Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!

Go down 
+4
Stags
feahter
Jay Bird
Maple
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Empty
PostSubject: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 3:45 am

So, though I previously posted a kit-finder for Ivybrook's litter of kits, I've decided to post another because Transient came up with a wonderful idea for the litter that will hopefully help out in boosting RiverClan's ranks! Her litter will be based on...

The Seven Deadly Sins.

Hopefully, this will make sense and be super fun for everyone involved ^^; basically, each of the seven kits in Ivybrook's litter will be based on one of the Seven Deadly Sins. For anyone who didn't know, those are Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Pride, and Envy. Appearances and names of the kits will be left completely up to you, but it is our hope that this can lead to lots of fun plot opportunities as well as some great family ties. In order for this to work, we've got to get a full litter of kits. Hopefully this can happen ASAP, but if too much time passes and the litter isn't full, we'll procede without the sins that haven't been chosen already. Also, just to note, you can get in on some super cool bloodlines, including Ivystar and Jaystar x Goldeneyes lines. You get all the cool leader/deputy/medicine cat blood mixed in there, while still being 50% pure RiverClan~

If you're interested in being a part of the litter, PM me on-site or ping/message me on Discord, and we can chat about your possible kit!

Current Kits:
1. Lust-
2. Gluttony-
3. Greed- Shellkit [Jay Bird]
4. Sloth- Smokekit [81556]
5. Wrath-
6. Envy-
7. Pride-

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |

Last edited by maple on Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:53 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 2:19 am

I WANT THE LUST OR GREED KIBBEN!
I'll have space once I get the fourth slot with Berry reaching T5 rank

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Signat14
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 6:45 am

HI HELLO
I just wanna say that this is genius! The idea's so creative, I'm gonna have so much fun seeing this play out!~
I hope that Feather will be able to be a part of this mom-ing time, this has so many awesome opportunities, and i'm p s y c h e d <33

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 8:52 pm

Why does everyone have to have good plots at the same time?

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 11:40 pm

alrighty, jay! just let me know whenever you decide which one you want and you've got a creation up, and i'll be sure to add you to the list! for now, i'll just reserve you a spot in the litter ;D

and yesss feather, i'm so excited!! :D

and aaa, stags, i felt that ;;

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 5:03 am

Put me down as interested in this, I may or may not have a slot soon!! I'd love wrath or envy <33

Not committing, just saying I'd looooooove this and it may be possible

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 12:43 pm

added you in beneath jay, Ashy! ^^

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 5:20 am

Pukachu would like to be Wrath. And her baby will be an anger boi that will replace stormpaw
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 11:21 pm

alright, i'll add you in ^^

just let me know whenever you've got a creation up~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 12:03 am

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 12:15 am

updated~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 3:19 am

I have decided for Greed and I offer Shell as my tribute

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Signat14
Back to top Go down
Amess

Amess

Characters : Grayleaf(G), Mistystripe(M),Cedarkit (C)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 2 Warrior (G), WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice (M),RiverClan Unborn Kit(C)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 8:03 am

I might want to be envy once I kill Hazel off, if you don't mind. I still need to start Hazel's death thread come to think of it, but it will happen.

ThunderClan           WindClan                        RiverClan 

Tier 2 Warrior   Medicine Cat Apprentice         Unborn Kit

Signature Art by the wonderful Kade/Jade
Back to top Go down
http://clansoflegend.forumotion.com
Amess

Amess

Characters : Grayleaf(G), Mistystripe(M),Cedarkit (C)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 2 Warrior (G), WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice (M),RiverClan Unborn Kit(C)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 9:50 am

ThunderClan           WindClan                        RiverClan 

Tier 2 Warrior   Medicine Cat Apprentice         Unborn Kit

Signature Art by the wonderful Kade/Jade
Back to top Go down
http://clansoflegend.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 10:16 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next