Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new kittypet. Closed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

A new kittypet. Closed Empty
PostSubject: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptySat 19 Oct 2019 - 15:50

Lola had been born the only surviving kit in her litter. The housefolk that owned Lola's parents grieved and so did Lola's parents, Sarafina and Zeus. But Lola hadn't really noticed. Sure she wished her littermates were still alive so she could have someone to play with but otehr than that Lola didn't notice. Lola figured she'd be a kit forever and stay with her parents. That was until Zeus and Sarafina pulled Lola aside. They told Lola that she was growing older and soon housefolk will come and she'll have and new forever home. Lola asked why and Sarafina and Zeus told her that one day she'll be big and strong and would need a new place to live. Lola was then suddenly excited. Lola would have a new place to explore. Sarafina and Zeus had always been overprotective of Lola and now Lola will have a new place to explore without her parents nagging her. Lola had only stepped outside once yet it was still exciting. Than came the day Lola would be adopted.

A family of housefolk came with two housefolk kits and parents. Lola said goodbye to her parents. She knew she would never see them again but that didn't bother Lola much. Two hours later Lola was in her new home. Lola explored the whole den twice and soon fell tired and ate and fell asleep. In Lola's book it was the best day of her life.

Last edited by Hitsjui on Wed 23 Oct 2019 - 13:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptySat 19 Oct 2019 - 16:48

Lola yawned streching her white paws in front of her. The morning sunlight fluttered in through the big see through wall. Lola padded out of her den bed and looked up to her a housefolk. only one them was down and it was the female one. The housefolk stroked Lola before putting food into a bowl and setting it down.
"Thank you!" Purred Lola. Lola then quickly ate her food and looked up towards the housefolk. The housefolk then opened the see through wall. 'She's letting me outside!' Lola imeaditly ran outside. It was cold but Lola didn't mind. Lola eagerly started running around sniffing around and exploring every inch of the outside until she came upon and big wooden barrier. Lola climbed it up hoping to see another cat. Another cat to meet.

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptySat 19 Oct 2019 - 20:09

It's getting colder at night, Marmalade mused as she stepped out into the pale daylight. A mist left her mouth as she exhaled in the brisk leaf-fall morning air. I'm sure it's been frosting, but it thaws pretty fast... I wonder if I should try to collect some herbs from around the neighborhood to store. She hadn't been a medicine cat for over two moons but still Marmalade tended to oblige that habit. She had a small store of some lavender and chervil beneath a bush just outside the nest, and her twolegs seemed to take good care of the herbs inside on the window of the fresh-kill room. Sharon and Sue had even brought home a new planter full of, shockingly, catmint. Marmalade was stunned; she almost felt guilty about having it to herself. The medicine cats could really use this...

A sound of a cat leaping onto the branch-wall immediately drew the golden tabby cat's head upward with a trill of greeting and acknowledgement - Marmalade had noticed that many kittypets hated being surprised, and so she often made herself known. A pretty young she-cat with glossy gray fur and a few white patches was balancing well but it was clear she wasn't quite experienced. "Oh, hello there! I was just coming up, hope you don't mind!"

The former SkyClan cat approached the base of the wall, and with her powerful legs and strong forest-cat ancestry Marmalade leaped up, landing neatly atop the barrier. Her pale ruffled collar jingled slightly as she landed. The mature she-cat immediately turned her dark amber eyes back to the new cat she didn't recognize. "Are you new around here?" she asked in a friendly tone, and she added, "I'm Marmalade."

A new kittypet. Closed VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 9:16

Lola perked up. "Oh I'm Lola! Nice to meet you! I just moved here yesterday!" Lola meowed to the tabby cat that was known as Marmalade. Lola had been hoping to make some new friends. Lola hadn't known any other cats besides her parents before she was adopted. Now Lola had a chance to be more independent.

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 10:11

The other little cat looked at her, and Marmalade was pleased to see that this kittypet was quite amicable like most others. As Lola introduced herself and explained she'd just moved in, Marmalade let out a soft purr and smiled a little more warmly. "Well, welcome, Lola! I've only been here a couple of moons myself. That's where I live!" She flicked her tail behind her to motion towards the nest she had exited. She tilted her head and asked, "Where do you live? I'm surprised your twolegs let you out so soon, I would've gotten lost if I tried to wander in my first few days here."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 13:31

Lola turned her towards her home. "Over there." Lola responded. "And what do you mean by twolegs?" Lola was confused. What was a twoleg?

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptyMon 21 Oct 2019 - 4:47

The first question was asked and answered easily, and Marmalade looked to where Lola had gestured and nodded once, committing it to memory. Then, however, the younger she-cat had turned back with an unclear expression. Marnalade blinked her dark eyes and said, "Oh! Sorry, your, um, upwalkers. Your... housefolk?" She blushed and explained, "The odd tall hairless creatures who take care of us. I'm sorry, what do you call them?"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptyMon 21 Oct 2019 - 13:16

"Housefolk. At least thats what my parents told me to call them." Lola replied.

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptyMon 21 Oct 2019 - 15:07

"Housefolk," Marmalade repeated, nodding once to confirm it. "Okay. That makes sense. Housefolk. I probably haven't met your housefolk, do they seem nice so far?" she asked brightly, looking again to Lola's house with a curious expression. Her own "housefolk" didn't seem to leave the nest very often; perhaps they were elders.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptyMon 21 Oct 2019 - 17:16

"Yeah they're really nice. The young ones really like to stroke me." Lola mewed eagerly. "Are your housefolk nice Marmalade?"

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptyMon 21 Oct 2019 - 19:24

Marmalade purred, and she replied, "Yes! I think so, anyways. I'm still not really used to them, to be honest. I was born and raised in the forest, you see; I was always told they were bad. They took me in, though, when I needed a new home. They're very kind. It's hard to get used to the stroking."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptyTue 22 Oct 2019 - 17:33

Lola tilted her head. "You mean cats live alone in the forest without housefolk?" Lola asked shocked. How did they live. Were they like the dangerous rouges her parents told her about?

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptyWed 23 Oct 2019 - 3:47

Marmalade gasped slightly, then nodded. "Oh - right, you're new here. And young, too. Well, it's important for you to know about them since your home is here." The golden tabby cat began to walk alongside the top of the fence, looking out to the expanse of forest beyond twolegplace. "Yes, there are wild cats out there, and not only do they live without housefolk, they hate the twolegs! If the cats aren't afraid of them, then they despise them."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptyWed 23 Oct 2019 - 6:33

Lola was shocked to hear that. How could any cat hate twolegs as Marmalade called them. Were there bad twolegs? 'Well if there can be bad cats then there can be bad twolegs.' Lola thought. The thought sent a shiver down her spine. But it somehow made sense. "I guess there can be bad twolegs. Just some of us haven't found them yet." Lola said her thoughts out loud. Coming out her mouth they sounded dark. But it was most likely true.

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed EmptyWed 23 Oct 2019 - 6:52

Marmalade nodded once and replied seriously, "Well I hope neither of us ever do, Lola." The golden tabby took in a deep breath, let it out, and forced a grin onto her face. "This neighborhood is very nice - the twolegs and the cats. I've felt at home since my second or third night."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new kittypet. Closed   A new kittypet. Closed Empty

Back to top Go down

A new kittypet. Closed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next