Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 17:11

"Let all cats who believe in StarClan gather here for a meeting," called Ashwing. She knew they weren't really a Clan, but it was cruel to make the loyal apprentices stay apprentices for as long as they were stuck here- and who knows how long that would be? By StarClan, she was going to hold Vixenpaw's warrior ceremony whether iit was official or not!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 17:17

Vixenpaw padded out of the makeshift "den". She wasn't used to hearing that call, because everyone in her Clan used to believe in StarClan. Now it was considered a crime back in the Clans. She sat where the other exiles were starting to gather, wondering what this meeting would be about.

~~~~~

Frostedpaw yawned, managing to make herself trudge over to where the meeting was being held. She hoped it would be quick so she could go back to taking her nap. After all, kits weren't the only ones who could take naps, right?

Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 18:52

Wrenpaw trotted out of the den, well the makeshift one, and sat down beside Vixenpaw. She noticed that Frostedpaw seemed tired, and she grinned at the black and white apprentice sleepily, letting her know that she too was tired. As she waited for other cats to gather, she wondered what this meeting would be about. Was it a...ceremony? For who? She then glanced at Vixenpaw. Windows noticed that Vixenpaw was certainly a lot older than her, and she did certainly seem like she could be a warrior.
I should tell her! But I won't ruin the surprise. She thought with a smile.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 19:32

Ferretshine was intent on being supportive of all the cats in her band of refugees. They were the only ones loyal to their ancestors left, right? She smiled and sat down, watching Vixenpaw's special day.

Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 20:47

Ashwing looked at the assembled cats. "I know that we are not technically a Clan, and that we come from all five Clans, but I believe that it is important that we still hold ceremonies. Among us is an apprentice who completed all her training n her Clan before the Gathering and proved herself to be loyal. We will be completing her warrior ceremony today. Vixenpaw, please step forwards." She had a special name planned for this cat.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 10:36

Noticing the glances she was getting, Vixenpaw assumed that this meeting had to do with her. Was this her warrior ceremony? Her eyes glimmered with excitement, then the light faded. Her Clan wouldn't be here to see this...or her mentor...none of her former SkyClan Clanmates would. Her tail swept across the ground and she kept her amber gaze on Ashwing.

OOC: Making the post just for the purpose of a bump

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 14:33

Ashwing smiled down at Vixenpaw. Now, here was a worthy apprentice. "Vixenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend StarClan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 15:56

"I do." Vixenpaw replied seriously. Usually, back in the Clans, pledging your loyalty to StarClan was a normal and expected thing. But now, when the Dark Forest ruled the Clans and loyalty and faith had to be put to the test, pledging your faith in StarClan was a serious and risky thing to do...but at least some believers in the good warrior ancestors were here and safe from the claws and teeth of the Dark Forest...hopefully.

Vixenpaw had never imagined her ceremony to be here, in Twolegplace, being named a warrior by the deputy of a whole different Clan, while various other rival Clan cats cheered for her. No, they weren't rivals anymore, not until it was safe to return to the Clans. The ginger and white apprentice couldn't help but smile as she lifted her head. This was a huge day for her!
I don't care if the fox-hearted Dark Forest loyal cats don't get to see my ceremony back at SkyClan. They were never my Clanmates anyway!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 19:47

Satisfied, the deputy nodded. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day on, you will be known as Vixenheart, for your kindness and loyalty. StarClan recognizes you as a full warrior and you can sit vigil outside the camp tonight." Ashwing walked back into her den, suddenly tired out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1