Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony   Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony EmptySat 19 Oct 2019 - 23:09

He fled the crowd from the deputy ceremony as quickly as his paws could manage. Spottedleap dipped into the medicine cat den where Sagelight and Tinystar were to meet him after his successor was assigned, and now that that matter was handled, they had to make their way to the sacred moonstone without any moment to spare. "StarClan, that was stressful." He meowed to the pair when they entered soon after him, fully aware that there would be bigger hurdles to jump that night. He paced anxiously at the back of the den, a new kind of weight settling on his shoulders. The anticipation of leading was one thing, but what was to be expected from an actual leader ceremony? How did one receive lives from spirits? He'd only had one encounter with them before, and it wasn't that pleasant. Hoping for some guidance, Spottedleap turned to Tinystar and meowed, "Got any hints for our trip tonight?"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony   Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 14:38

Entering the medicine cat den, Tinylegs swallowed the herbs that Sagelight had prepared for them. Wincing and sticking out his tongue in disgust, they were just as nasty as last time. Lifting his gaze, the old tom turned to Spottedleap, who looked more or less anxious, as expected. Becoming the next leader was no simple task, and the just the journey ahead of them would be an adventure in of itself.

"Every cat before you, including me, was just as nervous to get their nine lives," the short legged elder mewed calmly, his voice raspy. "You'll meet with nine StarClan cats, each who will give you a life. Some of the lives hurt, but only for a short moment, but other than that, having your nine lives doesn't feel much different after you wake up," Tinystar put simply with a nod. He wished he had some-cat to turn to about getting stripped of lives, and he could only imagine how much more painful it was going to be.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony VHQrlk5
Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony   Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Oct 2019 - 10:38

(OOC: So sorry for the wait ;; )

Sagelight waited patiently in his den for Spottedleap and Tinystar to arrive. He had already laid out the travelling herbs for them; his own, already consumed. He made sure to place a little extra honey on his brother's pile to hopefully ease his stress a little. The tabby tom gave the pair a warm, reassuring smile and padded over to headbutt his brother affectionately. He didn't know exactly what went on during a leader ceremony so he was thankful for Tinystar's wisdom.

"I'm sure everything will be fine," the medicine cat meowed, looking towards both cats before him. "I'm ready whenever you are, but I think we should hurry before it gets too dark out."

Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony   Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 0:07

He sighed, relieved that he'd gotten an answer. Part of him was expecting to be told that it was secret knowledge or some such nonsense and be faced with the terrifying prospect of the unknown. He accepted his brother's friendly touch with a quiet purr, self-soothing as best as he could before dutifully lapping up the herbs set aside for him. Spottedleap was not fond of the taste, but no one ever was so he stifled his complaints and turned to Sagelight. "You're right. I pushed off that deputy ceremony as much as I could get away with. We better head out now if we want to be there in good time." If he were any more nervous, the herbs he'd swallowed might have made a reappearance. Spottedleap shook the tension from his pelt and started out of the den.

They'd slowed down for the elder tom a few times, but for the most part, the trio traveled at a swift pace and reached their destination before too long. The moon was a little less than half-full, high in the sky at nearly its tallest point. When it was full again, Spottedleap would lead SkyClan into Fourtrees for the first time. The though sent a shiver down his spine in spite of the warmth worked up by their hurried movements. Sharing a meaningful glance with both of his companions in turn, the jittery tomcat allowed the medicine cat and former leader guide him through the winding tunnels. It was dark and oppressive and made Spottedleap think of his last trip there as an apprentice. If it weren't for the growing sense of holiness, he might have mistaken the crushing feeling for the same looming darkness that flooded the forest when he was but a kit. Lichenmask's influence had bled the moon and drowned the sun in those days. And those days would never come again. 'Or so I hope.' Hope would have to do. For now, he had a task to see through.

The moonstone sat inside a great cavern. Spottedleap could smell faint scents of cats - the medicine cats gathered here an apprentices often made pilgrimages. Very few of them would witness anything like what he was about to go through, though. The moon reached its zenith in the night sky and spilled milky white light into the cavern, brilliantly enhanced by the many-faceted reflection of the stone in the center. He recalled Mintwhisker's directions to touch his nose to the rock. A great ache ignited in his chest; he missed the old bat. Not the stranger that invaded their camp, but the strict she-cat with wits as sharp as claws and quick as lightning. And Amberdawn, oh, Amberdawn... Spottedleap shook his head gently, eyes pressed close. He couldn't afford these distractions. Tinystar... or Tinylegs, whatever he was to be called, had his own task. They wouldn't want to miss their window. Nodding firmly to the small white tom, Spottedleap stepped forward, settled by the rock, and pressed his nose to its cold surface. He knew what came next. He hesitated. Then he closed his eyes and allowed himself to fall into the embrace of deathlike slumber.

Shadows filled the bases of tall looming trees. High above them, stars gleamed brightly. Their glow didn’t quite reach beneath the mighty boughs of ancient trees, taller than any within SkyClan’s borders. They were endless… eternal… just like Sparrowpaw. Green eyes blinked from the darkness as she watched the pale tabby tom appear among the mist.

He'd been here, some time ago. It was similar but not the same - a different place. He was alone. No dwarf-cat accompanied him like he'd expected, but he had little time to wonder what it meant. The dazzling, violently bright stars flickered in the pelts of the cats he suddenly realized were nearby, old faces and new imprinting in his mind. The first cat was a shock and a genuine threat to Spottedleap, who fought to step back, but found himself with limbs too heavy to cooperate as dread pinned him like a rockfall. So it was true. She was here.

This was a ceremony she wanted. Slowly, with deliberate movements, she strode from the base of the shadowed trees.Her blue, black marbled and starry body joined in the starlit bodies of cats that came beside her, willing and waiting to greet the new leader of SkyClan. Her pelt was ragged as it was in life, wounds bared as she padded towards Spottedleap.  Anger was in her chest, clawing viciously at her throat, demanding she scream at him. Every part of her wanted to yowl about how he did nothing to stop Tinystar. "I suppose you’re going to be SkyClan’s new leader.” She began slowly, eyes level at Spottedleap’s.

She had been of warrior age when she was executed. Despite her name, and her height showed it better than her body. The ribs still showed beneath her pelt. She chuffed, looking back towards them, then back at Spottedleap.
"This is how I was, when Tinystar killed me.” Her body pulled itself up to sit down in front of the tom. "You watched me die.” Her voice stated this plainly. There was no way for the pale tabby to deny it. She half wanted him to try, but her black-tipped tail twitched. "Next time, speak up.

The chastisement was blunt. Her black ears flat as she stared into the amber eyes before her. There wasn’t anything the tom could have done. She knew that. Nightstorm tried… and he had been exiled for it. This tom did do what he could though. He tried and worked hard for the good of the clan. Clearly, he was favoured by the bodies of StarClan that watched her with hawk eyes, as though she was going to claw him down on the spot.

She did one better.

Her chest rammed into the ginger spotted tom, using the advantage of surprise to leap and kick up with her back legs to throw him back a small bit. The move itself was startling, but her back claws left a couple small pricks at his stomach as she landed with a huff. He scrambled back, startled by the attack but not fully surprised. The tension between them had been thicker than ice over the river and just as frigid. He said nothing. There was nothing to be said. He couldn't fight the past or a dead cat, so he did neither and stared at her with wide, suspicious amber eyes.

"There’s your punishment.” She declared, her tail flicked to hold off starry bodies from getting in her way as she padded towards him, speaking the entire time. "Next time you see injustice, stop it. If you have a question, ask it. Don’t sit there like a star-brained fool.” She stopped, barely a whisker from the tom’s face as her green eyes bored into his once more. Then her nose touched his.

Brief glimpses of what had transpired flickered in her mind. From the moment she realised Honeypaw was the daughter Sedgestrike wanted instead of her, to the harsh and demanding training and the whispers of camp cats she overheard assuming she was just like him. Finding out that Mintwhisker murdered her father, to the deep rooted fear of climbing as Tinystar yowled at her to do it, the desire to prove herself to Tinystar by defeating the Shadowclan tom that ridiculed her, and the soul crushing pain of realising that Tinystar wouldn’t listen, that her life would end early. At the same time the new life flooded him, the searing pain of having his old life forcefully ripped away was unforgettable.

She pulled back, breaking the connection abruptly. Her body had filled out during the gifting. It was more normal, but still glittered with stars and held green eyes, but the anger was missing. Diluted, instead it was understanding that lay in their depths.
"That life was justice.” She meowed after a moment. "Be careful when you must act on it. Always consider the other side.” She turned simply padding back into the shadows to let the other cats give their lives. Her low and tail and head reflected the hurt she still felt.

The first life was done. Spottedleap, bewildered and still somewhat terrified, loathed to know who would come next. He would not stand to be StarClan's training dummy - or could he even stop them? He'd be lying if he said he hadn't thought Sparrowpaw would put him on trial and kill him right then. Poor Foxfire would have found himself in a painfully similar situation of being ill-prepared for the responsibility that would fall onto his shoulders.

Spottedleap reminded him of several cats. There were things that made him remember Sedgestrike, Poplarstar, and even a younger version of himself. So many moons had passed. Skyclan had seen many leaderships and changing times. His kin and his clan, they had suffered more than was just. Rippedstar’s mind had become more and more burdened with the struggle of his cats below. Even in the afterlife, he could not simply abandon his connection to them. While he had once resigned to disappeared into the depths of the Starlit Plains, his soul was restless. The deaths of Sedgestrike and Sparrowpaw; also, the growing insanity of their now banished medicine cat, one who he had once seen as his own daughter. No, even in death he was not destined to such an easy peace. There was more that he had to offer to the clan, more that he had to offer to the new leader who would take Tinylegs’ place.

Once he had respected the elder tom, and now with this decision, it seemed that understanding between them might be able to grow once more. But chaos had ensued underneath his leadership, and unjust death had stained the camp ground. Although the burden of leadership had appeared to settle in, and the weight of ages of experience. He was grateful to Tinylegs now, for giving Skyclan the gift of a new start. Spottedleap was youthful in warriorhood and deputyship. Life was not about to spare him the gift of a long deputyship like it had for Rippedstar. However, the black and white warrior had been chosen for deputyship in his youth as well. He had guided the clan when Crowstar was sick. Together the pair of toms had given their lives for the sake of the clan. That was something far too great to ask of the new leader, and yet, he hoped the ginger tom would find such a great love for the clan in his own time.

When the previous cat stepped away, Rippedstar knew it was his time. Slipping from the shadows, the slender warrior padded forwards to Skyclan’s hope. Blue eyes looked up to meet Spottedleap’s. There were no plans to bestow any long drabbles of wisdom, or stories to guide, but one single thing he hoped to instill into the younger tom, “My name is Rippestar, if you do not know. I was a leader before Poplarstar. With this life, I give you the gift of compassion. Use it, both for you clanmates and those who you would rather cast aside. In all you do, Spottedleap, remember compassion.” He stepped forward and touched his nose to the other cat. Instantly, the strength of the gift cracked between them. It was without a doubt, a difficult and powerful life. In the end, rewarding. Rippedstar knew the new leader would understand it all one day if he did not already. With a twist of his head, he nodded, and stepped back into Starclan. Admittedly, he was eager to see where the clan he loved would find itself next.

After Rippedstar, it was the leader before him, Crowstar. The large black tom approached, his yellow gaze serious but held a small light of hope. He didn't expect his son to step down after the talk they had but he knew that Spottedleap would lead his former clan we.

"Greetings. I am Crowstar, you have probably heard stories about me before, and some of the choices I made." The old leader didn't have the cleanest track record when it came to things in favor of Starclan but everything he did was for Skyclan. "With this life I give you loyalty. To guide your clan through hardships, to stay true to Skyclan no matter the cost or judgement." The life was bitter and cold. A shocking cold that was very painful. "Skyclan is broken and shattered Spottedleap. Do well that you see it fixed. Guide it well so you see it prosper. Always let your heart be with Skyclan. Do not let the other clans away what you must do." With those words the large fluffy leader stepped back into his place. His yellow eyes remaining on the leader, ready to see what he had in store for Skyclan.

After a number of cats before him had said their parts of the ceremony, it was his turn.

Now standing in front of Spottedleap was a black tom with his stoic green gaze fixed on the deputy in front of him. Antdrop had given several lives before and it was time to do so again. Why StarClan kept choosing him for such a task was beyond him, but he knew it meant he was doing something right, which gave him a sense of pride.

"I am Antdrop, son of Crowstar and Snowstorm, and elder brother to Tinystar. I have given several leaders before you one of their lives, and now I shall do the same once more," the warrior mewed calmly, his gaze unwavering as it had been his whole life. "Spottedleap, with this life, I give you judgement. I do not deny the mistakes that my little brother made during his leadership and grant you this life so that you may consider decisions with sensible conclusions, and do what is best for the clan. You are a strong cat, Spottedleap, I know you will do SkyClan proud," he finished with a nod, and with that, stepped back to stand among the other starry pelted cats. He disliked having to look down upon his brother, in the literal sense and mental sense, but it was what is was, and what he would have to do next wouldn’t be easy for anyone...

A stranger pushed his way through the crowd, gait a bit odd, uneven. He was accustomed to the aching and arthritic joints of old age, and yet StarClan had renewed him beyond recognition.  For the first time in many years, fur covered his whole body, instead of being limited to his back and tail. Maple-colored eyes had lost their smoke-scarred blurriness. The mysterious tomcat stood before SkyClan’s new leader, a soft smile present in how his eyes scrunched. “It’s wonderful to see you again, son,” Every now and then he surprised himself with how smooth his voice was again. Ash didn’t tickle his lungs when he spoke anymore. The old elder was free. He observed the probable confusion on the younger tom’s face. “Ah, I am different from how you remember. I am Scorchbranch. Did you think I’d always looked like that?” A hearty laugh escaped him. He could laugh! Without going into a coughing fit! His name didn’t fit him much anymore, his brown tuxedo pelt more befitting of his past names. His eyes flickered over Spottedleap’s form. A strong, fine warrior, with a heart of oak to boot. What SkyClan needed in these trying times.

The warmth of a father’s gaze rested on the young tom. “You have seen much, but there will always be more to come. The question is: will you be able to stand it? Will you be the rock SkyClan needs when Leafbare comes?” Scorchbranch took a pawstep closer, little starlit bugs flying up and away from where he’d disturbed their resting place. “With this I give you a life of perseverance. Change will always come, and it will hurt. With great loss, and meager gains. Through flame or frost, you can handle what our forest may throw at you, even if it feels like the end of all you know. Your scars are but marks showing what you have endured. They are messages to the future that say, ‘You didn’t get me yet! I’m still here!’ There is more to come, even if it feels as if you’ve hit rock bottom, and that is when it starts to pull you back onto your feet. Bad times are not forever.” He touched noses, letting the energy of his own scars flow through to Spottedleap. He could take it. He was his grandson, after all.

When Spottedleap had finished receiving the life, the old tom pressed his chin onto the other’s forehead briefly. “You’re strong. I know SkyClan will blossom under your leadership.” And with that, he disappeared back among the other starry pelts.

From the silhouettes around the soon-to-be-named leader, a spotted, muscular yet sleek orange warrior emerged. His pure Skyclan blood was visible in his strong haunches, big paws and not so tall height, which made him perfect for climbing. His piercing, orange eyes looked at the tom seriously before he finally decided to speak. "So you are Tinystar's successor, mmh? I hope you end up better than he ever was." He bickered, his orange eyes suddenly turned a bit darker. "My name is Foxhunter, a former member of the Tribe of Endless Skies and former member of your clan. I was welcomed in by Rippedstar as a warrior and trained by your rules. I gave my homeland when I found beauty, a new beginning in your clan. A place for hope... to feel safe. Tinystar ruined that, you know? Exiling one of my tribemates from your clan... when he was just standing for what was right. I truly wish you learn from where he failed."

Letting out a deep sigh, the tom stepped closer to give the deputy his next life. He locked his eyes with his and touched his forehead briefly, letting the vital energy ran through the mortal cat. "With this life, I give you hope. Use it well to see through hard times and to always remember... that Skyclan is worth fighting home. Your clan... should always be the hope that drives you forward and back to it. Don't forget that feeling." He mewed, remembering the same hope that he found when Rippedstar offered him a chance on the clan... a new home... a new family to take care of. Spottedleap was still too inexperienced for leadership and it would be hard... but the tom truly believed that if he kept that hope within him... then everything should be fine.

Ice blue eyes met his. They were sightless in life, but Spottedleap didn't know if Cloudroar was gifted sight in death or if he continued to be blind. Even alive he moved like he could see; and so his father approached him like any other cat, a knowing smile just barely visible. "Spottedleap, my son, I'm proud of you. You and Sagelight have come so far... I regret not being able to see for myself. I give to you the life of honesty. Deal with others as you would have them deal with you. Hide nothing from your clanmates. Be known for the qualities that make you a good leader instead of a tyrant."

Their noses met, and though the life was draining and Spottedleap's endurance was quickly crumbling, he accepted it without protest. His father padded away from him for perhaps the last time.

In her turn, a small grey and white she-cat stepped forward. Looking at him, she held no regrets as she had feared she might. Instead, a sense of calm filled her, relieved to know that Tinystar had selected a solid, loyal, and trustworthy cat to lead the clan by his side in his absence and to take over once his time was up. Though a twinge of guild tugged at her consciousness, a tiny voice that reminded her of how she had so unexpectedly left SkyClan unprepared, she spoke with confidence.

"Spottedleap," Mistyrain began. "You have always been a loyal warrior. You have always striven to right your wrongs and stay on the right path, and now you are undertaking the largest responsibility that can be bestowed on you." Her star-studded pelt glimmered as she shifted. The she-cat looked him straight in the eye. "Because none of us are perfect, and because of the incredible importance of this virtue, with this life I give you forgiveness. You know that we all make mistakes. You do, I do, and so does every other cat. In your lifetime, and especially in your time as leader, many cats will wrong you, and you may do the same to them. I myself have forgiven Tinystar many times, and I am sure he has done the same for me. In the end, it is this forgiveness that maintains the bonds that hold our Clans together. The forgiveness that you give will be a true testament to your character."

He ached fiercely. This whole ordeal had been painful in more ways than he knew he could hurt. He sighed, wondering if he was really strong enough to keep going. They al lseemed to think so, maybe at very levels but all of them at least a little bit. He only knew that he would never be any of them and he hoped no one would hold them to their standards - most of all since he was in Mistyrain's rightful place.

Her pale yellow eyes gleamed in the starlight as she approached the sturdy tom. "With this life, I give you forgiveness," she repeated, as she leaned forward to touch her nose to the top of his head. Mistyrain knew well what Spottedleap would feel. Both pain and relief, sorrow and joy, mixed together in a bittersweet sensation. This was the nature of forgiveness: it was by no means easy, but it brought with it immense comfort.

"I know that you will lead SkyClan well, Spottedleap," she finished, her long feathery tail twitching behind her. "And thank you." With this, Mistyrain retreated, her sparkling pelt melding with her Clanmates'.

Spottedleap was panting from the sheer exhaustion. It was beyond physical; he didn't think he could do this again. But he'd been keeping count - one life left, right? Who would it be? He'd be a coward and a weakling if he backed down at his final life. This is what it took to be leader, and for SkyClan, he'd do it. No matter what, he'd do it for them.

His mirror approached from the gathered group, his doppelganger in pelt only. Eye of the Prowling Lion had been around his age at his moonstone ceremony, a late apprentince. But now he seemed so young. Sparrowpaw had been his age, too, and Spottedleap briefly wondered if the she-cat and the tribe tom should have recieved warrior names posthumously. But it was all too late for that. Spottedleap would make sure that question was never needed - no young cats in his clan would die... if he could help it. Lion's Eye smiled his familiar cheery smile. He didn't know why he was so attached to the foreign tom, but he was glad to see him again. He couldn't imagine Lion's Eye intentionally hurting him.

"Oh, you've come so far, Spottedpaw!" He teased, his crisp mountain accent punctuating his words pleasantly. "There's not much time, you know. These things must end quickly tonight. Spottedleap, I give you the life of joy. Life is hard; there is pain around every corner... at every tap of the nose... and I want you to remember that you must make the best of the good things if you are to survive in the living world. You must enjoy what you can while you can. Spread it to others, share in their happiness, bond with your clan over the plenty and the little. Don't let life's horrors turn you into stone, my friend. My people used to say 'live on the mountain, not in it!' It means be a cat and not a rock." He laughed, a youthful, playful laugh like a kit told an inside joke. He pressed his nsoe to Spottedleap. The near-leader stiffened, bracing for the worst, but was greeted by a warm, bubbly life that was like a cool stream on a dry tongue.

"I hail you by your new name, Spottedstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of SkyClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity." Lion's Eye stepped back, and the group behind him stepped forward. They cheered, some reluctantly and others with the passion of hope behind them. "Spottedstar! Spottedstar! Spottedstar!"

"Lion's Eye, please, wait! I-I meant to ask, I'm missing clanmates... where are my warriors? Are they okay?"

"Spottedstar, I cannot say... I can only warn you that there are intruders in your camp. Go, Spottedstar! Go home!"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sun on Sat 30 Nov 2019 - 14:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony   Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Oct 2019 - 21:28

The trip to the moonstone had been a long and somewhat troublesome one for the little legged tom, but soon enough, the trio made it to their destination.

Entering mothermouth and following close behind Spottedleap so that his nose just barely brushed against the tip of the younger tom's tail,  it didn't take long for them to reach the cave where the moon shown down onto the Moonstone, giving it a soft glow. Without anyone saying a word, both tom's took their place at a spot near the dimly lit stone. Laying down with his stubby white paws tucked neatly under him and his grey tail curled around his long body, Tinylegs closed his eyes and let out a sigh. Touching his nose against the cold rock, the sudden chilliness sent a shiver up his spine just before he fell into a deep sleep.

Opening his eyes, Tinylegs had arrived; the calm, quiet starry land stretched out as far as the eyes could see almost overwhelming, even though he'd been here countless times before. Unfortunately, such a visit would most likely be not be filled with the joy of seeing whoever was chosen to meet with him, but even so, it had to be done.

Soon enough, a cat began to appear in front of him, one whom he recognized right away; Antdrop. His older brother who used to despise him, now stood in front of him, his green gaze holding a twinge of disappointment, one of which pierced his heart like a cold icicle.

"I wish me meeting you here wasn't under such circumstances, but here we are," the black, lean tom began, every so slightly shaking his head as he looked down to Tinylegs. "We could go on about what you've done, but we both know that won't do anything except re-open old wounds," he continued, being as blunt as ever. "It has been decreed by StarClan that all of your lives except one get taken from you and that is what I am here for. Tinylegs... I'm sorry it had to come to this," he spoke, his voice becoming soft and filled with sorrow. Watching as his brother leaned forward to touch noses with him, he closed his eyes, but what was expected to come ceased. Prying open an eye, he watched as Antdrop stopped to let out a sigh, just inches away from his nose.

"It... it's not your fault, but our's for believing in you."

And with that, the two toms touched noses, and Tinylegs was filled with more pain that he'd ever felt before; even worse than when he'd been hit by the monster. For what felt like an eternity, Tinylegs' lives were stripped one by one from his little body, and his legs quivered with exhaustion. 'Great StarClan, please make it end!'

Having collapsed to the ground panting, tears streamed down his eyes, though he wasn't sure if it was from the physical or emotional pain of what had just happened.

Forcing himself to get up, Tinylegs looked up to Antdrop, his legs still wobbly and body feeling as though a hundred kits had piled onto him during play time. "I'm sorry. For... not being a better leader and family member," he mewed, sniffling.

"Like the changing of the seasons or the breeze that runs through the leaves, all things must come to an end. Your time was just sooner rather than later," Antdrop mewed solemnly. "Now go, Tinylegs. Leader or not, your clanmates face a challenging path ahead and need you to stay strong," and with that, he gave his little brother a nod of farewell. Backing up, the StarClan cat disappeared into the mist, leaving the elder to contemplate the somewhat troubling statement he'd been faced with.

Soon enough, he awoke to see both Spottedstar and Sagelight waiting for him, their anxious gazes piercing into his pelt. "What's wrong?"

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony VHQrlk5
Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony   Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Spottedleap's Leader Ceremony
Page 1 of 1