Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Storm Brewing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

A Storm Brewing Empty
PostSubject: A Storm Brewing   A Storm Brewing EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:53 pm

Stormkit stepped out onto the orange and red leaves that carpetted the camp. His yellow eyes looked up towards the huge trees that seemingly reached up at the sky. The leaves that lined them were slowly shedding off, as the trunk and branches were being stripped of the leaves day by day. 'One day I'll be able to climb and move between those trees as quick as a squirrel... The leaves will fall off of them before I do!' he smirked as he thought to himself.
As he stared up, he could see one leaf break off of a low hanging branch. His eyes lit up in excitement as he thought of him leaping up and catching the leaf mid air. It would look so cool! He crouched down as the leaf slowly drew closer. His ears flattened, he smiled slightly, and he wriggled his behind in preperation. As the leaf was now a bit above the ground, a small gust of wind blew across the camp, sending the leaf flying right into his face and covering his eyes. Surprised, he yowled and fell backwards. The leaf blew off his face, but he was mad now. Before the leaf could blow too far away, he pinned it down, with a small thud and a crunch. 'I'm not gonna be bested by a LEAF,' he glared down at the leaf as his claws flexed out. He took a huge claw at it, leaving a small hole inside the leaf, before he let the leaf go.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

A Storm Brewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm Brewing   A Storm Brewing EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 8:57 pm

Calculating amber eyes watched Stormkit from the shadow of the nursery. Wolfkit's ears pricked forward, watching the young tabby stare up into the sky, and the leaves falling down, following the one in particular that slapped him right in the face.

The dark kit snickered, though with genuine amusement, not scorn. "You sure showed that leaf," he stated, casting a glance over his shoulder into the nursery before slipping out to the other kit's side.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

A Storm Brewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm Brewing   A Storm Brewing EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 12:10 pm

Stormkit turned around to look at Wolfkit. He didn't feel like being sarcastic with him. He just said "Thanks," and nothing else. A part of him thought it wasn't his fault a breeze blew that leaf into his face, but the other part was mad at himself for looking like a fool. He didn't want to think that hard about it, but that didn't stop his mind from doing it. He eventually was able to shake those thoughts away. When he's a warrior, he probably wouldn't even remember that one leaf.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

A Storm Brewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm Brewing   A Storm Brewing EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Ears pinning regretfully at the other kit's dulcet tones, Wolfkit touched Stormkit's flank with his tail as he approached. He hadn't meant to hurt any feelings, and now he felt bad. "I was only poking fun," he mewed. "Really I'm sure you'll be a great hunter," he kneaded his tiny claws into a leaf beneath his paws, ripping it to shreds.

Once it was sufficiently minced, Wolfkit stretched out lazily, eyes flickering around the clearing and the other cats who paid them no mind as they went about their duties. "It's so boring in the nursery," he complained quietly. His paws itched to get out and do something. To explore the boundaries of SkyClan, to attend a fathering, to travel to the Moonstone.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

A Storm Brewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm Brewing   A Storm Brewing EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 4:50 pm

Stormkit blinked and reared his head back a bit. He didn't know Wolfkit was just playing around. "Sorry, I was just a bit mad at myself... and the leaf," he briefly said. He still felt stupid. What kind of warrior fails to catch leaf? Hearing Wolfkit speak again, Stormkit licked his paw and groomed his face a bit, trying to get the dirt from the leaf off. "It really is," he quietly replied, "There's a whole forest to explore, hunt, train, whatever older cats do... But we have to stay in there most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Storm Brewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm Brewing   A Storm Brewing Empty

Back to top Go down

A Storm Brewing
Page 1 of 1