Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

briarpaw - Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony   briarpaw - Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:10 pm

Raventail had returned yesterday, settled into the clan, and yet Finchstar watched the eyes around him, saw how they flickered. He sighed from above the Tallrock, watching as his clan preemptively gathered before him. The summoning hadn't yet been called, but they knew. Good news came in waves and yet this one seemed to be something all could enjoy. Grousefrost wouldn't find anger in his heart this time. "All cats old enough to run the moor, gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" Their eyes were sparkling, Finchstar told himself, sparkling with hope. A new warrior would be made, something that all could smile on. Briarpaw, his path twisting and turning through several walks of life. What an honor it would be to see him become a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony   briarpaw - Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 9:54 am

Briarpaw was grooming himself outside the warriors den, sitting near his mother, talking with her. He, the last living member of her first litter, was going to become a warrior today, something he thought would never have happened. He had been a Medicine Cat, and then an apprentice for so long. Briarpaw still felt like he should have done more during his time as a Medicine Cat. Saved more cats, trained an apprentice… But, that destiny wasn’t meant for him. As had been revealed to Briarpaw, he was supposed to be a warrior. It was confusing. As he heard Finchstar’s yowl from the tallrock, he was filled with excitement. It’s time Briarpaw padded to the base of the tallrock, looking up at his leader. It was strange to think that he was actually a moon older than his this great cat, but had yet to become a warrior. If he had not spent time as a Medicine Cat, this ceremony would have happened long ago.

briarpaw - Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony   briarpaw - Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 4:31 pm

"WindClan, today we give the name of warrior to a cat who has walked many paths..." Finchstar smiled fondly at Briarpaw, tail flicking to and fro. He remembered walking down the tunnel to the moonstone with the gray patched tom. Such experiences were so sacred and intimate, it immediately made his medicine cat companion a close friend. While he now stood as a warrior apprentice, his service to the clan would never be forgotten. "Briarpaw, step forward. I admire your dedication to experience lives of all kinds, your experience is boundless."
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony   briarpaw - Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 5:57 pm

At Finchstar's command, Briarpaw stepped forwards to the base of the Tallrock. He looked up at his leader with anticipation, adrenaline beginning to run through his veins. He was going to be a warrior.  “T-thank you,” he stammered as Finchstar complimented him.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony   briarpaw - Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 7:08 pm

A careful "thank you" fell from Briarpaw's maw, and the leader smiled. Oftentimes he liked to see how his overly friendly compliments could fluster a cat, but Briarpaw needn't be humbled. He had served beside Finchstar during the flood, provided guidance, and walked the leader down to the moonstone when his confidence faltered. Times had changed of course, but as Briarpaw's path shifted, Finchstar would remain diligent to follow.

"I, Finchstar, leader of WindClan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him as a warrior to you in return." His eyes meant the stars once more, knowing Brookclover was watching as she always did. "Briarpaw, do you promise to uphold the code, and protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony   briarpaw - Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 8:16 pm

"I do," Briarpaw said, looking into Finchstar's eyes, and then back at his mother. I wish Badgerthorn was here to see this...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony   briarpaw - Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 6:07 pm

Finchstar smiled and nodded, almost a bow as he recited the sacred words. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Briarpaw, from this moment forward, you will be known as Briarthorn. StarClan honors your optimism and open mind, and I am honored to welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The leader smiled and leapt down from his perch, padding to the newest warrior as cheers rose up around him. "No matter what you are, cat, you will always be a friend to WindClan. Your title as medicine cat or warrior pales in comparison to your title as Briarthorn, a soul wandering the moor as we all are. Your heart is true, friend, and may this life prove to be even more so." Feeling as light as a bird, Finchstar raised his maw to the sky to shout;

"Briarthorn! Briarthorn! Briarthorn!"
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony   briarpaw - Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 11:36 am

Briarthorn's chest filled with pride as he turned to face the clan. I did it. I... I finally did it! I can actually help my clan now! He padded up to his leader. "Thank you, Finchstar."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony   briarpaw - Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Briarpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1