Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sun Against The Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Sun Against The Moon Empty
PostSubject: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 15:29

THREE MOONS AGO...

It was a quiet evening while a sleek dark furred tom cat with dark blue almost black eyes slunk around the castle of the Solar Kingdom. Soon the kings life would be over and the assassin long gone, leaving a kingdom in ruins. The assassin's name was Slash and he was almost through with his plan. He opened the door to the kings bedroom and padded in silently, all was quiet nothing was stirring. He crept close to the kings bed. Seeing the oddly colored orange and black tom Slash unsheathed the claws on his right paw before jumping up onto the bed beside the king and pressing them down onto his throat. The king woke with a start, startled but didn't utter a word. The betrayal in the toms eyes said it all. "Good bye my King." He hissed before sinking his fangs into the kings throat and then slipping out the window. In the morning the two wails of his twin daughters were heard and some cats quickly left to go spread the word that the king was dead.

Later that evening the kingdom was divided and Princess Eclipse had moved into the Moon palace and called her dark land the Moon Kingdom. Princess Dawn stayed in the Sun palace and called her bright sunny land the Sun Kingdom. A few moons later both queens lay in their two nurseries, giving birth to a litter of kits, both far away, nobody knowing about it but them. While the war raged on the thousand year war between the three kingdoms turned into a battle of four. Queen Dawn and Queen Snowfall on one side and Queen Eclipse and Queen Zora on the other side. As soon as the queens left the nurseries to run their kingdoms ten cats, all over the kingdoms took the kits from all four queens countries. All these kits just born were now vanished into the night air and it all had something to do with a certain prophecy and a certain little organization called The Fallen Stars.

Onyx sat on her throne in the animus touched walls of her base in the Violet Mountains. Ten cats stood before her each one had  bundle in their mouths and as they gently set them down the black she cats dark amber eyes landed on the ten kits. Snorting in disgust the flicked her tail ant the two smaller thrones next to her. "Jupiter, Thunder. Fetch Tigger, Ebba, Aetos, and Raindrop. Aspen you and those four will be their guardians, you must teach them, and guide them and make sure they are ready to fulfill the prophecy. I will block the area near the entrance to the base for you they are not to leave the six caves I will give you got it? I will make another entrance on the other side of the base so everybody else can get out. These kits are not to leave. They are animus kits and we cannot afford to loose them. I will send for them by way of Jupiter and Thunder if I am interested in them and to check and see if their ready. Everyone else dismissed." The she cat hissed. As soon as the guardians all got here as well as Jupiter and Thunder Onyx spoke again. "Name these squirming bodies when you leave my presence." She meowed dismissed them with a flick of her tail. Onyx narrowed her eyes as they padded out with the kits in their jaws. She snorted. "This better be worth that worthless father of mines prophecy. Jupiter, Thunder prepare the caves for my magic while I block those kits out from the base." She hissed and then walked outs her necklace glowing in the darkness.

THREE MOONS LATER

Ebba and Aetos never made it back to take care of these infernal kits. I bet they are looking down at us from the Sky palace(what they call heaven) with pity. Ugh why couldn't it have been just five kits! Aspen thought as she watched the rowdy kits from her perch in the rock wall where they couldn't see her. She always seemed to surprise the kits and it amused her. She only hoped that Tigger and Raindrop would hurry up in fetching that live prey. How long does it take them to catch prey in a net!!  She thought narrowing her eyes. It never took her this long to catch prey by herself. She jumped down and stalked back to guardians cave hissing at the kits as she went by.

Obsidian snorted behind Aspen's back. It wasn't his fault they got stuck with them. Sometimes he wished they could just escape but Aspen said that maybe when they were good that they could go out side when they were six moons. Three more moons to go..

Ginger hissed back as Aspen once she left the caves. "Guys! We have to escape! Please help me look! I'm tired of seeing these boring walls.!!" She hissed swiping the bone they were playing with into the river that ran through out the caves in the mountains.

Moon frowned and turned back to her scroll. Sure it'd be nice to escape but Aspen said only three more moons.. "Aspen said we only had three more moons until we can go out so we should wait until then." She meowed flicking her tail.

Hail laughed. "I'll help you look but it'll do no use Ginger." The white tome meowed smiling.

Little did they know that once those six moons came around their lives would change forever..

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 15:40

Flower laid her tiny body on the cold cave ground on her back. "It is boring here, but three moons isn't that long, besides, what if we're found? Aspen would never let us out if he saw we escaped!" she mewed. She rolled back onto her feet. "Anyone wanna play a game? That'd help pass the time." she mewled.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 15:49

Ginger snorted. "Moon, Flower is right Aspen is a mean old bat she wouldn't let us out even if it cost her, her life. Besides she couldn't catch all of us it Tigger and Raindrop aren't here." Ginger meowed sighing happily at the thought of escaping and feeling the grass beneath her paws.

Obsidian snorted and laid down with his head on his paws. "Well our 4th moon is in five days so then it'll be two more moons until we can go out."

Moon frowned again and returned to her scroll.

Hail laughed and sat down again. Before long they could hear the sound of rocks scraping against rocks which meant the signal that Raindrop and Tigger were back with dinner.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 18:40

OOC: Btw, its Juniper, not Jupiter ;)

Lea laid, watching Moon and her scrolls."How do you find these things so interesting?" She laid back, her head resting gently on her paws. 

Cinnammon laid on the rough ground, reluctantly on a piece of moss."Why dont you guys just sit down, enjoy this while you can. You never know what may happen..." He began to mumble off into sleep, only to be woken by his fluffy fur touching his paws when it dropped. He jerked his head back up, scared by his own fur.

Simba jumped up, ready to start the day. He was as energetic as ever, and wanted to play. He lunged on hail, batting at his head with sheathed paws. His yellow pelt stood out, but he didn't realize it. He continued to play fight, hoping for Hail to play with him.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 19:17

Flower lifted her head after sleeping, ready for the day. 'Four days and two moons left!' she thought excitingly. She saw Simba and dropped into a crouch she has been practicing for a while. She crept up, her pads cushioning between her paws and the floor. She leaped up onto Simba, rolled the two onto their sides, then kicked him off and scrambled to her paws.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 20:46

Moonlight blushed and closed the scroll she was writing down. and looked at her other scrolls. "Er well I like reading more than fighting although I can still hold my own in a fight." She meowed.

Hail gave a playful growl and flung Simba off him and got into a crouch. "Come and get me!" He challenged.

Obsidian chuckled as he watched the others play.

Ginger sighed playfully but nodded. "Alright, Alright I'll wait. But Raindrop and Tigger brought dinner so lets wait for that!" She chuckled.

Aspen came out from the guardians cave with a roar. "Shut up you insolent little brats!!" She hissed. "I've had enough of your mewling! Everyone grab a scroll and study until Raindrop and Tigger are ready." She growled.

Ginger glared at Aspen but the dark gray she cat didn't even notice. Hmpf why did they have to get stuck with the grumpiest cat in all of the kingdoms?

OOC: Cue Raindrop and Tigger with dinner ;) also I'll remember that for next time and then once Bunny posts I'll make a time skip also the kits are gonna get a new guardian soon once they turn six moons, but theres a plot twist

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 5:07

Tigger followed in behind Aspen, carrying the kits dinner in his gigantic maw."Who wants supper?" He let out a slight chuckle when the kits came running. He had never understood why they were so energetic,  but he supposed her was the same when he was younger.

Simba laughed as Hail dropped into a crouch, glad he was ready to 'fight' back."Wait, can we do this later? I want to eat! I'm starving!" He stood back up from his crouch, albeit he was having fun. But in the end, he wanted food more than to play.

Lea stood up, stretching her legs and shaking out her fluffy fur. She walked politely over to Tigger, hoping he would give her her food. He was a tricky guy, and there's no telling what he had in store for the kits today.

Cinnamon finally got up from his nest, stretching and shaking as well to shake off any debris on his thick pelt. Of course, out of the ten of them, he ended up with the thickest, hardest to take care of pelt ever. He bounded up behind Lea, ready for food.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 9:00

Aspen snorted. "Took you guys long enough. These brats wouldn't shut up." She hissed glaring at them. "While they eat the guardians need to have a talk about the next 2 moons. This is extremely important. It's about Onyx, Juniper, and Thunder." She meowed.

Ginger listened closely. Who were Onyx, Juniper, and Thunder? She shrugged and waited for their dinner like everyone else.

Obsidian followed his friends as they waited.

Moon closed her scrolls and got up slowly and padded over.

Hail nodded to Simba and followed him.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 13:56

Flower closed a scroll she was studying. "I'm famished." she mewed. She walked over and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 16:55

Flare looked up from his own little corner, purring when he saw the food waiting for him. "Finally," he exclaimed, "I've been waiting forever!"

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
The Sun Against The Moon Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 18:37

OOC: Shoot, sorry, got left behind. Haven't been online all day

Raindrop followed after Tigger, padding cheerfully forward and laying her catches on the floor, allowing the kits to help themselves before looking curiously at Aspen
"what about them?" her eyes gleamed with curiosity as well as her general energy that she always seemed to have.

River, who had done her best to keep out of the commotion thus far, bounded over and snatched a large Squirrel from the pile, her eyes daring anyone to fight her for it. She retreated back into her corner before calling over to Aspen
"And not all of us were being noisy and annoying!" before muttering things under her breath as she began to eat.

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 18:37

OOC: Shoot, sorry, got left behind. Haven't been online all day

Raindrop followed after Tigger, padding cheerfully forward and laying her catches on the floor, allowing the kits to help themselves before looking curiously at Aspen
"what about them?" her eyes gleamed with curiosity as well as her general energy that she always seemed to have.

River, who had done her best to keep out of the commotion thus far, bounded over and snatched a large Squirrel from the pile, her eyes daring anyone to fight her for it. She retreated back into her corner before calling over to Aspen
"And not all of us were being noisy and annoying!" before muttering things under her breath as she began to eat.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 20:37

Aspen narrowed her eyes at River. "They have news they want to share with us follow me to our cave." The she cat meowed, and then whipped around and stalked off to the guardian cave.

Ginger rolled her eyes but took a squirrel. She settled in her spot and quietly ate it.

Obsidian took a mouse and sat himself next to Moon once she had gotten her prey.

Moon took a vole and took a spot near her scrolls and soon Obsidian joined her.

Hail took a fish and sat down next to Simba.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 21:40

Flower got a fish and sat down next to Hail. She loved fish. She clawed it a bit and started to eat. When she was done, she went to her corner and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 21:43

Once they were done Ginger, Obsidian, Hail and Moon all padded ove to Flower and they all cuddled up together.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Against The Moon   The Sun Against The Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sun Against The Moon
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next