Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ Empty
PostSubject: Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~   Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ EmptyMon 7 Oct 2019 - 17:43

Treekit padded into the medicine den as as he did wonderful scents filled his nose. "Woah..." It was so big, he didn't know what to think. He sniffed at the herbs, afraid to touch them and a little smile appeared on his face. He sat down looking for another cat to speak with. "Hello?" He called "is anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~   Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ EmptyFri 11 Oct 2019 - 17:43

Mistlepaw had been diligently sorting herbs when the smallest voice squeaked from the entrance of the den. Her ear flicked, but she thought nothing of it, as her focus was entirely on her job. With the seasons changing and the weather growing colder, it was of the utmost importance to make sure that the herb stock remained perfect every day. When the voice squeaked again though, the medicine cat apprentice turned over her shoulder and looked at the little kit that had somehow sneaked into her den. The newest addition to Riverclan poked a leaf, which wasn't too distressing since it..was just some random leaf.

"Hello, little one," she purred, offering a warm smile to the little kit that sauntered into her den, "I'm Mistlepaw, the clan's medicine cat. Are you hurt, or just exploring?"

Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ Tenor Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ Original Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~   Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ EmptyFri 11 Oct 2019 - 17:53

Treekit looked up at the medicine cat "oh.. I'm just exploring. What do you use these things for though?" He saw no importance to them, they were just plant-things after all. The fluffy kit was curious and would never say no to adventure. "What do they do? Do they all do different things?"

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~   Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ EmptyFri 11 Oct 2019 - 18:41

ooc; hey! treekit's dialogue color is really hard for me to read..could you darken it a little for me? thanks ^^;

ic;
"Well, that leaf specifically isn't used for anything," she gestured to the leaf settled in between the kit's paws. She wasn't negligent enough to leave random herbs sprawled everywhere, especially with curious kits like Treekit who could never not interact with strange objects. "But, herbs can be used for all kind of things. Like, moss for example. It can be used to store water, and clean the icky stuff from...ouchies. Yes, ouchies." Her pelt warmed as she desperately tried to explain the use of the herb in a language the kit would understand. "Umm..it can also be used for a fun game! Like this," she tore a tiny piece of old moss and rolled it into a ball. "Mossball. I used to play it all the time with..mom and.." she cleared her throat and passed the ball of moss to the kit. There was no need to make Treekit feel bad for her. 

Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ Tenor Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ Original Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~   Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ EmptySat 12 Oct 2019 - 0:56

Treekit could tell that Mistlepaw was having a little bit of trouble, though he didn't understand what type of trouble. "Oh.. But I don't wanna play Mossball." He blinked and Mistlepaw, as though it was obvious he didn't want to hear about moss "I wanna learn about the stuff that helps the ouchies be better.." He looked over at some piles of dirt, hiding something. He carefully dug up a pile of herbs and carried some to the medicine cat "what about this?"

OOC: How about now?
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~   Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ EmptySat 12 Oct 2019 - 11:00

ooc; much better! thank you :D

ic;
Mistlepaw blinked, thinking to herself, "oh, wow. Geez. I'm sorry moss and its amazing uses don't satisfy you." She watched as Treekit waddled over to an herb pile she carefully constructed, and proceeded to destroy it with little to no regrets. Her tail fluffed up in anxiety as the kit grabbed some leaves and brought them to her, demanding what it was. "One, don't touch that. It takes a really long time to sort herbs and store them away," she crouched so she was at eye level with the kit, "two, that's horsetail. It helps to treat..really bad ouchies."

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~   Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ EmptySat 12 Oct 2019 - 17:01

"Wow!" He mewed. "Also, sorry Mistlepaw..." He shook his head slowly. She grabbed the Horsetail and buried it where he found it. "I should of asked..." He mewed with a frown. He curled his tail over his paws. "It must be really special to help cats when they get ouchies!" He mewed, smiling again. "And when you heal them all the way it must make you feel really good!"

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~   Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Unafraid to explore a little ~0PEN~
Page 1 of 1