Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

On The Rocks [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

On The Rocks [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Rocks [Closed]   On The Rocks [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Oct 2019 - 8:42

Honeytongue's face suddenly changed, and reflexively Dacepaw slowed her approach, tilting her head as she recognized the shift in mood. The warrior said her name, and then when Dacepaw chirped in acknowledgement, the golden she-cat informed her she'd crossed the border. The ThunderClan cat stared back uncomprehendingly for a breath before she suddenly gasped and cried, "Oh! Oh, I'm sorry, Honeytongue!" The apprentice glanced around - it felt achingly familiar to have her wide paws on this side - and quickly began to backpedal. Honeytongue stood then, coming towards her.

If it were anyone else, or if they had been talking about anything else beforehand, she might've worried that the warrior was coming to attack her for trespassing. As it stood, however, Dacepaw suspected the she-cat was simply doing her duty. She continued to pad backwards as Honeytongue quickly ushered her back past the border and swiftly onto her side. Dacepaw sat again once safely on ThunderClan's territory, giving Honeytongue a sheepish grin as she explained apologetically, "Sorry, you're right - I don't want anyone in trouble. I didn't mean anything. I was excited and forgot."

On The Rocks [Closed] - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: On The Rocks [Closed]   On The Rocks [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Oct 2019 - 8:58

"Its fine, Dacepaw," Honeytongue cooed once the apprentice was back on her side and apologizing. She sat down, a slight reminder of where the border was but also so that they could properly talk without the fox-lengths between them. "I forgot about the border for a second as well - I know you didn't mean anything by it. Sometimes I wish the borders didn't exist but I also acknowledged how...Different the Clans can be. They exist for a reason, even if friendships can stretch across." There was a soft pause, before she smiled at the apprentice. "For example, I would happily call you a friend, Dacepaw."

She paused as she glanced toward the horizon, toward the RiverClan territory as she shifted on his paws. "...Honestly, I should get going. See if I am needed for any patrols but...This was wonderful, it really was. I'm so happy to see that you are content in ThunderClan...And I will see if I can get my father to open his heart to you again. It won't be easy but...Hopefully one day he will come to understand why you made your choice to stay." She shook her head with a soft sigh. Honestly, part of her wasn't even sure it was going to be possible to change Torrentstar's mind but she had to try at least, to have some sort of hope that she could change the hardest of hearts.

On The Rocks [Closed] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: On The Rocks [Closed]   On The Rocks [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Oct 2019 - 11:30

Fortunately, she was right in her assessment: Honeytongue wasn't mad, she was just concerned. As soon as Dacepaw had backed and sat where she belonged the golden tabby sat just in front of her on her own side, looking relieved. Honeytongue spoke about the frustrations of borders, yet also of the good things that they provided for the Clans inside them. Dacepaw nodded along again, and though she wished the borders weren't necessary, she agreed that the Clans were different, and they needed their different spaces to properly celebrate and support their different lifestyles. Love and friendship could extend across the borders, though, as Dacepaw had already learned from her mother during her first Gathering. When Honeytongue declared Dacepaw her friend, the little apprentice smiled and purred, "I'd call you the same, Honeytongue!"

The golden she-cat had shifted slightly and was looking towards the skyline. Dacepaw just smiled at the she-cat until Honeytongue looked back and said with a half sad expression that she needed to leave. "Aww," Dacepaw sighed sadly, but she still smiled and nodded at her friend. "It was really good to see you, too, Honeytongue. I... hope everything in RiverClan gets easier. That everyone finds the healing they need. Thank you, Honeytongue, for thinking of me. You're so kind and thoughtful. I'm always here in the forest if you need anything - I'm sure Oakstar wouldn't mind!" Perhaps that was a bit presumptuous, but he was a good tom, and he'd always help when someone needed it!

On The Rocks [Closed] - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: On The Rocks [Closed]   On The Rocks [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Oct 2019 - 11:41

Honeytongue was happy, her eyes glimmering as she purred at Dacepaw. She had always heard such sweet things about the apprentice from Dappleshine, she was thankful that she finally got to meet her and see how much of a sweetheart she was. Truth be told, she was now even more annoyed by her father's stunt at the Gathering, Dacepaw didn't serve to be put in the focus like that... "Of course! And I'll be always here for you, whether my father likes it or not. There is so much to gain out of standing together, and I want to see everybody happy - no matter their Clan. Stay safe on your way back to camp," she added as she turned, giving the ThunderClan apprentice a wave of her tail before she headed to the river and slipped in.

She found herself even more determined to help her father, to ease his burdens and see if she could warm his heart again...Dacepaw didn't deserve to be shut out like that - she may be ThunderClan now, but that didn't make her an enemy until ThunderClan personally wrongs RiverClan...They could be allies but her father was...He was hurting. She was certain of it, he had simply lashed out. She was going to be there for him, she was going to heal him...

She was going to put her family back together.

On The Rocks [Closed] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Rocks [Closed]   On The Rocks [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Rocks [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: