Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who me? I’m just a kittypet.. (o)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pearlthecat

Pearlthecat

Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 34

Who me? I’m just a kittypet.. (o) Empty
PostSubject: Who me? I’m just a kittypet.. (o)   Who me? I’m just a kittypet.. (o) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 1:35 pm

London was padding through the forest, tugging at his collar. A little bell attached to it, what was it still doing there, anyways? He suddenly flung it into the air and into the undergrowth. He saw huge mountains that looked like stones poking out of the ground. What were those?

He slipped his way through the trees and bushes, leaping over a burrow before spotting the shadows and outlines of cats. Unlike him, they were less fat, but he was losing some weight, right? He had been hunting and running around much. He blinked quickly: clan cats!

What was the clan's name again? WindyClan and ThunderClan? And three other clans he didn't know. He gasped. They could take him down. It wasn't four or three cats, but a whole group teeming with cats. He had to use his quick thinking.

How did he end up here, anyway? He heaved his brown furry pelt into the undergrowth, plopping himself on the ground lazily. Was he overworking himself? He took a moment to catch his breath before staring back at the clan cats with his deep yellow eyes.

Hadn't they left the forest? That cat, Rose, told him they left, so it was true. But maybe to find different places?

He slipped away from the undergrowth, running quite slowly. He could have outrun them if he tried his hardest. His brown fluffy body panted with each step. He felt skinnier and nimbler. That was a change. Maybe some practice on those flower fields WindyClan had would keep him fit.

Back to top Go down

Who me? I’m just a kittypet.. (o)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Starfall Territory-
Jump to: