Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize] Empty
PostSubject: Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize]   Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 6:58 pm

The moon was high on the sky and there was no soul to be seen in the dark marshes... just a large, scarred warrior who walked slowly in the shadows, like a bear lurking for his next victim. The Shadowclan, brown tom was checking the borders alone but not only to fulfil his daily duties. No, Lynxscar was enraged. How was it even possible that Redwing's murder could go unpunished!? How could her murderer just disappear... get away with the damage he had done!? Everyone in Skyclan must think Shadowclan were just weaklings... just taking over and over every hit they made to them without fighting back. The deputy was done of that... this wasn't how was supposed to be. Shadowclan was known for being fierce and strong. How could they turn... this way? Was it because of Scorchstar, who was absent for so long, leaving their clan... in this state? The tom was convinced that they should go and claim revenge. Even if they could not find the cat who did murder Redwing, Skyclan trained this cat... they made their warriors code-breakers. That patrol crossed the border over a simple insult and they escalated a mere skirmish into a murder. Skyclan deserved to pay, they were going against everything the Code says! And for the worst... Shadowclan was left as a joke in front of all them, leaving their camp with their tails between their legs. That was simply... unacceptable.

Lynxscar lifted his head up to the sky when he was getting near the Carrionplace. He fixed his green eyes on the moon and hissed, staring at the stars. My dream was always to be deputy... but not in this way... not taking the lives of my clanmates. Redwing... no matter what... I'll make them pay. I won't apologize for retribution... punishment is well-deserved. He thought bitterly. However, there, how could he do all that? How could he make Skyclan pay? Thornstar wasn't going to attack their camp... if she wanted, she would have done so already. He still did not quite understand why they were not raiding their camp but it did not matter. There had to be a way to make his plans go through without getting in the worst side of his leader... right?

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize]   Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 7:09 pm

A subtle twitch of her ears and within the seconds, the dark-furred walked crouching in an attempt to catch prey. The kittypets of the zone had talked about this place before: a big junkyard filled with rats and rodents that could be easily caught. However, there was a trick on that "ideal" deal. The forest clan cats, fearsome cats with large bodies and big claws, able to tear flesh as easily as tearing tree leaves. But, for the first time in her life, the she-cat was desperate. With leaf-bare coming, the prey was less and less common, leaving her not many options. And there was no way she could go and live with Twolegs.

Her yellow eyes were fixed on the small shape of a rodent before she finally gave the final leapt. Her claws quickly entered the small body and after rolling a bit, she finally managed to sunk her teeth on its neck. The taste of blood made her stomach growl eagerly but before she could take the first bite... a strange rustle caught her attention and as she was lifting her head up to meet the origin of that sound, the large shadow of an unknown beast was over her, about to attack.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize]   Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 7:16 pm

Even with all those nasty smells coming from the carrionplace, the experienced warrior could easily scent another cat... one who seemed to belong to no clan. A low growl grew on his throat and as he tracked the stranger, Lynxscar could the hear the yelp of a small rodent. That little mouse-brain is stealing Shadowclan's prey! He thought, rushing his paws to meet a black she-cat with yellow eyes and a thin tail. From a pile of garbage, the tom emerged jumping with his four paws stretched. His massive body fell over hers and in a storm of fur and claws, Lynxscar managed to drop her on the ground, her back on the dirt. His left paw was right on her chest and the other one, ready to slash her throat. "YOU FILTHY STEALER! THESE HUNTING LANDS BELONG TO SHADOWCLAN! Give me a reason to not end your miserable life right now or else..."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize]   Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 7:37 pm

The smaller cat yelped in fear when that massive forest attacked her. She did not have to react, not even to attack. Her chest was burning due to the claws on her skin and she had no doubt there was blood there too. Her heart beat faster and she looked at the scarred-faced tom with pure horror. This was it... this was her end. But she did not want to die! She couldn't! Not killed by the monster cats who lived in the forest! She bet they would eat her corpse... She tried to push him with her hind legs but it was helpless. There was no way she could move this bear-like cat! "Please! Don't kill me! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I won't come back here! I can leave the forest forever! I will do whatever you ask but please, don't end my life like this!" She shouted in horror. Usually, she was skilled in fighting but the rogue had no strength due to the days without a proper meal. Her fur was messy, muddy and her ribs could be easily seen.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize]   Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:47 am

The deputy looked down at the she-cat, not really listening to her pleas of help. She was thin, clearly for not having eaten in a determined period of time. However, despite that... she seemed to be muscular and have the shape of a regular Shadowclan warrior she-cat: long claws were visible even if she was not attacking him and her fangs were healthy enough to tear flesh. In another world, another time maybe, she could have been a clan cat. But right now... she was a rogue, a stealer of Shadowclan's food. The Code asked him to challenge any trespasser and that it was okay to kill anyone outside the Code, which means both Code-breakers and cats who did not follow the Code, like rogues, loners and kittypets. If he wished, Lynxscar could end her pathetic life, take the rat she just caught and bring it back to Shadowclan so some kit or apprentice could eat. However, what was the point of letting out his rage on this rogue? That wouldn't bring REdwing back... that wasn't going to help him to earn revenge for the fallen deputy. Probably, if he let her go, she would never return and he could still bring the prey to his camp. Nothing would change... no matter if he killed her or let her flee. What was the point of this meeting then?

I will do whatever you ask but please, don't end my life like this!

Whatever did she say? For a second, with no change in his expression, the deputy looked at the scared rogue and something finally came up to his mind. Maybe this meeting wasn't as worthless as he thought! Maybe this was a sign from Starclan! The striped warrior jumped back, leaving the she-cat a time to breath. However, before the rogue could run away, the scarred tom grabbed the dead rat and tossed it to her paws. When he finally caught her attention, and probably, her interest, Lynxscar offered a half-smile. "Sorry for that scare. You know, it is part of being a clan cat to attack outsiders like you. It's nothing personal sweetheart." He purred with a charming expression as he started walking around her calmly. "I should have killed you right there... but then I thought of something you said. I see you're a little in need of... food, am I right?" With his eyes, he looked down at her skinny body before continuing. "I can fix that for you. These hunting lands belong to my clan and I'm the second-in-command of said clan. I can hunt you some prey. We can meet here, at the edge of the Carrionplace... only if you make a little favour to me in return."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize]   Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 11:20 am

The rogue breathed heavily when the weight on her chest was finally released. As fast she could, she stood up on her four paws and was ready to run away from the monster-cat until the rat suddenly fell on her paw. Her yellow eyes turned to the one scary warrior, now looking at her with a smile and gleaming green eyes. If it wasn't for that nasty scar, she would even dare to say that this tom was handsome. The she-cat kept her body low and put a paw on the rat, her stomach hungry for it. A little scared, she looked at the warrior walking around her, speaking nonsense she did not care about clans and rules that she did not follow. However, there was something that did catch her interest: prey. This season was harder than usual to find a proper meal and she knew by now that she wasn't going to survive alone. Her big eyes looked down at the dead prey, thoughtful for a few seconds... This cat was massive. He easily caught her off-guard so there was no doubt... he had to be a great hunter too! And he was allowed to hunt here too... unlike her. With him bringing her food, there was no risk.

However, there was that other part of the deal. She looked at the tom from one side. Even if he looked gentle now... the she-cat knew what he was capable of. Running away wasn't exactly convenient... not to mention what would likely happen if she rejected this. "I can work with that but... What do you want from me?" She cautiously asked, keeping her paws ready to run if necessary.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize]   Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 1:02 pm

Finally, things were getting his way around. It was time. He knew it was. Even if Thornstar may disapprove this, the tom was certain this was the way for Shadowclan to become stronger. Sometimes, someone had to make the hardest, controversial choices for the greater good. That was how history worked. His smile widened and Lynxscar approached the rogue, friendly. Once they were face to face, he continued talking. "I see you are a smart she-cat. For now, you won't have to worry about that part of the deal. First, I need you to recover your weight and strength. I can assure you, you will need it." He purred. "My name is something you don't need to know yet and you won't tell a soul of this meeting or our deal. You don't want to know the consequences if you do so or run away... so I'll trust you will see this as a good deal for you, right? After all, you will get a nice meal every day, recover your strength and be healthy... only for the exchange of one favour with no further consequences for you." The tom started to step away from the Carrionplace. He looked back to meet the rogue's eyes and smiled. "Before I go and let you enjoy your prey... how should I call you, if I may ask?"

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize]   Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 1:08 pm

The she-cat did not care any longer for the means of that favour. She was a rogue, a survivor. And if this clan cat could help her do it... then she would do whatever is needed to be done. It wouldn't be the first time her claws got a little dirty. The black cat grabbed the rat in her jaws, ready to leave for tonight but she turned her face one time to look at the striped tom. She did not care for his name but it would bring no harm if she shared hers. After all, it was not like someone important knew her. "Destiny. That's my name." And with no further goodbyes, the rogue disappeared in the night. Soon... their paths would cross again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize]   Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize] Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny is coming [SOLO/Lionize]
Page 1 of 1