expected. Her warrior name was spoken clearly, and Dappleshine felt as though her heart was going to burst with pride. "Dacedream... Oh my beloved minnow, just look how you've grown." Her voice whispered, eyes locked on the figure of her daughter, her throat swelling as tears pricked her eyes.

She stood, prepared to gingerly leave her rock at the top of the ravine and take her leave as the cries of ThunderClan below sounded, looking to Honeytongue. Oakstar's voice sounded again, stopping her in her tracks. His words were the last thing she expected, and she turned back as they registered. She would get to see her daughter! Her blue eyes landed on the pelt of her kit before traveling up to the Oakstar, meeting his eyes and bowing her head deeply, respect and joy shining in her eyes. "Thank you, Oakstar. I will always remember your kindness."

Dacedream separated from the group of cats below after a few heartbeats of close contact with a tom - was that Houndpaw perhaps? - and streaked up the ravine towards them. She smiled brightly as she got to the pair, purr choked by her own tears as Dacedream exclaimed her joy. Nuzzling her daughter's head, she breathed out. "Of course my minnow, I wouldn't miss it for all of StarClan. It's just as Honeytongue said, Oakstar sent me a messenger regarding your ceremony, and I stopped to tell Honeytongue on my way. I'm so very proud of you, you deserve this. And your name is beautiful, and so fitting. I hope that you achieve all of your brightest, wildest dreams under it. I miss you every day, but you've found your place, my dear. I love you." Pulling her head back to look into her daughter's eyes, she smiled, tears falling into the fur at her cheeks.

Suddenly remembering, she gasped and turned to the rock she had brought, pulling it in front of her daughter with a paw. "I brought you this, from WindClan. I thought you would like it, if you want it. I'll always be with you, my dear. No matter how far apart we may be, or whatever may come, I will be by your side."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Dacepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Dacepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dacepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Dacepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2020 - 9:09

Both of the she-cats were quick to return Dacedream's affections, and while Dappleshine nuzzled all over the newly-named warrior's head and face Honeytongue explained what had come to pass. Lately, the two older warriors had been visiting each other on the border - after a moment of thought, Dacedream pieced together that they meant the neutral Gorge between RiverClan and WindClan - and Oakstar had sent a message to Dappleshine to let her know about the ceremony which she then passed along to Honeytongue. The golden RiverClan warrior leaned over to nuzzle Dacedream in congratulations, and the ThunderClan cat immediately moved her head from her mother's neck to brush affectionately against Honeytongue. Her green-hazel eyes glimmered as she purred in a choked voice, "Thank you."

Dacedream turned to Dappleshine as the queen quickly added on, confirming what Honeytongue had explained. The young she-cat puffed out her chest, beaming with pride and delight as her mother praised her and complimented her new, beautiful name. Dacedream put her head back against her mother's shoulder again, her whiskers quviering with her purr. "I love you, too, momma. Thank you for always believing in me," she answered sincerely, pushing against the silvery queen extra hard for just a moment before pulling back again.

Suddenly Dappleshine sat up with a small gasp and Dacedream immediately straightened up, ears perked. She made a curious sound as she watched the queen turn swivel around, using a paw to drag something back to push it before Dacedream. The ThunderClan cat looked down curiously, and immediately her face brightened with delight at the sight: a beautiful, lumpy mottled stone with patches of rusty brown and colors dream cream to gold. It had the faintest sparkle as it settled into the ground just before Dacedream. The tortoiseshell immediately beamed back up at her mother, eyes shining with tears as she declared, "It's perfect, momma! Thank you so much. For everything."

The young ThunderClan warrior reached forward and touched her nose happily to Dappleshine's, and then she looked at Honeytongue before stretching her nose out again to do the same. When she pulled away, Dacedream took in a deep, contented breath and sighed, looking up into the trees. "Oakstar told me to guide you home, so I suppose we should do that!" She looked at Honeytongue. "Is pawp--Torrentstar expecting you back at camp, or, um, do you have time to walk with me and momma?" she asked, hoping for the latter.

Dacepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down

Dacepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2