Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Only Friend Was The Man In The Moon...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 894

My Only Friend Was The Man In The Moon... Empty
PostSubject: My Only Friend Was The Man In The Moon...   My Only Friend Was The Man In The Moon... EmptySun 27 Oct 2019 - 10:08

Silent Snows sat at the edge of the Thunderpath with a distant expression.

Why did she feel like something awful had once happened here?

In the past, Silent had avoided border patrols involving the foul-smelling strip of land. The awful sense of foreboding that it brought her had made her so anxious in the past she just couldn't handle it... but now here she was. Facing it. Thornstar had finally given her permission to leave the camp in order to stretch her legs but she was still banned from any and all warrior duties until further notice. That was fine.

At least she could roam now.

The she-cat studied the black path that had brought her so much dread in the past, eyes unfocused. What was it about this starcursed land...?

'--ou should leave...'

The faint voice drew the pretty white she-cat to prick her ears and shift her gaze away from the Thunderpath in an attempt to find the source.

"... Who's there?"

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

My Only Friend Was The Man In The Moon... QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Only Friend Was The Man In The Moon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Only Friend Was The Man In The Moon...   My Only Friend Was The Man In The Moon... EmptyThu 31 Oct 2019 - 17:37

"Houndheart come on! Or we'll miss the monsters!" Duskpaw turned her head over her shoulder to gaze at her larger companion, green eyes wide. The moon hung high in the sky as the two cats padded over the frosty ground, edging nearer to ShadowClan's border. Beartooth had showed her the Thunderpath before, yes, but much to Duskpaw's disappointment there weren't any shiny monsters to gaze upon. The thought had swam in her mind all day, until it overflowed from her maw to the point of nagging her warrior-friend.

The ferns were frosted with cold, and sticks snapped under Duskpaw's feet. She wished to stalk quietly like Dawngaze, but big monsters wouldn't be scared of a sound. The cream-gray she-cat couldn't wait to tell Dacepaw about her adventure. It was another night in a long string of nights, and the apprentice opted to make each one interesting. Houndheart didn't need to follow her, but came along anyway. Duskpaw didn't mind the company, but giggled at how slow his clumsy paws were. There was no way they'd fight a beast like that!
Back to top Go down

My Only Friend Was The Man In The Moon...
Page 1 of 1