Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i of the storm [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightowl, [S] Smokeytimber, [F] Foxpaw, [Su] Sunpaw, [T] Tortoise
Clan/Rank : [O] T5 WindClan Warrior, [N] T1 ShadowClan MC, [S] T3 ShadowClan Warrior, [F] WindClan Apprentice, [Su] WindClan Apprentice, [T] T1 Loner
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 423

i of the storm [c] Empty
PostSubject: i of the storm [c]   i of the storm [c] EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 23:42

BLAZEPAWi can't be who you need me to be
he/they - skyclan app. - 8 moons
It was just past sunhigh when Blazepaw finally woke. He'd tossed and turned all night, first unable to sleep, then plagued by terrible nightmares. His nest was a mess, the moss all torn up from his constant thrashing, but he didn't have the strength to fix it. Stormwatcher had wanted to meet at sunhigh for training; well, that was a load of dung, anyway. Blazepaw wasn't going anywhere.

They hadn't known what to think when Stormwatcher was assigned as their new mentor. Did Wolfstar think she could just replace Brackendawn, as easy as that? Well, he wouldn't let her. The russet-furred apprentice curled into a tight ball and tucked his tail over his nose as he glared at the entrance to the den. Stormwatcher would have to drag him out of here if he wanted to train today. Blazepaw was determined not to leave his nest  - not until things were okay again. It didn't seem like the world could go on when half the Clan was dead or missing.

Back to top Go down

i of the storm [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: