Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Resolution + Some clarifications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Resolution + Some clarifications Empty
PostResolution + Some clarifications

Hello again, fellow rpers

After some discussion, seeing through your comments and deliberating we have come to a final resolution to do what it has to be done. Parties involved were contacted and are aware of what I'm going to say.

• Those who took over the Discord Server (Jay, Splotch and Pika) have been banned from our discord server for an undefined period of time. They won't be banned from here since the break of rules was made on Discord, not in the forum.
  • We decided Winterpaw (now Springpaw) won't receive any punishment since they are younger and were merely following the crowd.
  • Moss and Cays will be punished with a temporal removal of her mod powers on the site. However, since they did not break the rules on Discord, they will continue to be mods there. This will last for a week starting from today.
  • Jay and Firefly will keep the chatbox banning.
  • Fish was temporary banned from the Discord Server because of offending directly and in a public manner one of our members. However, I would like to say that from now on, anyone who starts using our Discord Server to bad-talk about current and/or former members will be receiving the same punishment. You're free to rant over other people outside the WCC server since that's your call and your opinion and we will respect that. For now, we want Discord to be a place for discussion, enjoyment and occasional, healthy criticism, not a place where we attack each other and talk behind each other's backs
  • Fish has also been temporarily banned from the site due to harming one of our member's dignity and desires (for a week). They told some stuff the rper did ask us not to share and for that, staff edited their message to protect the rper's privacy. Nothing else was edited but that from Fish's message on our first announcement.

Now, before letting go of this subject, my lovely staff has gathered all the info and created a doc with the full story. This is a long explanation of the whole story, with pictures and a written explanation. We want to be fully transparent on this and avoid further misunderstanding. You may see this or not since now the punishment is already set up and decided It's under your own discretion. There's some nsfw content too, so be wary.
A long Doc with the whole story around Staff and the people who took the server:

That is all regarding the issue's consequences from all aspects. However, there's more to add. After the current events and what has been going, there are a few things we have decided as staff:
First of all, we have decided to remove Retired Admins' modding powers. This is not in any way, an intention to disrespect them. After the events that happened yesterday, we are wary of people who are no active in the site to have the power to change stuff without us knowing. However, we do respect and value all the work they have done to contribute to the site and because of that, we will be open to having them back on the staff team under some conditions: to go under a trial period of two months being active regular rpers, to show they know the current changes that we have made, and to prove they do want to contribute to the site by being on the staff team. If they go through all this, they will be considered to join the staff as mods, yet not as admins since it would be unlikely we will need another admin on power.
On another note, and I like I said before in the list above, there will be an update on the Discord and Chatbox rules regarding talking badly of fellow members of the site. Under this adminship, we won't be tolerating bad-talk in our chat that may encourage harassing, salt and tensions. We won't stop you from ranting about other people in other servers/places but pls, don't do it here. This is a place to have fun and roleplay cats.

Now a few lasting, yet really important announcements...

• Lemongrass has decided to step down from the staff. I want to personally thank her for her hard work in the staff and all the contribution she has done. She did wonderful work while being around and I'm really grateful for working by her side.
  • A new admin will be announced on Wednesday. I and Suma talked a while ago of a deputy-admin that will take our place if one of us stepped down. I want to stick to that decision since I've grown used to work as a co-admin, not as a solo admin and I believe it brings both diversity of ideas + more chances one can cover the other one if one us busy with real-life stuff. I hope, when the time comes, you can all give our new admin a warm welcome and the best of wishes.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Resolution + Some clarifications Signat14
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Resolution + Some clarifications :: Comments

Fish
Re: Resolution + Some clarifications
Post Tue 22 Oct 2019 - 12:28 by Fish
omegalul, thanks for letting me defend myself over this too

Resolution + Some clarifications

Page 1 of 1